Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

Taylor L
Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional Details
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! He hit his head on the window and they did surery yesterday to relieve some pressure on his brain! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!

Kayla
Rating
Hope all is well, Praying for your son. God bless!

Dainty Jesus Freak
www.freewebs.com/hopehideout Someone will pray for you there, I will also!

Roxxy
I'm so sorry, and I hope that everything turns out okay in the end.
I'll pray for him tonight. =]

Lubbie lu : )
i did last night and will do tonight, i tryed to answer last night but i had gone over the limit, i really hope he gets well soon, please could you pray for my aunty too as she has had a bad fall.

I REALLY HOPE TROY GETS WELL SOON xXx

baptism_by_fire_2000
I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOUR SON. THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT CHILDREN IS THEY TEND TO BE RESILANT. JUST BE SURE TO STAY POSITIVE AROUND HIM AND DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE SPEAK NEGATIVE.

Christina C
Rating
i will pray for him i hope he has a speedy and great recovery

electroprayer
I pray for his complete healing, no complications, and the doctors and nurses give the best care, because they are directed by the Great Physician, Jesus.
I was about his age when the same thing happened to me. I didn't have prayer warriors to pray, but someone must have, as I am here today and shouldn't have been.

†Prayer Warrior At Your Request†

sheritol
Rating
I am praying for him right now - good luck and god speed

older
you got it---i just did ----wasn't very long but i'm sure he got the message

Stephanie W
I am sorry to hear about your son. You and your son will be in my prayers. I hope he has a speedy recovery and gets well soon.

steinbeck11
Rating
Taylor, thank you for asking for prayer for your son, Troy. God is so faithful and I am glad to be able to encourage you with my prayers--we who believe in Jesus as our Savior are part of the family of God--the body of Christ Jesus.

Lord,

I just pray and ask that this little one who is so dear to you, Troy, have perfect healing, health and total restoration In Jesus Name.

Lord, surround him with warrior angels and push back the powers of evil--all destruction, death and damage that would attack him to any extent.

Lord, send your ministering angels to minister to the very needs of this family as well as Troy. Give great wisdom and guidance to the doctors and all medical staff who have the care of him right now.

God, we thank you that this little boy has been dedicated to You and give over every burden for his life and recovery to You alone.

In Jesus name,
Amen.
† Deliverance Prayer Warrior †

take a bow
Rating
i will-best wishes....

pktchange@sbcglobal.net
Praying for Troy's full recovery and strength for you during this test. Stay prayerful. Troy will be fine!!

K B
Good luck ...Troy & his family will be in our families prayers.

Natis
Stay strong, I am sure that he will be ok but i will be sure to pray for him good luck and dont forget to keep strong he must really need you right now.

Darlene D
I will keep him in my prayers. He is young and God is great. Keep the faith.

bethy4jesus
Rating
Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask today that you will be with Troy in the hospital. Thank you so much for bringing him through his surgery. Now please heal him and bring him comfort. Please send your holy angels to stand by his bed to watch over him. I ask a special blessing for all the family....that this situation will draw them closer together and will bring honor to you. Thank you so much for Troy's life and all that he is. Help him to know you and keep him close to you always. I thank you for hearing and answering my prayer that I pray in Jesus' name.....amen!

† On-call Prayer Warrior †

charleslvjy
You and your son will be in my prayers tonight.

LastExile26
Rating
I hope all goes well soon and hope recovery is a blink, hopefully he won't get traumatized by the incident. =)

b_m_02
Rating
i hope troy recovers soon, and i am glad that he is doing okay right now. keep us up to date on his recovery.

john s
Rating
i will

morgan t
Rating
I will! ♥ god bless you troy!

Rainbow Oktober '76
I sure will, sister!

Giggles-for-life
Rating
Im so sorry
u and ur son will be in my prayers
Im sure he will get better soon
God Bless

king leroy
hope a speedy recover troy
be strong ok

-king leroy

jaantoo1
I would be honored to answer your request.

Father God we know you hear us. Please attend to us now. I lift this family up to you Lord. Bless them, Fill them with your blessings until their cup overflows. Father above all Fathers, You said *by HIS stripes we are healed*.. You said to come boldly and you said if any 2 of us ask in your precious Jesus name it MUST be.. We know your words do not leave you void and we stand on your promises. Hold tight to him God and Don`t let go. Give him strength, peace, comfort and joy like only YOU can. God guide the doctors to do the very best they know how. Lord we thank you for those same doctors..
Let your light shine so brightly from him, that anyone who sees him will know he is much beloved of you. We praise you Lord. Thank you for the miracles you are about to do We love you. Thank you for all you do. We bring this to you, in your beloved Jesus name. Amen and amen

† Lonestar Prayer Warrior-ess <>< †

*CaRpE*DiEm*
Hope it goes well.

Will pray for you. I wish you peace during this time of trial.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy