Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

OMG! I totally need your help!!!!?
Okay, i wanna go on a diet.
i have a plan, i dont really care if i have to starve myself, i can control my appetite...but i mean, i wanna lose weight though. Okay please tell me if it will work, ...

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

What are some foods that can make u gain weight?

Should fat girls be allowed on the beach......?

Fat? please be honest.?
im a 15 year old girl. 5'9"ish and i weight 123 lbs.
is that fat? please tell the truth,...

I'm 21yrs..108Lbs and 5'3" is that beinf too fat?

Is this unhealthy? Am i really killing myself?
I'm 15 years old and i've had pretty good self esteem my whole life but its not great. I'm 5' 3" and I weigh 109 pounds. I run everyday and I'm not a big eater. I might ...

samson
Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!

LadyRebecca
Rating
Get off the internet and out into the fresh air and play some sport, go for a walk, a swim, walk the dog, jog, play footy, anything to keep you active - you'll be amazed how quick the weight drops off if you just move your booty

Deidra
Do like me, cut back on ALL sodas. Start off by walking, then graduate to jogging. Replace your usual junk food with stuff like apples and bananas. Do sit-ups, too if you'd like. My mom lost weight by getting a job. The constant moving around helped her shed a few pounds. I know you're not old enough to get a job but keeping yourself active will help you lose some body fat.

pricetravel
STOP EATING SUGAR AND FLOUR!
ANYTHING WITH SUGAR OR FLOUR!

spaceyinla
situps...no soda, cut back on red meat...and try running or walking a few miles a day..if you dont have time, try doing squats in your free time. Good luck!!

red sun
diet it what you need, avoid oily foods from fast foods go for fruits & vegetables.

redhead jessy
aww i had the same exact problem. i used to be soo overweight in middle school. and i know it seems like your FAT or w/e but rlly your bodys gonna change so much and probably slim out. but until then...just work on eating healthyily, slowly, and less amounts. i know tht seems like a big change but if you do it gradually then your cravings, appatite, and stomche will change over time and itll be like a new lifestyle. also...excersise will make such a big impact when your eating healthy at the same time. just try stuff like sit ups and any stomache excersises you see in magazines or w/e b/c thtll slim you down. i know exactly how you feel. i slimed out and everything but i still feel fat and i have lovehandles also. just remember also tht everyones body structure is made to be different, and your friends just arent built the same as you. good luck!!

Manrolls
Rating
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, cut out sugary sodas and sugar in general. Replace white bread with whole grain bread. Drink lots of water and get plenty of exercise. The weight isn't going to come off overnight, so don't expect it to. Make sure you eat three meals a day and DON'T STARVE YOURSELF.

confetticupcakes
Running is a good way and it helps clear your mind when stressed, I also like yoga.

Eating fruits and veggies and whole grains will help too..

Good luck!

WindowLicker
mow the lawn... do strenuous chores and burn the fat off. Drink only water, no other liquids.

shave111
Rating
ok the best and cheapest thing to do is drink lots of water and walk you can also do some sit ups for your tummy

Undead Monkey
Sweetie, please don't start this at your age. You should concentrate on maintaining your current weight as you will undoubtedly grow taller. Exercise, swim, ride your bike & eat healthy snacks - your body will love you for it.

Good♥Gyrl
Rating
Go get these books: The Ab Diet, Body Change

AND....spend time walking each day. At least 30-45 minutes. The ab exercises in the books will help you with the love handles. Go to the library and check out the books, along with some DVD's on pilates, yoga or other indoor exercises you'd be interested in. The reason I say this is because if you're not going to a gym (due to the $), then you won't want the rain or bad weather to be an excuse for you not to do your workout. Work out at least 4-5 days a week, and over a month's time, you'll start to see a big difference. I PROMISE.

Shocker
i've got a great way...all you need's your finger. juuuuust kidding. just watch what you eat. get outside a lot.

R+
damn kid, you weigh like 10lbs less than me.

Cambria
When I was about your age, I was about 4' 10" and weighed about 145! It was hard not looking like the rest of the girls. So I spent the whole (and I mean the WHOLE) summer working at losing weight. I'd get up & go for a 15-30 min. bike ride before breakfast, eat a piece of fruit and a slice of toast for breakfast (or had a meal-replacement shake, but since you have no $$ that might not be an option), would do whatever until about 10, have a snack (raw celery, carrots or sometimes even an apple), do whatever until lunch, have some soup, carrot sticks & 1/2 a sandwich (or a meal replacement shake, but I'd only have 1 shake/day), go for another bike ride, a walk or do an aerobics video, goof off until supper & then have whatever my mom had made for supper, tricking myself into smaller portions by eating off a dessert or luncheon plate. I also had little to no soda or juice & drank only tea, water and milk. Anytime I started to get hungry, I'd drink a full 8 oz. of water or milk. If I still felt hungry, I'd allow myself some raw veggies. It's hard work, but definitely worth it. In 3 months, I was down to 120 (and more importantly, from a size 12 to a size 5!).

SouthJerseyGuy
Rating
Please goto http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ and calculate your Body Mass Index, aka your BMI. Let this be your weight guide. If it says you are of normal weight or that you are underweight, don't diet. It's a shame to hear children diet when they are healthy.

the_response_king
Rating
what i did to lose 30 lbs all by myself is running and eating normally. First thing u need is have a right, unbreakable attitude. Next is determination. I ran 3 to 4 miles mondays through friday. THe last thing is eating just right. Not too much, not too little. Also, no fatty foods !!

PleaseMakeMeHappy!
My cous. got the same prob. Just work-out and eat lots of veggies not ice cream!

Bananas in Pajamas
Rating
People who think it is funny to make fun of a 12 year old who is concerned about their body need to grow up. Seriously get a life who cares if she is 10 pounds more then you, I don't and I know she doesn't either. DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!

jenntwoenns
Try to get a summer job mowing lawns. I mowed lawns when I was your age, the exercise is great. Be sure to drink a lot of water.

dientesdioro
Rating
I once lost 10 kg in a month by stop eating carbohydrates. I ate a lot of chicken and vegetables. I did not stop drinking sodas or eating chocolates. I mean in a regular way. don't eat lots of them. They are just not forbidden

♥ RockerChick ♥
don't eat a lot of junk food and eat really healthy, that's the only thing i can think of.............. best wishes!!

Jen
Rating
Eat healthy, excericise regularly (swimming and rollerblading are great ways in summer! or try sit ups), but remember....being unique and your own person is very important, and you should only want to change for yourself, not to be like everyone else!

nic_uym
You are still a growing kid and you shouldnt be worrying about your weight at your age.Remember your body is changing at your age so dont do anything drastic,just plenty of walking when you are out and about with your friends and take the healthier options when it comes to food!Have a good time!

Babygirl
if you'd really care you would exercise. stay active, bike ride, skate, race, walk to school, do crunches. i hope these tips help. I AM 159LBS. i wear a bathing suit, two piece, i have self confidence, i wear a white t-shirt over my bathing suit.
you must really have selfconfidence or you will not be able to lose 20 pounds.
did i say that i'm 13. wow 1 yr diff.
GOOD LUCK

greatchez
Rating
Try running a mile every day. If you would like to make your stomach smaller try doing lots of situps. Really though, you shouldn't be worrying about this that much at age 12, just make sure you eat well and exercise. :)

Leslie
well, the easiest way I've found to lose weight is eat LOTS of celery. Other than that, don't eat a lot of junk food. Stay away from greasy, fried foods, eat healthy foods, like fruits vegetables, and grilled meat. Most importantly in losing weight is to exercise, ride your bike for half an hour every day and the pounds will come right off! As for the love handles, put your left hand on your left hip, raise your right hand, and bend to your left. (same for the right) Do that maybe 20 times on each side a day and it should help. Good luck!

Bear Naked
eat less ....exercise more

RaBerT
Rating
AHHHHHH!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy