Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

I think i might have a broken leg/ankle?
i was running with my dogs yesterday night ( like at 9pm-10 pm )and i think that i put my foot in wrong position this morning i couldnt stand but somehow i got up and went to school i didnt felt any ...

Ali
I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is still developing cuz I'm only 13.

Scorpio+Gemini=4EverLovers.
its normal. dont worry, i'm sure its fine. if not for a few months then check with the doctor

Brian B
ususally wen u hurt places like ur head ur bosy wants to shut down and repair itself its ok its normal

Kenneth C
i wouldn't go to sleep without taking some tylenol pm first

~Kaeleigh~
oh last night i did the same thing i couldn't go 2 sleep so i stayed on yahoo answers

gogreen232
It might be a concussion but if it is you wont remeber stuff because I've had two and i Cant remeber anything for a little bit and you might keep asking the same questions. My parents asked me who the president was and I said George Washington.

auntdebbie1230
Could be a sign of a concussion. Please go to the Emergency Room!

And I hope you feel better soon!

Added Wednesday: I am so glad you went to the ER and that you're going to be ok. (hugs) When I was 4, I was dropped on my head on a cement front porch, so I know what it's like. :(

☠Naz☠
Rating
You should go to the Dr's.
I had this happen to me.. turned out I had a concussion!

rachfig93
get someone to take you to the ER because it sounds like you have a concussion. and try not to fall asleep because it could be dangerous and you might not wake up.

Tripod
Rating
Grade 2 or greater concussion GO TO DOC RIGHT THIS INSTANT.....you possibly have bleeding and swelling of you brain....no lie......not trying to scare you....but if your scared and go to doctor than good!!

Meg.
Rating
You need to go to the emergency room now!
If you fall asleep you could possibly go into a coma.
Now!

Hope I could Help.

Maria
Rating
Yes, you may have a concussion. You need to go to the emergency room, but don't try to drive there yourself. Either call an ambulance, or call a friend to pick you up Hon.

staciejames29
Go to hospital ASAP. You could have a concussion. When you keep dosing in and out..something is wrong. Don't play around with something serious like that.
Hope everything is OK.

snakeeyedbarbie5
Do NOT go to sleep! Go to the Dr! You might have a concussion... and it could be very dangerous for you to fall asleep after hitting your head.

Please get checked!

beebee
you have a contussion, it might become a tumor if left unnatended you need to see a doctor (check if both your pupils are the same size , if not its a sign of brain damage)

dammag
Rating
Don't know why you're at your computer instead of at the doctor, but the other guy's right--you probably gave yourself a concussion.

PS: Try not to fall asleep because (apparently) you might lapse into a coma (so I was told when I had a concussion).

And don't drive yourself to the doc!!

ericamariegreen
contact a doctor immediately there could be internal bleeding...

Jamie
Rating
You have a small concusion. Go to the emergancy room to get checked out. You might be in real danger.

paul b
sounds like head trauma see a doctor asap

SummerLove
Rating
go see a doctor

milyfaz
Rating
put down the keyboard, go immediately to the hospital, don't go to sleep. you could have a concussion

HCO
Im not sure but i would deff go to the ER. Just to check it out.

mlacour
Rating
Are you serious?? Go to a hospital - right now!

given up on love
possibly a concusion i would call the doctor

Mike and Gina
You probably have a concussion. Go to the emergency room NOW!

batmann
go to Dr may be concussion

beautiful
you need to go to the hospital now!

AquiaGal
You need to get to a hospital right now!
Have someone drive you to the hospital emergency room or call an ambulance. Don't drive yourself in this condition.
Tell them when you hit your head and how often you fall asleep.

Also, please tell us that you saw a doctor. We want to know that you're OK.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy