Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Karate Chick
How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?

Andy S
Rating
that is a horrible idea, if you must do something then fake having lower back pain as it is impossible to detect

events9833
hate to tell ya, but that WON'T get you out of PE! No way, no how!
If you have serious, legitimate concerns regarding your PE requirement, you need to talk to your parents, school counselor, etc. Maybe you could find a way to avoid PE without causing yourslef intentional harm; some schools will let u skip P.E. if U join the band...

Breaking your arm is dangerous - it could lead to a myriad of health problems...i think your reaction to the PE hours is a bit extreme..

Colleen Kelleher
Don't REALLY break your arm. If it's that bad just go to school with an arm brace on for 3 weeks or so.

11/15/08 [jonas concert]!<33
umm lets see go ride your bike or skateboard or rollerskates then just fall on purpose and land on you arm.. or you can wrestle with a boy and tell him to drop you and land on your arm

Gabfest
Rating
I wouldn't recommend it. Breaking an arm really hurts and you could do some serious permanent damage. Go ahead and do the physical activity, you'll be a stronger person for doing it.

Lillie O
Rating
i don't think breaking your arm is a very good idea just to get out of PE.
i also dislike PE, but i have low blood pressure, which means i get dizzy and can faint from doing physical activity.
if you really hate PE that much tell the teacher that you have low blood pressure. don't ask to sit out straight away, say you'll do your best. do the sport for about 5-10 Minutes then start to slow down and hold your head.
if the teacher asks you how you feel say that the room feels like its moving and your head feels kinda like its stuffed with cotton wool, that's how it feels for me ha ha.

hope it was helpful, but try to bear the PE, if not then try low blood pressure, just make sure your mom or dad doesn't take you to the hospital to get it checked

~STEPHANINE~ Q
Rating
uhh 72 hrs is a lott less then you healing your arm wht about tell them your sick dont do something stupid like that your parents didnt raise u 2 do something stupidd and crazy like tht!

darrell w
Wow!!! your desprite.
Well, this will hurt but, put your arm in a door and slam it as hard as you can. Now listen, it's vital you slam it as hard as you can, cause if you do not it will just hurt really bad with no broken bones.

ThomasJeffersonn
Use a fork

Patriot
Rating
I've broken my wrist three times and i'll tell you, having them reset the bone wile you are fully concious AND under NO pain medication other than a Tylenol (something similar) is extremely painful because they shift the bone and then you get to go through 8 weeks of rehab and stuff, that was the second time i broke it during summer 07'. The first time, they had to knock me out and reset it. Both times i had to go to the Hospital. The third time (just recently) i chipped pat of the bone off and the docs still don't know what to do about it. It's actually REALLY upsetting that you would act like it's no big deal after all the pain that I've gone through.

Rosy Lee
That's actually pretty dangerous dear. You could do more damage at any attempts here. You trap a nerve or much, much worse. Why not limp about and say you've got a sprain?
I sympathize, I was never mad on PE myself but its the lesser of two evils.

SXXY M&M ameriCAIN
are you crazy just say you have bad menstrual cramps and cant participate

Kakashi Groupee
Rating
break your foot instead that way you won't be forced to run just close your eyes and drop something heavy on it

my baby was born 9/28/08
don't do that! tell you're parents that you are having supper bad cramps and you are bleeding heavy that way they can write you a note for P.E and you can get out of it. good luck

heartzablaze215
Rating
No, do not break your arm! It will really hurt and it will be very costly. Just do the PE. If you break your arm they will just make to do make ups after your cast is off anyway. Don't worry, everyone in your school has to suffer the same PE so your not alone.

pat y
Don't get out of it by breaking your arm. If you are serious about this, you need help. Talk to your P.E. teacher about your problem.

Elizabeth
Dear God! Don't break your arm ... gesh.

maeholden
I think you've got quitte a crack in your head too. Are you for REAL!! Talk to your guidance counsler or your doctor and get a note. Don't do something so stupid!!!

treeskipper
maybe you should sprain your ankle or something. my brother broke his arm and now its crooked

Allison B
That isn't a very intelligent idea. You'll break your arm, have to pay for the doctor and then pay for physical therapy.

If you dislike P.E., maybe your school offers an alternative, such as dance. Thats what I did. Also some schools allow you to participate in a physical activity off campus, such as horseback riding. (I know someone who did that)
You could also do a sport, join swimming, or soccer, or tennis, or vollyball, for a non-PE but fun physical activity.

If your school offers the ability to do off campus physical activities look into Karate, or some other defensive art, horseback riding etc.
I personally loved dance.

Good luck

missylil_h_ottey
how about you jus do the hours...
it isnt that bad....
much preffer to do the hours then to break my arm.

and if your such a "karte girl" you should be able to take an hour a day and jus do gym... even if you dont go all out do the class...

Billy P
there will prob make you do it after your arm is better

marshallr1992
That has to be one of the dumbest ideas ever. Breaking an arm hurts sooooo much (yes i have broken my arm) and if it is broken it never heals completely and u may end up messing up your arm. 72 hours isnt that much. just tuff it out, it will be less painful than breaking an arm.

totallyconfused27
LOL that's something that we all think about but never do it. Don't do it, its totally not worth it. . .And it will hurt really bad!

Emilyyy
Rating
do not break your arm!

WOW
NO

thanks!

Sage :)
Just do the 72 hours of physical activity! Trust me, breaking you arm isn't worth it just to get out of P.E! Besides, the activity will be good for you.

end is forever
Hey genius, don't you think that 72 hrs of physical activity will be a hell of a lot more easier than breaking your arm?

p.s. even with a broken arm, I assume your LEGS will still work. You will still be forced to run, walk, jog, play soccer.

mike
Rating
why in the world would you do that to yourself?? Come up with a better excuse or reasoning! There has to be a better way than harming yourself!

MaiMai**T
Rating
Why would you want to break your arm? Find another excuse.

Leaf
Rating
jump off a building (or for your convenience, you can use the roof of your house!)

fall off your bike

have an "accident" on a trampoline.

but since you are trying to break your arm, it will probably hurt more because you are expecting the pain. Or you might just chicken out.

How about trying to break your wrist? It's smaller but i imagine it would be alot easier than trying to break a whole arm bone.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy