Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

I think i might have a broken leg/ankle?
i was running with my dogs yesterday night ( like at 9pm-10 pm )and i think that i put my foot in wrong position this morning i couldnt stand but somehow i got up and went to school i didnt felt any ...

How old were you last time you cried for physical pain? And why?
I think I was 12 when I broke my foot playing soccer.

Then I have never cried, even for really hard pain, like kidney stones or bad sprains.

I think that our pain tolerance ...

Most painful thing you've ever feltin your whole lifetime?
Im 14, and im sure ill have to endure much more painful things yet so far for me it's getting an artery in my leg accidentally sliced open by a can. the blood just flowed, and for me, who afraid ...

When should woman start having kids?

Demi
MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa Biz
Simple - just put it back in w/ some super glue!

luthoratemybaby
bondo

ToxicQ
Rating
what! did you knock it out?

melinda p
Go to the hospital NOW.

Marissa
1.) Get off the computer.
2.) Call 911 or take him to the hospital

Simple.

Me
Rating
Duct Tape! It fixes everything else. Why not this?

Mars
where's your common sense? take him to the hospital!

kyru
Rating
how the **** did it fall out liar!

XxQendrimxX-SXM
Rating
Well in this situation I'd dial 911 and ask them to get you guys some help..

Next Get a bag of eyes or a mini cooler and put the eye in there.

You need keep it preserved!

And the hospital should be able to re-attach his eye.

Hannah
Rating
Did you take a picture? Sorry, its not evey day you hear about stuff like this. Go to the hospital ASAP, and while your in the car, take a pic! And since i pop in eyes for a living, maybe i'll see your friend at the hospital.

♫critter♫
Emergency room. Call 911 if you have to.

alwaysmoose
Get some ice and get to the hospital. Unless of course your friend is of the stuffed variety then you might just want to grab the superglue.

letsgoskatepool
call an ambulance and put the eye in saline if available, if not just put it in water (NOT ICE)

Carmen
ur friend should PUT IT BACK IN!!! LOL I dont know..why are you wasting time on Yahoo when you should be calling 911 ASAP or taking ur friend to a hospital??

sg♥
dude there's no time to go online and ask people on yahoo
try calling an ambulance instead

te144
Rating
He told me he was going to keep an eye out for me. Tell him thanks -- I'm on the edge of town.

Tommy
Rating
I don't know WTF

yo mo
dip it in some lubercant then push it in through the ear

dynamitesoccer5
pop that baby right back in

Lisa W
Go to the hospital. Then, go to a shrink because why anyone needs to put a question like this on Yahoo! is beyond me.

Does common sense ever pay you a visit?

E
Rating
GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY! Dont try and put it back in... you could damage th optic nerve and cause serious injury or possible blindness!

Sparkle
umm call 911?
o.o this isnt funny if its a joke... ha, there u got the laugh u were looking for [:

hotbabyblue48
well how did ur friends eye fall out first of all

I'm allergic to stupid
Rating
GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!

pookie5
Rating
Yeah rinse that bad boy off and pop er' back in there. It helps to use the palm of your hand and hold the back of the head with the other hand when your pushing it in... I've done this before lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy