Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I so tired but I cant go to sleep?

I was raped by my boyfriend when he was drunk should i trust him again since he was drunk?

I feel empty.?

Additional Details
Emotionally empty....

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

rob s
Suicide please help?
i am 21 old with Cerebral Palsy i can walk and do everything i just walk funny i have a felony for robbery when i was 18 for a coat that fall off during a fight and then a few months later lost a finger i have been tease my whole life i am about to start college but feel like ending everything life just seems to get worst every year will it every get better i am just about done with everything

honeyEMT
Rating
Of course it will get better it is all about how you look at life! I know for you your life may seem like **** and not worth it but believe me there are other people out there who have it way worse. When I am with dealt hard times it only makes me stronger and ready to prove people wrong!
I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and bad things come out to be good things. An example of what I mean is ....when I was growing up i had an abusive alcoholic father...which was bad but becuase of that.....I wouldn't be who I am...a strong, indepedant, loving, giving and most definently non alcoholic person! I could go on and on but I hope you catch my dritt! NOTHING IS WORTH TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE!

I am not belittling your sadness, but please realize there are many that are in worse shape........like Christopher Reeves was and others who stay strong in their spirits and smile even though they suffer daily.

Every day is a new beginning and I hope you will ask for help by qualified counselors . Start looking for books that are inspirational and also find scriptures that you can write down and get encouragement from when you read them over and over. Joni Erickson dove in lake and broke her neck and is now a quadraplegic..........her book called Joni and others are inspirational.

I don't know your situation or what would help the most, but there are people that care and want you to Hang In There! Also... I don't know if there is anything online about DAVID RING, but he also has or had what you have. I heard him preach and he would be an inspiration to you! If you wanted his testamony try writing Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas and ask about his cassette tape. He was a guest speaker, but doesn't live here.

?
Rating
I'm 23. I have a heart condition that the doctor's aren't sure what it is. This has left my upper body a lot weaker than my lower body. When I was younger, I contemplated suicide myself a few times. I don't think anyone else knows this but you. But I was able to face those hard times and persevere through them.

I was able to accomplish one of my dreams. Getting a college degree. I'm currently working on my second - both a college degree and dream. I encourage you to find your passion - your dreams - and pursue them. If you do this, you will learn that you can stretch beyond your disabilities.

Please don't kill yourself. Suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness. Don't let the past stand in the way of the future. If your heart is in the right place, you will learn to thrive with what you got. I've done this.

Please thrive. Don't shrivel. Even with your disabilities and past mistakes, you can still give yourself a brighter future.

sweetsnickers
That is not going to solve anything. My mom has CP and she has had a very hard life. But she has gone through it all without talking about suicide. It takes a big strong person to get through what she has. She can't walk she has been in a wheelchair all her life. She graduated from high school and tried college but she couldn't keep up. So she got married and had two kids. That almost killed her both times. But she wanted my sister and I so badly. She has been threw hell and back in and out of the hospital from her body giving out due to the CP. She has just got out of the nursing home after a year stay. Every year for her has gotton worse but this year is finally better. So I think that there is hope for you. Every time you fall you just got to pick yourself up and keep going. I know it must be extremely hard on you but you just got to do it.
Good Luck!!!

Snowth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YevYBsShxNs

Watch it 3 or 4 times, it gets better each time. How can they get such brilliant facial expressions from puppets???

Proof that life is worth living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucky & Lucky
Dude I can relate....I've been there. After I discovered all the resources in my area it wasn't too bad. I found out where all the food banks and free meals in my area were. I stocked up on a bunch of food so I wouldn't have to worry about it for awhile. Then I did a little research and spent a little money on some supplements. I started Jogging every morning and taking these supplements in the morning with a bowl of oat meal and a protein shake. Again at night with dinner. Try this if you can...if you can't do it right now make it a goal and then try and reach it.
It really worked for me.

Alfalfa Tablets 1300 mg. 3 x a day
Flaxseed Oil with Omega 3
Fatty Acids 1000 mg. 2 x a day
Vitamin B-6 200 mg. 2 x a day
Zinc 100 mg. 2 x a day
Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg. 3 x a day
Vitamin A 5000 i.u. 2 x a day
Vitamin D 600 i.u. 2 x a day
Vitamin C 1000 mg.3 x a day
Vitamin E 1000 i.u. 2 x a day
Acetyl L- Carnitine 250 mg. 2 a day
St. Johns Wort 2 x a day
DHEA 100 mg 2 x a day
Ginseng Complex 3 x a day
Co Q-10 60 mg 2 x a day
Niacin 500 mg 2 x a day
Garlic 400 mg. 2 x a day
Milk Thistle 175 mg. 2 x a day

Truth Seeker
Rating
In 1984 I was living alone on the east coast, with no friends and family nearby. My job and my life was falling apart, so one night i went back to my apartment and attempted suicide. Obviously I failed. But, here I am 22 years later, and doing much better. My life is not perfect, but I understand life and people much better, and do not feel suicidal anymore. i would strongly recommend that you read uplifting books, on positive thinking, etc. They're not just BS, they really help. You can go to the library and get them for free. Try some by Norman Vincent Peale. Your mind is something that can actually be made stronger, just like a muscle. Strengthen it, and you can make your life better. Right now, just focus on ONE DAY AT A TIME. You can do it.

Iphul
GROW UP. suicide is for *******. be a man. you think that you are the only one who has problems. i have a book on the problems I have. you are lucky in my book. The day I give up on life is the day these as s holes win..I will never let these bastar ds win...don't be a loser...now is the time to grab your balls and show the world you are strong.

Lemons
Just don't do it

audtomsk
Rating
take a cab

?
Rating
check into the nearest mental health clinicc. fast, anyways something about this just dosent add you say your out knocking off liquorr stores and too get out you must run like hell from the crime scene, everyone knows that, so why were you involvedd ion this liquor store thing when you cant run fast enough with cerebal palsy makes no sense. and yet your starting collge okay. just dosent make a bit of sense none.and now another robery losing a finger over a coat that just fell off okay. tough life your having budy. strange.

Jack Walsh
Rating
So that explains why you keep asking the "22" question.

Brandi D
Rating
i am very saddened by your question. I am compelled to tell you that life will get better if you want it to. Even though you have been given the disability you mentioned, the disability of being centered around your self seems to be much more crippling.

Choose to make it better. Give yourself more time to grow in life. Life isn't supposed to be easy or fair if it was then we would become greater than what we are.

Here is a quote that sums up my feelings toward your question:

My creed is that: Happiness is the only good. The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now. The way to be happy is to make others so.
—Robert G. Ingersoll

Life is good we just have to make it so.

jdubya2000
Rating
It seems like you are in a valley in the game of life, keep moving forward, the view from the peak on the flipside is worth the wait. I'm feeling that you have some element of hope strictly because you are here searching for help, for an alternative. You ask "will it ever get better", of course it will get better but not if you quit your life, DON'T DO IT. We as people would go crazy if it was all "happy-happy, joy-joy" all the time, we need balance. It is all in your perspective maybe try to see it from this point of view, if negative influences have been dominant in your recent past the other side of the coin is just as many positive things are in your future.
A quote I heard when I was in a bad time, & felt everything was tainted, helped me get through that tough time and others since. I wrote it with a grease pencil on my bathroom mirror so that I read it EVERY time I'm in there. I hope it will carry on to you that power.

"IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL......KEEP GOING."

It sounds so simple but that's why it works because it is simple. There are greener pastures ahead just hang in there and the fruit is to be yours.

preston_loi
Rating
count your blessings

Joey K
Rating
Of course it's going to get better- but not if you don't stick it out. Hang out bro. You have to have a sense of humor about things too. I know people with CP worse than you.

unseen_force_22
Rating
By going along with things, suffering evaporates like snow under the sun.

Look... you have more opportunities than you could ever fathom.

Just because you're in a low, time moves in cycles... you will have a good time ahead, guaranteed. In fact the more your suffering is felt now, the greater your high will be. But keep your mind here and now.

Gone2Pieces
Rating
you should be calling a crisis hotline not using Yahoo answers.

fluff
Rating
please reconsider. and yahooanswers isn't really the place to get help either; you should go to professionals. remember suicide is final.

oreobirney and junebugh8fms
aww don't do that! you have a lot to live for! what if you are to meet your future spouse at the college? you are so young and have so much life yet to live that i think it would be a shame to waste it! to be honest i felt the same way when my brother died but now i have a wonderful husband and beautiful daughter and life could not be better other than me having FMS (which i was just dx with a few months ago) but even though i have it i still think life is good!

glasgow girl
discuss this with someone now, call a crises centre. God Bless You.

Audania
Rating
Suicide is NOT the answer!!! You need to check your self in to a mental health clinic and get help. It's all about outlook and attitude - I know, you've probably heard that a thousand times, but it's true. Maybe a doctor can prescribe some anti-depressants for the time being so things don't bother you as much. Combined with counsiling, you should be okay. Also, exercise, get good sleep, good food, and do what you love to do - a hobby or something. You are on this Earth for a reason!!

Marshall Lee
Rating
Life is worth living. You can always find people who have it worse. There is comedian recently on TV that has CP. he doesn't let it get him down he makes it work for him..
good luck.

williamso06
Rating
dude You should talk to someone that is close to you or you may consider a role model. Sure we all amke mistakes but does it mean taking your life? Is there anyone that loves you right now? think about them, and how would they feel if you did kill yourself. Think it through, talk to someone before you do something. Once your gone, your gone.

Abby
Rating
call your local crisis line or mental health. this is something that we probably should not give advise on except for you to seek professional help from those that are trained to deal it

whay????
Don't do it because people tease you justkeep yur head strong then you can overcome almost anything.

PLEASE DON'T DO IT

corsiar12
just stick too your life, you may feel alone but remember you alwasy have your friends and familys to support you

?
Rating
Sorry to hear that you have had all of bad end stuff you can make a big different in someone life and if you volunteer yourself to some of these big brother or to help out some of the younger children that would love to have someone like you to help them out. Well just hearing you help me also I have problems and they are not they same as yours but they do hurt and I am confuse sometime.

Munya Says: GFOD
Rating
Put it this way...when you enter college you are joining a Secret Society of people that are above it all, value intelligence, and look beyond "flaws" perceived by the commonfolk. If I could be in university for the rest of my life, trust me, I WOULD!!
Higher education (university, college, etc) is a world unto itself.
Oh, I wish I was back in school. Every good grade was like a big high 5 "yeah, I am SOMEBODY special"...every approval-nod from a professor after answering a question or giving a presentation was like getting a makeover...
Do you see what I'm saying? You can be somebody. You are somebody. And any loser that cracks wise because you lost a finger (tell them you shoved it down some ******* throat) and makes fun because you might walk a little funny (tell them the martini's are great at 6 am!)....anyway...any loser that says/does this, is a LOSERRRRR and you, my friend, are a WINNER!

PS, see if you can get that stupid felony conviction expunged---call your local states attorney's office and check into it...it can go away, really.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy