Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do i need help!!!!!?
everytime i have an argument with my boyfriend my anger goes out of control i kick things,hit things,shout,really cry and worse of all harm my boyfriend can someone tell me do i need help and what ...

I want a fashionable mental illness! Should I go for Asperger's, bipolar or borderline personality disorder?

Why am I so tired but I cant go to sleep?

I was raped by my boyfriend when he was drunk should i trust him again since he was drunk?

I feel empty.?

Additional Details
Emotionally empty....

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

shizzo
How can i get my 17 year old g/f to have a b00b job, i fear she is going saggy already and its not nice?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)!

jeff k
Rating
You must be joking, she must be soooo selfish.

Granny
You should love some one for who they really are Not what you want then to be. It is not this girl that you want it is a Barbie doll

OohErMissus
What a complete gentleman you are. Your mother must be so proud. Your girlfriend has been telling everyone at work that you're quite ugly, but that she feels sorry for you

i_am_jean_s
Rating
Try blowing her up better, or buy a new one.
Cos if she's 17 and has "saggy" ones...she has got to be a 17 year old blow up woman. Go on...plastic and rubber degrade with age..she's probably leaking somewhere! If your last one has lasted 17 years, you can afford a new one.

paperback writer
Rating
Only one thing matters where breasts are involved - that they are healthy!

Given how many women - many of them young - die from breast cancer every week, it's unbelievable that you would want your teenaged girlfriend to have surgery on such a vulnerable area!

Mark M
Nice boyfriend!!!!!!!!! you would like to mutulate your girlfriend just for your gratification. I tell you what she should tell you to get lost and find someone else

Vicky Up
Rating
why should she have to,maybe its you who's looking for perfection.

?
Rating
OMG!!!!

I would get your girlfriend to change just one thing......................................

..................... Her BOYFRIEND !!!!!!

frank d
Rating
I think the real problem here is that you don't know what real breasts look like. If you think ANY seventeen year old's breasts are too saggy, then you got a problem, man.
Like John Lennon said, "you dont know what you got till you lose it."
you dont know what you got.

Hayley
Rating
Well, think about this,

If she said you got a tiny ****, would you have an operation for her???

If you don't like her for who she is, you shouldn't be with her, sorry.

accebs
Get yourself a new girlfriend, as it seems that it may well be you who are not nice!!

Alice b
just hang her upside down...you wont notice then...x

bugs280
Rating
Grow up. You don't deserve a girlfriend.

Happygirl
Rating
Sounds like you are a selfish brat. I think she should leave you. Love her for what she already is, or leave her alone.

Goober W
YOU can't do a dang thang about it. How about making that suggestion to her father and see what he has to say about it.

Leah B
You need to get your head out of your butt and listen to yourself... I personally was not fully developed until i was 18 and i don't think any girl should have any kind of surgery until at least 20 or 21....unless it is something serious or painful.. If she doesn't want to do it you do need to convince her. If you cant love her the way she looks now what about when shes 50? Are you going to make her get surgery everytime she has a wrinkle? Let her make her own decisions and if you dont like them go find another girl who is just what you want

G C
Oh dear. Someone from your village is on the phone - they want their idiot back.

I've got a suggestion for you - stop reading this and have a consultation with a reputable surgeon RIGHT NOW... hopefully they will be able to find a suitable brain donor for you. Hurry!

adam g
just let her do what she wants

Laea
Is that what is important to you about your g/f? Come on she is 17yrs old! You probably won't even be together in 5 yrs!
I have a great idea! How about loving her for who she is instead of trying to change her??

Bell
Rating
if you REALLY loved her for the way she is then you wouldn't be wanting to change her!!!

northville
Rating
seems to me like that is none of your business- shame on you for messing with her.

Pitchow!
Rating
You can't. If you're that shallow, break up with her and allow her to find a real man.

cybersarah
She should dump you.

¸.•*¨)Sweet Sinner¸.•*¨)
I reckon she should dump you and she'll at least get rid of one big t1t :op

gretsch16pc
Your teens and you want your g/f to get implants, grow up. It's her body and her choice not yours, if you are not happy find a new g/f.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy