Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Happy easter everyone!?
for all those in here who will be finding today a very difficult day, i wish you smiles, happiness, hugs and chocolate eggs. :)
(((((hugs)))))
a hope you all have a great day!...

Overdose?? Dangerous ??
I'm 14, 100 pounds, I had a horrible headace, I was stupid and I took 4 pills of 500 mg extra strength tylenol...2000 mg in all.
I've also been on Zoloft (antidepressant) for about a ...

Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

A question about depression?
I think I might be depressed. I'm only a teen, and am afraid my amatuer self diagnosis won't be taken seriously, so i need to know your views. Last year, one of my friends (who wants to be ...

Why is everyone so against suicide?
If someone is so miserable and in so much pain. why do we want them to live in such a condition. if we humans are so compassoate. wht don't we help them be free. Especially christians always ...

How can I go to sleep easily?
I quit smoking weed for more than 6 six months ago, but I still have sleepless nights sometimes because I am sober....

Do you think self injury is a disorder?

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot ...

Would you consider this bulimia?
Since I was 13 I had off and on trowing up, I'd do it for 4-5 months, and I'd stop for a few and then do it for another 4-5 months (everyday 2-3 times a day) i got help for that because i ...

Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells ...

My 9 yr. old wants to kill me, stab me, what do I do? He says he hates me.?
What do I do? been to therapy, on meds, won't stop, screams in the house, takes a pen & wants to jab me w/ it, calls me names, we just got out of therapy & he says I am not going to ...

Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am ...

bk7794
Why am i sad?
Why am i sad i have a decent life but to many mistakes and no one beleives me what do i do

CUELLAR
you need to talk to someone you trust

whoeveriam
probly becuz u made many lies to either get something that u want or to make somebody happy. and what do u mean decent? do u mean like, wealth? if so, u r probly not happy becuz money is not the only thing that makes a person happy but trust, respect, dignity and love from other people. u may have money but then theres nobody beside u that loves u. if its not wealth than probly becuz u try too hard to make urself more interesting. and the only most interesting thing about a person is truth. u are probly not happy becuz u have lost evrybdy's trust and respect. no man is an island. humans can not live alone and that is probly y u r sad. becuz u r alone. and i think the only thing u can do now is to leave ur past behind (the bad things that u've done), learn from ur mistakes, move on and this time, show the real you. becuz many will love you for being you. stand up and pick up from where u left off. nothing is never too late. good luck! hope i helped.

mishkin
Rating
It is ok to feel up and down sometimes. A lot of people go through this often. I thought about it and it occured to me that every person I know has something very special about them. There is something that you could love yourself for even if no one else does. The only way out of this is to make yourself think positive about yourself. Just try to think about your good sides, it will feel fake and hard to do, but it will help. Take a walk or watch a funny movie, play with a pet. Another great way to start feeling better is to write out how you feel. Try to write a poem, it might come out depressing but it will be a good relief.

d0wn2erth
I feel the same way sometimes. Just talk to someone you trust. I dont really have a person like that so I write it down. After youve written it. You can just throw it away, like your throwing away those bad feelings. Just a suggestion.

Fossilized Remains
i am the wind and the rain and that dim light.ca ne fait rein ,for we are all alone together forever together forever and ever.

Sasha
well you might have depression problems and with no one believeing you would probley just make that problem worst for you!!!

Yowsie
Yeah i feel sorry for all you yahoo staffies, you all seem stressed out ,but there is still time for you all or some of you to seek Redemption,the path to freedom is just relax and have a strong cup of tea and take a deep breath,and by the good grace of God some of you may make it,there is still some hope.

r002
Rating
Do something good all the time Don't do bad things to others in general so you will have peace of mind.

elias m
we all have made many mistakes in life not only u i think u should fill in ur time with some activities (with company will help) or sports and always remember the blessings that u alresdy have because we always seem to forget the things we have and complain about the things we don't have relax man live and love life

Nicky
Rating
That's why you feel sad because you know that no one believes you. Try to minimise those mistakes and people will start trusting you again. But I am sure that you have a very close friend that you can talk to. Share your feelings with him/her. With someone who understands, you will not feel so sad.

Anonymous
Rating
If your sad, why are you asking YAHOO!?
Take a nap and excercise, call up a girl and talktalktalk.
haha be a coolkidd (-:
OH YEAH!

GI Jane
Rating
Freeze yah bad dude hands up, dont move or ill read yah rights gotta any i d ,ya coming with me.

krennao
Rating
I am not sure why you are. if you say what you say, then my guess your missing something, is why you are.

efapaul
Rating
Depression is really just an imbalance of eicosanoids at the cell level. The main reason for so much in our society is due to the impairment of the delta 6,5,4 enzymes that convert your 2 main essential fatty acids. the impairment is caused by trans fats and processed oils, too much sugar (insulin response), stress hormones, aging, and certain mineral,vitamin and amino acid deficiencies. Eat fresh food like your grandfather and avoid processed food. Take EFA's and a good multivit. Lots of veg. rich in flavonoids. efapaul

gvcomia
nahh.. just leave it.... yuo dont have any problem at all

morgantown32
I know im gunna get a lot of thumbs down on this, but here's how I help myself feel better when I know i'm doing what i'm not supposed to be doing.

Pray.

florida gal
Rating
It's time you talk with somebody. Depression is a very powerful enemy. Sometimes depression is genetic and can only be treated with medication. Talk with a professional. They will know how to treat you.

MaryBee
Rating
That is a hard question, It takes a lot to get threw your mistake and it depends on what they are. Just try to make fewer mistakes. Do things that can make you proud to be who you are.

Good Luck
Rating
Live life to the fullest you only live once try to find something you love to do go out and see the world it can bea beautiful placejust keep your head up kid good luck i wish you the best :-)

Calexi R
Rating
1st never forget GOD loves you and doesn't want you to suffer, so pray or just talk to him

2nd Travel to a third world country and you will see reasons to be sad! Take a volunteer vacation with a church group or search on line for another group do something meaningful like peace corps or volunteer abroad or even here in America in areas that have been hit by hurricanes and floods, then come back to your world and you will see reasons to be happy. Then remember no matter how bad you think your life is somebody else always has it worse.
Try it, i am serious , it changed my life forever!

VegasPapi
If you can't find your way out by your self move to plan B by looking for God help.

jon d
you could be depressed, it doesnt really have to do with who you are or where you are in life, its just a simple chemical imbalance. talk to a psychiatrist, lots of people have it but never expect it. its definately worth talking to a psychiatrist about, everythings confidential and youll be happy again

♥OMG♥
Rating
oh god I am in the same boat and at times i even ger real bad bouts of paranoia I feel like I have done so muvch bad that no one can love me while I am good you can IM me we can chat i think if we have folks in our life that understand where we came from and dont juge each other .I am really sad too

penelope
Rating
Ah, good ole depression, are you aware that if you keep saying to yourself that you are sad that it only makes you more depressed and sad? Start having a positive attitude! Think about the good things life has to offer, their are millions of people in this world who have it way worse than you and they just keep on going in life. Attitude is everything! Be strong! And believe in yourself, dont worry what others think! This is your life, you only get out of it what you put into it, so start making changes, today, right now!

Nino
the only person that can answer that question is your self you should spend an hour a day a meditate it will help you find your answer

fairmesm
Go to the doctor. Get some Celexa. It will change your outlook. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is sad all of the time. It's probably physiological. Talk to a professional.

SunShine
Rating
Many times y people dont know why they are upset, they arent Christians, they feel like something is missing, and that's because it's God that is missing. If you aren't a Christian then maybe its a good time to give ur life to God and ask him to Save u and then live ur life for Him.

I hope u become happy very soon!

cupcake
you need to talk to someone you trust

Sadness is a mood that displays feeling of disadvantage and loss. Deep immersion in this feeling may lead eventually to depression- a pathological state, which may require intervention by a qualified professional. Usually while in a state of sadness, the person becomes quiet, less energetic and withdraws into oneself. He has neither the urge to go out and be active nor the desire to socialize with others. Visual symptoms of sadness are a downcast appearance of the head, a sloping body, stuck out lips and a slow and weak physical activity. Sadness is considered as an opposite feeling to happiness. Synonyms to this feeling are sorrow, grief, unhappiness, misery, melancholy and gloom. According to the philosopher Baruch Spinoza there are three basic feelings: passion, happiness and sadness. Spinoza defined sadness as the “transfer of a person from a large perfection to a smaller one�.

Mystee_Rain
talk to someone a social worker, your local church rep, a friend, or call a hot line.

Synergy
Awww don't feel down - everyone has 'down' days...but the best thing to do is do something you love. For me, it's putting on a old black and white movie and cosying up on the couch and letting myself laugh along. Laughter will make you feel better. I'm sure it's an accumulation of 'tiny' things bothering you but in the scheme of things you have a good life. I find if something is bothering me - it REALLY helps to write it down. Then write possible solutions around the problem. Even just writing it down is like getting it out of your system and venting - it does work. There are solutions to every problem, it's just knowing what's best.

Send me an email if you like to

daydream_believer_pink@yahoo. CO . UK

Hope this helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy