Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I feel hungry... What should I eat?
I'm really hungry and I had dinner only an hour ago, what should I eat?...

Does smoking help you lose weight - HONESTLY?

How do I loose weight and eat all the foods I like?
i am 15yrs old and weighs 135 Pounds and my height is 5'2 i been exercising for a hour everyday for the last week....

How much will i lose if i go on a 5 day fast?
I know its not considered healthy but i just want to do it to get started on, and motivate me to lose more.

After, this fast i will be going on a regular diet like eating healthy & ...

How come its ok to call people too skinny but its not ok to call people fat??????
People say im too skinny all the tym and its really annoying as i eat what i want and stay the same weigh, but if i turn round to them and said that their fat its not ok and they n people say oh my ...

Which should I quit first...my 4 pack a day cigarette habit or the 12-14 Coca Cola's I drink per day?

So, am I fat?
Sometimes I feel so fat and ugly...so I wanted to ask here, since I'll get the most honest responses.

I'm 5'6" and 102 pounds....

If I did 1000 sit ups and 500 push ups a day...?
Would I see any results in say a week? Or would it take longer?
Additional Details
I only have a 2 pack lol and I wanna be the ...

Im home all day and im bored and i like ot eat alot , whatdo i do?
im exercising also and eating mainly healthy but ijust love to eat and love the way food taste i just eat even after the point of being ...

Do I weigh too much?
I am 10 years old/almost 11. And my height is 4 feet 30 centimeters. I weight 80 something....

Is picking your nose bad?

Do you feeel good after a good workout??
i do!...

I just want to be THIN!?
i am having the hardest time staying motivated to lose weight. i work out religiously, although it probably helps just keep me at the weight i am am and keeps my heart healthy above anything else. <...

I weigh 92 pounds and I am 12 is that o.k.???
Is that o.k....

Is it okay if I don't eat?
every other day. I exerisce and eat healthy, but its not coming off....

Is this considered over wieght?
a female who is 13 and is 5 feet 7 inches ways 150 pounds.
is she over weight?...

Am i FAT?!?
5ft 4in

130-133 ...

At 12 years of age at "5.4" is 108 pounds normal?
Is that overweight?...

How do u get rid of constipation?!?

How tall are you?
im 5"7. u?...

I <3 you
Why do my friends always say that I am fat?
I weigh a 129 lbs and I am 5'3. I My measurements are 38'27'39.
My friends say that this large and always talk about how big I am. I am 18 yrs and I know I should not let this get to me, but it is kind of hard whenever people u think are u friends say these things.
Additional Details
when, I say that they call me fat, I mean that they are always talkig about how big my butt is. Not like fat as in obese.

Andrea G
maybe they could just be playing with you my friends call my sister fat all the time just walk away from them cause they are calling you fat they are going to turn out fat

Baby'sMom
Sounds like you need some new friends. They're obsessing on YOUR weight because something bothers them about themselves and it makes them feel better if they put you down. It wouldn't change things if you lost 50 pounds - they'd find something else to pick on. Next time they start it, tell them: 'so what? I'm comfortable. find something else to talk about.' if they don't - the world is FULL of people who will talk to you about interesting things!

lilac baby
Rating
i think you look fine ... just ignore them perhaps they need some curves and you have it... you look great with your stats

someones sister
Because your height. Your are not actually fat. You are just shorter than every one else. Seems like they are giving you a complex. Don't pay attention. With friends like that. huh.

Happykid
Rating
They're not real friends, they're idiots. You may not be super skinny but I don't see how anyone could call you fat. You aren't even overweight. I don't know any guys that would think that was fat.

worshipdancer
Nope, not fat at all. Start carrying yourself with confidence and you will feel more confident.

1) Stay well read on everything-- your own topics of interest, current events, at least one foreign language, and don't get behind (no pun intended) on your college education-- and the piddly stuff will take a back seat (can't stop doing this, can I?) to the respect people have for the intelligence that you exude. That, not your body, will become the focus when people are in your presence. Look at Oprah (and other larger friends I have had)... she's twice your size, but is very much looked up to-- even fact, many would like to be just like her-- because of the dignity with she carries herself.

2) Don't see yourself as flawed just because of the opinions of a few, either. Your opinion, God's opinion: those are the ones that matter. And one other poster was right, in a way: I know MANY African brothers who would beg you to leave that behind alone! My own African husband has said, "I don't think you need to go on a diet, but if you do, don't lose that (Nigerian word for rear)!" At 129 lbs (you're *exactly* right!) your features are not at all flaws (if you are very small-boned, a large bust might be uncomfortable without ample support).

3) Having an affirming life verse (from Scripture) that you have memorized and speak to yourself regularly is enormously helpful in maintaining a proper and healthy attitude of who you are.

askandilltell
First, these are not your friends. Second, they are telling you this because they feel that they must bring you down. When they say this how do you react? Are you a happy person? If so...They are insecure about themselves so they want to bring you down with them. Stand up to them let them know you are comfortable with who you are. If they don't like it then tell them to just stop hanging around you. I'm sure you are beautiful peson...believe that for yourself!

aprilchick70
Rating
if your friends are calling you fat, then they really aren't your friends. Go find some new ones!!

templarrebecca
You're not fat at all! That's like really skinny. I was 110lbs heavier when i was your age!

Nikki and her kitty
Rating
I don't know those measurements because i'm an aussie but if they are good friends maybe they are trying to motivate you to action. It mightn't be the best way but that's the only way they know. If you aren't big then maybe they are just taking the piss. If you feel they are being mean then they aren't worth your time. Even if it means being alone for a little while remember "no friends are better than fake, mean friends" As long as you eat healthy and exersise you are perfect the way you are!

aaron19732003
5'3 129 is not fat,and these people are not your true friends. just start eating right and exercising and you'll feel much bettr about yourself,after you shed those few unwanted pounds. hold your head up high and be proud.

prettyinpink<3<3
Rating
This is a tough subject, because usually it is yourself who will be judging how "fat" you may be...and you don't often hear it from your friends. You would expect them to console you and comfort you, but when it is you friends saying these things it tends to hurt a lot more. They could be saying this because they are jealous of your figure, or perhaps they idolize you, but don't know how to demonstrate it in a positive way. If you are really being hurt by this, talk to them and let them know that you don't appreciate their insults. Make sure that they are aware that you love your body and that they don't have the right o criticize you and the way you look. And remember beauty isn't just on the outside. It's what is on the inside that really counts!

terra_chan
Your regular. Your friend probably has some self esteem issues and is putting you down to try and feel better.

Dawn Treader
Rating
You're not fat at all, you have normal weight with your height, keep it up. Don't worry about your so called friend, you know what is the real deal here that... you're not fat. Cheers!

Xzibit
Rating
people call me little but im 5'10' 145 lbs and im only 14. ur not fat ur just small and big boned

webwriter
The World is to Obsessed with weight nowadays and thats bad for our girls self image. It's what causes almost all eating disorders. It's what the entertainment media tells us what we should look like that does it because we allways want to be in the accepted crowds.
Anyway you sound perfect to me. if you were older I'd want to get to know ya. If you feel like you look good, than don't let anyone tell you how you should look. Be proud of who you are.

Page
Sweetie, you are no where near fat, sounds like you have a skinny waist to me. And first of all, if someone makes fun of you seriously, they are not your true friends, or friends that you need to hang with. I'm 5'5 and weigh 160, and I do not consider myself fat! And no one around me does either, I have gained weight since I had 2 kids, but I'm still not fat. You need to get your self esteem up off the floor, look for new friends, and realize that you're a beautiful human being! No matter the size!!!!

vicky
i would say u shuldnt think abt all these things so much .if ur let ur mind not get hampered by all these kind of things these questions should not bother you at all.

be positive and think positive.

umm see u shuld take inspiration frm those womens who are fat and bulky .this world consist of different kind of people and ur one of the different people living in this world . my mind also says that others maybe envying you because they dont have that kind of figure like you have .

dont let it bother you just chill and enjoy ur life i would also say that if ur really concerned abt ur fat then start some kind of fitness regime and do lots and lots of walking .

so bbye and keep smiling

wild&free
YOU ARE NOT FAT!!! I wish i weighed 129 lbs. Are you sure your "Friends" aren't kidding when they call you fat? Or maybe they are just jealous of your slender figure? Since it does bother you next time they start in just tell them to cut it out because it hurts your feelings. If they refuse to let it go find new friends.

get on with life

fruit_snacks
first off I have to say that you are not fat. Secondly why do you call them your friends. And thirdly your friends seem to have a low self worth of themselves so it makes them feel better making fun of you. wait did i say friends, they are not your friends. a real friend would not do that to you and say those cruel things. You need to hang with a new group of people, and if you choose to hang with these people, stand up for yourself and tell them how you feel..... you are not fat, and your so called pals are the ones with the problems. they feel better by hurting others.

mackdaddyone
if that is your measurements your a fox your 18 dont worry so much about it

Autogestion
Get new friends! They sound like bitc.hes.

Goodbye
That is SOO not fat. Your friends are probably jealous of you or they just want to see your reaction, because people like to mess with others minds for some reason. Don't listen to them. :)

Diamond in the Rough
Tell your "so called friends" to mind there own business......and you are NOT fat.

dkm2006
then are they really your friends then.

jon
you are in shape, dont worry about what they say

CoolyUly
Rating
The horror...you have curves!! I hate how society thinks you need to be nasty skinny with no shape to be thin. I'm a 36, 28, 37.5. I'm 5'4 and I weigh 133. I am so happy with myself. You should to. You dont have a boy frame and you have a little something to fill in your clothing!

Are you happy with yourself? If you are who cares what others think. I have a passion for running. Am going to run in the L.A. Marathon in March and am training for it right now. I'm not tiny but I am not fat either. I have muscle and muscle weighs more than fat does. This is the way I see it...God gave US what other women go and pay for!

hope this puts your mind at ease a bit!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy