Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

BABYDOLL!!!
Love and betrayel on yahoo amswers tell me what you think?
in may 2008 i met a guy on yahoo answers the category of course was in polls and surveys.then my father passed away may 22nd 2008 after my father passing away i still have grieved for him this guy did nothing but give me a hard time sure he listened to me but in the process all i fot from this guy was drama.everything this guy did he turned around on me sure i made mistakes but this guy has full blown excuses.he told me he wanted to meet me which we planned on in september over his birthday he even asked me to marry him thats how much i thought he really loved me we had shared a phone plan which he got for us to communicate and the bill came in at 500.00 he of course blamed me when it was him all along.every issue he had i tried to help him with but it was not good enough.he lied to me and cheated on me he would meet other women on the internet and call them up.3 days ago didnt have the adacity to call me up and end things he just disconnected my phone this guy a nothing but a con

blackjackgirl is back
Rating
first off,not all internet relationships are bad.

The real question is,why would you agree to be on a phone plan with someone you never have met,and even think about marrying him!!!!!

Face it,hes a user and sadly,you were used. He also took advantage,knowing that you were grieving over your dad(Im sorry btw,I know what its like)

Take a break from guys and most likely a really nice one will come your way.

Its a difficult lesson,but it sounds like you learned something.

Good luck

blahsblah2001
Well, at least you learned not to trust random strangers with your money.
I love you, please, marry me.
See how easy that was? I don't mean it a bit, and it was easy.
Now, if you could just get a little bit of grammar and punctuation worked into that unintelligible mess, you might work up some sympathy.
But not likely.

Grace V
Rating
Talk to a management class! Like a marriage class or the police. Or tell him it will not work out.

Squirrel cage
Rating
Oh my God, Mary. So sorry to hear this, I really am. I feel for your hurt and the hole in your heart. I can not take your pain away, but I can say you are not alone as I have been there before, so have most of us. I and I am sure, others, too, care for you. Take some comfort from the fact that you are not alone.

God bless.

Jack Mehoffer
wow meet someone in real life!

JourdanJustine
STAY AWAY FROM HIM! You shouldn't contact him at all ever again, and may need to get a lawyer involved to pay off any bills he conjured up under your name.

Reannon
online you can be anyone you want to be. or anyone that someone else wants you to be in your case. u never know someone until u meet them and chances are if he started talking to you out of the blue he is doing it with other girls too. if ur going to meet guys online i suggest maybe trying to meet some that live close to home so u dont have to wonder and stress it so much. im sry this happened to u he really sounds like an ahole. neway its not your fault just forget about him he just looking for some excitement

ianchelseanutter
Rating
Trouble is, you lost your father and I know from experience that this makes you very vulnerable. It sounds like you hooked up with a schlemel, but don't brand us all the same, either all men or all internet users!
I met my wife on the net, and we had some problems, but now we working real hard on being happy!
You know what they say, honey, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince, don't give up!
Send me an e mail if talking will help, I'll be a friend for you, ok?
Ian xx

1epic1
Rating
really. that's a good observation since YOU NEVER MEET HIM! that was a really stupid mistake. next time get some background checks or something. or just don't dat people on the internet.

johnny trash
Rating
thats why we don't talk to strangers

Billy B
Rating
Unfortunately many people do these types of things over the internet. Personally I think meeting people in real life is better than meeting people on the internet. You can never really be sure whos on the other end of the screen and what their intentions are. At least in real life it removes some of this ambiguity.

~Kelsee~
HAHAHA u were gonna marry a guy u have never met for all u know it could be a girl or a 62 year old pervert FORGET BOUT HIM! Go find a real gut not a fantasy

Crazy Auntie
Rating
Yes, you were played. Be thankful that the phone service wasn't in YOUR name.

Amy W
Rating
Sounds like you should have heard the warning signals coming.

repoclosing
Rating
It is true about the con part but it is true he had a lure that you took. Will you do it again?

momolulu370
Rating
you dont go for guys online, duh he wuz a con u should hav known that first, you should hav met him in person at a local place

Edie
Always be careful with people you meet on the internet! Thank you sharing your story. I hope others learn from your experience. Unfortunately you did not disclose this man's ID here on Answers, so nobody knows who to be aware of.

vicentev22
i think that he was planning on using you, i think you got off easy there are some guys out there that just stalk ppl and then you wont be able to live your life, so try not to talk to him no more if he's starting with those excuses and you guys arent even married can u imagine how will he change if you would of gotten married good luck

Kitty Flynn
Rating
I'm glad he is out of your life Baby Doll, he used you.....that must still hurt alot. But someday soon you will meet a wonderful man who is truly deserving of you :)

Rhea
Rating
I think that you can never know who is sitting behind the oppisite computer screen. It's better if people didn't date on line, not that I'm saying it's BAD, but they don't know everything about the person on the other end.

Why so SERIOUS ?
hello

u choose a wrong guy

Cribber
Rating
I think you should have known better than to hook up with some faceless person from the internet. $500 is a small price to pay for such a valuable lesson. And you said he gave you a hard time right out of the box... you kinda asked to be used.. and you were. Learn from it, toughen up, wise up, and move on.

Orly O
Rating
you never met the guy, yet you guys shared a phone acct. you knew the guy 2 months, thats just crazy! i say let it go , move on. Stop meeting scammers on the internet!!

hbd94- <3's her contacts
My god...that's just awful! I'm so sorry for you! : (

ღஜღPardonne Moi ღஜღ
Rating
ohhhh...tell us who it is! Yeah, red flags were raised all over.

gotta luv da Li
Internet relationships aren't real relationships. They only small pieces of two ppl and often don't include the totality of either. Ppl can also pretend to be whatever they want, and take advantage of others much more easily than in person.

Helping others to the detriment of yourself is codependence. Get a couple books. It's easy to fall into without realizing it.

You are worth more than some guy who uses you and is full of blaming. Don't settle for less.

♥
Rating
you got played
Why would you share a phone plan with someone you met on Yahoo Answers anyway? I am sorry this happened to you, but that was just silly of you to even think that would work.

now she is gone
Rating
don't let 1 incident ruin things for you. I have met over 25 internet contacts, not from YA's but from other places. Stick to what you have learned, never make any deals with anyone, ever. Not even offline.
If you are going to meet, always always meet in a safe environment, a very public place.
have enough time for both of you to talk. Nothing but getting to know one another offline as well as online.
you can spot a louse a mile away, if you know what to look for.

catz
it sounds like you used up all his minutes.

Paul A
Rating
Hi Baby Doll, I'm very sorry about your Father, that has to be really hard on you.

There are a lot of cold people in this world, that is an unfortunate reality. And, that couldn't have come at a much tougher time in your life...

The fact that he cheated on you says a lot about his lack of character and integrity - which are important traits.

If you need a shoulder to cry or lean on, please drop me an email.

I wish you the very best :-)
Paul.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy