Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Hi this is really weird question bare with me?
as any 1 gone to bed and there not a sleep but are and cant open there eyes and skakeing and sweating??? feels like you have been thown around the room ive noticed that it only happens if had sugary ...

What would happen if two bipolar people had children?
What are the odds?
Additional Details
My son is bipolar with manic tendencies. While he was institutionalized, he met a really nice ...

Please help me 10 points, whats wrong with me!?
okay, i am so self concious i think it's scary.
im in a store and i buy something really really nice, i take it home and always find something thats horrible about my self and never wear it....

I am angry all the time. What can help?
Every thought is angry. Everything my wife and kids do seems to anger me. I want the anger to stop. I honestly feel like I am ready to explode. Will taking medicine help?...

What's your best excuse for your cuts?
If someone sees your cuts, what do you say? Like, my current cover story (which is kind of lame) is that I was sitting in chem and I broke some glass (this part is true), and then I got curious to ...

How Can I Get Myself To Get Out Of Bed?
Okay, EVERY night I tell myself, ''I'm getting up earlier tomorrow'' And I'll go to bed ''early'' (12:30) and then STILL get up at 1 in the afternoon ...

Is it wrong to hit mentally challenged children?

Suicidal thoughts...?
the past few days I have been insanely depressed. I usually cry before I go to sleep and usually for no reason. I just keep focusing on the bad parts of everything. This has happened a lot when I was ...

I don't known what to do...?
My friend is in the hospital for cutting himself and it's all my fault. He has a history of doing things like this. I stopped him from doing it before but I couldn't stop him this time and ...

Will every one who belives pray for me?
depressed and running ...

When i pee its always really dark in coulour and has a strong odour .help?

How many Americans are born dumb?

Aside from the armpit,what other body parts do we use the thermometer in finding the temperature of our body p

How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local ...

What makes you mad?

What do you do to shake off unpleasant thoughts?
I've been thinking about a situation that I cannot change and the thoughts are just going round and round my head making me feel sad.

As it's not anything that I can change, or ...

Wtf??????????
why are people so rude and bothered by people with body piercings..i have them i just want opions on why people are against them and bothered??..if you were a parent would you let your kids do this?.....

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

theoneandonly4251
I just want to call it quits and kill myself..........?
I dont know what to do anymore I am a complete failure. I cant get a gf people all know I never kissed a girl and like to bring it up in front of my friends. I live with my mom who is a complete douch that I would not like to see again nor would I mind not seeing anyone anymore. This isnt even a quarter of the **** that is goen shitty in my life.... I just want to give it all up and take the easy way out since everything is so hard frustrating. I need some good advice before I hurt myself.

roy_glen2003
You sound like a very confused young man. Try talking to your Pastor or church counsellor and get with other young people in church, you will find that most boys your age have the same problems as you. Talk to your mother and tell her how you feel, i'm willing to bet that she loves you very much and will be willing to help you get over the depression you seem to have. Good luck and God bless you.

iluvhotguys
please dont hurt yourself....please.
im not rude like all these ppl talking crap when they dont know how youre feeling....few guy have kissed girls so dont worry about that. those ppl are aholes and you shouldnt give a s*** about what they say. as for your mom, soon you can move away from her and wont have to see her face anymore. to get a girl, be confident...im sure theres someone out there for you.

im here if you need me...email me plz
xoxoxo im here for ya, andrea

heavenly
I guess my first question would be,,,how old are you?? If your still a teenager you have plenty of time for girlfreinds, you'll probably have so many you wont know what to do..But please dont hurt yourself, TRUST ME this is ONLY a phase that we all have gone through at one time or another..If you don't have a friend to talk to you should call your local "crisis" hotline and speak with someone who is very familiar with helping people through a ruff time like this..Good Luck.. And remember the world needs you...

andrea c
Rating
How do you know that killing yourself is going to solve your problems? Don't do it. Somebody out there cares about you. No, a lot of people do!

M_I_K_E_123
Ok, I dont belive in god so I am not going to tell you that god has some plan for you, but I will tell you that killing or hurtting yourself will not make anything better, it will only make it worrse for the people that love you, like your mom, she might not be the best mom but I am sure she trys!

I think you might want to seek profesional help, as I cant help you too much, just please dont hurt yourself, there are all ready 14 people here that care about you by answering your question.

Please go get some help, things can get better, but if you kill yourself it will not get worse for you (I belive when we die we just seise to exist) but It will greatly affect the people around you and make their life bad.

I hope you reconsider!

beachy
Rating
depending on your age, I'd say find another place to live make new friends, find your happiness, and get on with yourself, dying is the end of life period.

Saritta
Rating
I'll be your girl friend!!

:D

ivy627
i didn't get a boyfriend until i was a senior in high school, and that was my first kiss, etc. I understand the stress you go through because of it. I wanted one sooooo bad. Finally, when I stopped obsessing over it, and just let me be myself, I now have a boyfriend of 3 years. If your friends keep bringing this up, they are not very good friends. Hurting yourself won't help solve anything. Your life is worth living for. You may disagree with me right now, but when you look back on this, you'll understand! If you are having real serious thoughts about suicide, you really should talk to a psychiatrist. I know, their title sounds scary, but they can help you with ANYTHING! Even girl problems! And no one will ever know you go to one! You'll be okay! There are so many girls out there for you! Don't give up the fight! I almost gave up too...but I was going to become a nun! haha! Take care and don't let life stress you out. And meet some new friends. Oh, and think about college. There are sooooo many new people to meet there!

Jo Jo
ok, take a deep breath. have you thought this through completely? think of other options and what there IS to live for. i know you don't think its much. how old are you, is there some way to not live with your mom, if your young, find a good friend who will house you for a while, i mean if you are ready to kill yourself, you probably don't care that much about getting in trouble. and please, i know sometimes it is nice to vent your anger, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to vent to me, i care about you, i really don't want you to kill yourself. you may be wondering how a person can care about someone they don't know, but i do, and i don't know how to make you believe it.
think of something that you have always wanted to do, something that makes you happy, and makes you feel at home, and go after it. if you can't think of anyhthing, take a nice relaxing walk on the beach, it always helps to relax.
um, let's see, you could try to find some new friends if you don't like your old ones, you may find someone really special. and hey, it doesn't matter if you haven't been kissed and don't have a gf. its no good to have a gf unless she is special, and if you haven't found anyone special, then its not worth it. just wai till the right person comes. but please don't kill yourself.

its hard for me to give you great advice when i don't really know what's going on in your life, please email me so we can talk. i'd like to help you.

but for a first start, try to look at what you do have, and i know that at this point in time, that seems impossible and stupid when it doesn't seem that there is anything good left, but try, and try to do more things that make you happy, and that you enjoy, go on a bike ride, something. i wish i could help you more.

just don't hurt yourself, i will be waiting for your email. i wan tto hear that you are still alive.

jonnyraven
Rating
As an older guy, I can assure you that things will get better. Try to pay attention to what you are doing when you are doing it and do the best you can. Live each day as it comes. Stop thinking "it's aways going to be like this"
Start a strenuous exercise program and keep at it.
Get a counselor if you can.
Some day you will look back on this time of your life with a smile and a shudder

Debra B
Rating
God created you for a purpose. Find God, then you will find that purpose. Do not undo what he has planned. You are a perfectly created child. He loves you with all his heart. Pray!!!

warehouseoutsourcing
Your results in life are based upon the choices that you make..for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....you may be young and have only been exposed to wrong choices that lead to bad results...killing yourself may lead to reincarnation into something even more crappy,so I would definately not do that...you may be reincarnated into a freaing blind person in a third world country that believes raping babies cures aids or something...if you can walk,talk and pretty much have control of your bodily functions and are in the USA,you have it made...figure out what type of home you want to have and what type of vehicle you prefer and what part of the country you want to live in based upon what you enjy in life,and don't care what religious or "morale" objections others may have as IT IS YOUR LIFE...now once you figure out what it would take to make your life more enjoyable,figure out how much it would cost per month plus the cost of utilities,food,misc for "suprises" and just having fun (you probably don't have gf because you don't do anything where chicks hang out) anyway add 20% to the yearly figure to find the income you need and go to school (COLLEGE) to earn a degree in that field;don't forget to add in the money needed for strippers and /or a good mistress once you are married but make sure you marry a chick with a professional income and a Degree....but if not go kill yourself,nobody cares...go sstep on a bug,that is how prevcious most people consider any life to be valued at wether they admit it or not...ten out of ten people are going to die someday...but I would rather live a short happy life than a long miserable one...find what maked you happy in life and then go after it..that doesn't mean go talking some chick,but maybe go jogging and get in shape and then some chick might dig you.....

Anthony Spears
Pretend you already killed yourself. When you met your maker, you told him/her that you think you made the wrong decision and you were given one last chance to get it right.

This is it; live your life as though this is the second time around and you're about to make the same mistake you did the first time.

pikester666
I just think about the people I'll leave behind. And hey don't think about getting a girl, I'm in the same boat, who cares. As long as I still believe in myself, I'll get through it. Don't get me wrong, I still think about killing myself from time to time, but it's just a temporary "denial" thing I do :P Oh, and my mom's a douch too.

GINA1782
Dont say that. We all have days were we feel like failures. I used to think the same as you untill i faced death. I was clining to life by a thread when I realized I didn't want to die. Don't wait untill its too late, tell someone ypu trust what you feel. Trust me there is light of the end of the tunnel. And if it makes you feel better I've never been kissed and I'm 25. Don't do the easy way out PLEASE....

slipknot
Rating
i would date you ive been were you are. i know how you feel my freinds are insenseitave and i never had a bf or got kissed but the easy way out isnt the right way out. i got help and am beter. get some help or talk to someone. they both help. if you got no help im me on yahoo mesenger at xo1234w.

Yamtaro™
dont do it red light take your time these problems will be resolved if you ould be more speific i would tell you what else 2 do but trust me it will be over soon trust me!

Mommy0f1
Rating
You need to talk to your doctor. It sounds like you are going through depression. Also seeing a therapist may help also!

Its Me!
do not do it!! there will come good in life some day. sometimes things are bad but they will anyways get better. think about the good and the things that make you smile is it worth losing that.

tabulator32
Rating
12 months from now, you will be a completely different person with all new concerns, and yu'll still be happier than you are now.

littleldean
Well Bud...I know what you are saying.Somedays I feel the exact same way.I too have had some very very rough times in my life and surely thought it would be easier if I just wasnt here! On that note...I now can look back at some things and laugh and so happy to know I got through those times.That is how I am able to write back to you.I know its easier said to say keep your chin up,but please try.Please go and see your doctor and get some help also let family and friends know just how hard life is for you right now.All the best>

fenchurchthesane
Rating
Don't kill yourself. Try seeing a therapist, renting "The 40 Year Old Virgin", or getting a better job and moving out of your mother's house.

DOT
Please call the suicide hotline. Someone will be glad to listen to all your problems and give you direction. Please call now. They are qualified to help you.

minalerie
You need to find something that makes you happy. You might want to find a therapist. Having a gf isn't all that. You'll get her when it is meant to be. One step at a time. you'll get there! Best of Luck!

ndrew
dude get some help i was like that but now im beter cus i got help so ride on bro

chrisandthereds
yeah talk to someone let it out....u could email me don't kill urself ppl care email me i will care

jenny_x_emo
Rating
I would kiss you
don't be sad
you're very special
don't do something stupid
pleaasee
I doon't speak english
so
bye bye, and remember
I don't know you, you don't know me but I understand you
so, you're not the only one who things is death
i love you =(

Elmer Stud
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy