Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

Why do my parents ignore my pleas for help?
They must know that I self harm because it's really obvious, why do they ignore it?It only makes me do it again and again cos they keep ignoring me and I keep on telling them I'm down and ...

Is cutting your own hair when depressed considered a self-destructive act?

Additional Details
It actually doesn't look bad, but I hacked off about 6 inches. It's still below my shoulders though....

Does anyone really believe counselling helps get over depression?
I have just been diagnosed with depression and got medication and counselling, but i dont want to sit and talk with a total stranger of my problems. I dont even want to take the drugs really! does ...

Am I the only person who HATES it when people say no offence and proceed off to a rude comment?

todays comments:

My "friend": "No offence, but your family is weird..."

I was offended, and i tried to say something back but she didnt hear ...

Love and betrayel on yahoo amswers tell me what you think?
in may 2008 i met a guy on yahoo answers the category of course was in polls and surveys.then my father passed away may 22nd 2008 after my father passing away i still have grieved for him this guy ...

Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear ...

Do you think im nuts?
im 22, self harmer of 6+years. I'd say for my age quite a heavy drinker! At the moment apart from the occasional pet sitting job im unemployed, i spend most of the 24 hours sleeping and when im ...

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,...

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

rockgoddess999
Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

snickers1271
Rating
I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO TALK ABOUT DEATH BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF DYING LIKE ME BUT I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME AND WONDER WHAT MY KIDS ARE GONNA DO WHEN IM NOT THERE WITH THEM BUT DEATH IS A OK THING TO THINK ABOUT

guy2008
Rating
no its naturally to think about death

nikkisingle&lonely
I don't think it is wrong I am 22 and I have this huuuuge fear of dying I don't know why I always find myself daydreaming of weird ways I might die.

coolblue110
Rating
no. it's just that those people may need 2 talk 2 someone about this. they may be scared(or horrified)about death. sometimes it can result in mad things. if this person is u than go talk 2 some1 u trust.

Jennifer
Rating
nope. i do too. but haven't planned suicide or anything.

Kisame A
no

smtgrt1
Depends on how you think it. You could be suicidal..

knightrider2007
No indeed it isn't. Lots of people think of death A LOT.

Just let your mind explore what it wants but be sensible about it.

melly6654
Rating
i dont think it is
cuz i do it almost everday

i cant really help it tho

i guess im just a paranoid person.

tmthyh
No, it shows that you have depth of thoughts. Everyone has to die sooner or later. It is best to be prepared than to be caught unaware. Jesus is the Way to Heaven which is wonderful beyond descriptons and forever without end. Read Bible and you will know for sure.

In the Beginning God created heavens and earth.
God gives us air to breathe and sunshine to enjoy.
God gives us water to drink and food to eat.
God gives us a wonderful body and a sound mind and life.
God loves us, and we are precious to Him.
The Son of God died on the Cross to save us from condemnation.
Jesus’ love is boundless and everlasting.
We have the hope of Heaven through Jesus.
Your life therefore has a fantastic and glorious future!
(Please must visit: www.spiritlessons.com)

sam s
HEATH LEDGER<3
http://www6.comcast.net/entertainment/articles/2008/01/22/Obit.Ledger/

he is dead

*HabiscusFlwr22*
No its only human nature-Its what we live for isnt it-to die?

Dominic
Rating
Probably.
Why do you think about it so much?
It happens. Just forget it. :]
Think more about LIFE and LIVING.

roflguy
thinking of death.....is ok. it's a part of life
thinking about killing someone...or yourself....is a cause for concern

Shannon
Rating
it's not wrong, but if u get too preoccupied then it can most definitely be depressing. try to appreciate life in all it's glory b/c that's one thing that u can control.

angela
Rating
no, not at all.

fancy pants<3
yes probably.
make and appointment to see a phycologist; they can help you

valary
what kind of "death" like CAUSING death...?

louise loves thomas.
Rating
no i dont think so, everyone does it at some point.. When i'm alone like in my bed and can't sleep i always think about things like death, how we where created, how cool your body is, how we can't feel certain things (if we smoke our lungs must be black and hurting but we can't feel it) but i just get confused and try not to think about it..

Rachel M
I think about it a lot, in fact I would say I obsess. For me it is a bad thing. It infringes on my life and has detracted from the quality of my life.

?
i think its ok to think about it a little bit. but i mean i wouldn't think about it too much, cause it might get u really paranoid about everything.

christina s
Rating
do you think of suiced?
than its wrong
if not its natural.

Cheerx24x7
it depends on how you think about it

chelsey s
No its normal if you are a teen but some medications can cause you to think of it more often. If you are thinking about it thats fine just dont kill yourself sweety.

Becca C
Rating
Probably not because I think about t all the time but if you don't like being called Emo then probably not. But anyways, i think about death all the time but i'm used to my friends ratting on me so yeah. hope you like my answer.

greg
its not wrong, but its pointless, its a waste of time to think about it. try focusing on life instead, about what youre going to do, what you want to do. thinking about death doesnt bring any positive in your life.

myourchisin
Rating
i dont think its healthy to think about it a lot. but thinking about it sometimes is normal.

i_play_soccer101
In a way yes and in another way no.....

fergieferg189
Rating
Well if you have thoughts of suicide then YES! But any other type is fine. As long as you don't think about yourself dieing. our Ok.

Autumn
It is normal to think of our mortality every now and then.

FAT DOG
yes,its depressing,we all die sooner or later,enjoy life now,death is forever,life is short.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy