Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please ...

Can You Lose Weight WITHOUT Exercise.?
I am 250 lbs and have a broken ankle so no form of exercise would be good right now or even in the future because of all the pressure on it. Can I lose weight if I watch and eat only healthy things???...

Is it ok to drink eggs?

This guy at school keeps calling me fat...am I?
This guy at school won't leave me alone. He constantly teases me about everything, my weight, my clothes...etc. Since I have extremely low self confidence...I'm starting to take it to ...

Should I lose weight?
Please be honest... I'm the girl haha

http://i70.photobucket.c...

Would a 600 calorie a day diet help me to lose weight?
I exercise a lot too, and if I eat 600 cals a day, would I lose weight? If so, how much and how quickly?
Additional Details
By the way,...

PLEASE hELP ME!!!?
okay so i need to lose weight majorly. i developed a workout plan. any suggestions?

Monday: 60 minutes on treadmill.

Tuesday: 25 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes DDR.<...

popc
Is diet coke bad for you?

briggs
yes because of its synthetic sugar. These sugar is process in your liver and produce some kind of chemical that is bad in your body though its proven expert have arguments how much dose of this chemicals can affect your body.

judith r
why?to much can make you bloat up

sean m
yes in my opinion its not as bad for for you as coke is for you

mr_gees100_peas
Rating
Soda in general is not good for you. Have yu ever asked yourself what is in soda? The answer is chemicals. Thats all there is, chemicals, caffein and sugars. Wo knows what is in there. I mean, when you buy chocolate milk at least you know there is milk in it. Same for orage juice. There has to be some oranges involve some how. Well, that is not neccesarily true. I did had orange juice once that was all chemicals. No oranges, so read the label.

Did you know you can use soda to clean out your battery terminals? Try it. I did. In short, soda is bad for you because there is little to nothing natural about it. It has no nutritional value. The only thg you get out of it is the good taste. Looking it from this point of view it is better to drinkcofee because at least you get some antioxidants.

I have also heard that there is something in diet soda that is bad for women. I can't remember what it is. Maybe something about depleting your calcium or something. Anyways, if you want it go ahead and drink it. Its not like it will kill you right away. However, if you have a choice, then most of the time the other choice is better.

HereIAm
Rating
yes it is, all sodas are very bad for you. I still can't completely stop drinking them though. People drink diets thinking its better but it isn't really. In fact the sweeteners and stuff in them actually just make you crave food more. My nutritionist says stay away from the diet drinks the most.

Sal
yes it is bad for your teeth the carbonated water rots them, it is also thought fizzy drinks may cause pancreatic cancer but a little of what you fancy does you no harm so the occasional drink of it is fine.

JUiCY COUTURE x3
yes it is it has a substitute chemical in it called Aspartame and its full of chemicals, they call it Diet because their just replacing the sugar with more chemicals, but its good. hehe

Angell
If you can use Coke to clean the engine of a car,
My husband used both Coke and Diet when it was on sale to clean his grease covered tools.

Why in Gods name would anybody WANT to DRINK that chit.

Its your stomach enjoy the short life you have by drinking it.
I quit drinking all sodas when I heard what people could use the chit for. Green Tea and Water are just fine for me. And I will live to be 100. What about you Coke drinkers out there..

bannister_natalie
Yes but so are a lot of other things.

Karen F
Yes, if you consume it in large amounts it is very bad for you. It is not the coke itself, but the additive Aspartame that is so dangerous. This is what they use to make it sweet. When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in Aspartame converts to Formaidehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. (Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants) The methanol toxicity mimics other conditions, such as multiple sclerosis or lupus. Some symptoms you might suffer with this is fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision or memory loss. In diabetics it can cause them to have symptoms of retinopathy. It can also cause birth defects, i.e., mental retardation if the woman drinks a lot of it during conception or early pregnancy. This additive is not only in Diet Coke, but Diet Pepsi as well. Remember, this additive is in anything that has Nutra-sweet or Equal in it. Hope this answers your question

Chrispy
Rating
you shouldn't drink any pop/soda,
doesn't offer any nutritional value for you.

♥kat♥
its not very good for you and its proven to cause cancer in lab rats... so imagine what it can do to your body; even if you didn't develop cancer over time it still is not very healthy....if you are drinking it do it in moderation, no more than 1-2 cans a day

LillyB
Well do you think drinking a glass of chemicals is a good idea?

MK <><
Yes scientifically they have proved that Aspartame which is the sweetener added in Diet Coke has very bad influence in the body. Like causing cancer and all...But drink with moderation...Why not drinking pure juice and water...

Tom J
Rating
Anytime I hear that diet drinks are bad for you it mostly centers around some studies that were done saying that when Aspertame (the technical name for Nutra-Sweet, or at least a component in it) gets warm it changes into a toxic substance. I think the company that made Nutra-Sweet denied there were any risks (not suprising I suppose), but I don't know if anything definitive has come out on the topic. I would guess the USDA or Food and Drug Adminstration might have some information on the effects of Aspertame.

henry w
its my favourite drink!
but it can be considered but for you as it contains aspartame which can lead to cancer unfortunately
also the sweetners cannot be good for you

Middleman
Rating
Well, there is NOTHING in it that you need, and there is junk in it that you dont need. AND it keeps your water intake down. AND I have never seen ONE 1 IOTA of evidence that drinking diet soda helps you loose weight.

Sara B
Anything with Aspartame or sweeteners is bad for you. Its directly linked to migraines and lots of other things including some kinds of cancers and stuff.

thatgirl
yes

mandylover
Rating
I don't see the problem. It just tastes bad!!

BJK85
Isn't everything.

♥☻☺♠♣♦•◘○○◘•
yeah it cause acne

poppy vox
Water is better.

dislexic1yen
its meant to be very bad for your digestive system. Believe it or not normal coke is safer to drink.

freddy the newf
Rating
Many differences of opinion but I'd rather take the chance than drink the sugar laden 'real thing'.

ropers_r
Probably, but moderation is the key with anything.

Eva D
yes, but it's good... and that makes up for its faults.

toyman
Rating
As long as you drink it in moderation it won't hurt you. However, water is always the better option.

I hate friggin' crybabies
Rating
It's probably OK in moderation, but I found myself having a 7-8 can a day habit, which was making my teeth lose their whiteness, and the carbonation and acid was aggravating my acid reflux condition. So I went cold turkey, and just stopped drinking it altogether. Now I only drink water, hot tea, and orange juice. I can't TELL you how much better I feel every day. If I were able to limit myself to 1-2 diet cokes a day, that would probably be alright, but I know me, and cold turkey was the only way.

feather-girl
Yes it is. All diet soft drinks that have Aspartame in it is bad. Aspartame is the sweetener in diet drinks....It can cause cancer and can kill you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy