Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

Donna A
I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 pounds

GOAT HEAD
Rating
WOW, 45 POUNDS AND 5 FEET TALL IS PRETTY SKINNY. BUT IF YOUR EATING LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE A HIGH MOTABOLISM. ASK YOUR MOM TO TAKE YOU TO THE DOCTOR IF YOUR REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IT.

donfletcheryh
Eat a well balanced diet based on a variety of vegetables and grains, some fish or meat, and don't omit green leafy vegetables.

You need to ensure that you do not concentrate on just one food group to gain weight. You need to build the whole body not just fat cells.

khadz
Rating
try a fing called FOOD . i hate anorexic people. how da hell did they get skinny ! try choclate cakes eat lots of sugar . plus eats 5 chocalate a day !!!!! .

Thiz Girl Iz On Fire
Rating
Wow your like my friend Alexa Ojanavac. She's like a top gymnast and she is 11 weighs 32 pounds but is really short. What she does is she quit gymnastics and started eating spaghetti,cake,rice,chicken.

Maybe you can stop working out or maybe not even work oout at all and eat like 7 times a day.

Jase F
Rating
You are pretty skinny. Eat anything that you like that is high in fats if you want to gain wieght. But i wouldn't worry about it since you are still young. You should wait and see if you get bigger once you get older.

Chaotix_Universe
Eat more! Don't eat McDonalds or anything, eat good cooked food. Too much McDonalds and you might get heart disease, but have your mom/dad cook you food.

Good luck!

xina
Rating
You are thin. Just make sure that you eat every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Have some carbs for breakfast, like pancakes/waffles with syrup or poptarts. For lunch, have a meat sandwich with some chips. Dinner can be something like chicken, mashed potatoes, and carrots.

Liz
I'm 13 and i was anorexic when i was 7
so if you go to a doctor they will tell you what to do,
when i was 7 i had to take a little white pill everyday
and eat the things on the food guide pyramid
and excercise, im glad my parent's took me to the
doctor because now im normal weight :]
i hope you can get into healthy shape!

BellaBebe
my sister is 6 and ways somewhere there and shes skinny u must be mentally and physically sick if ur asking this question ur anorexic try eating foods with lots of fat

♥Belizean♥Chica♥
Rating
take a week of your life. stop running around execively and eat lots of meat and dairy, and squeeze in some junk food.......

Anonymous
WHOA
girll....please eat something NOW
i dont know what the hell kindof TV you are watching, but stop now and go back to Disney Channel or something
you dont need to be that thin

GET OF THE COMPUTER, you are 10 for Christ's sake

bmxgrl1042
Rating
I weighed exactly as much as you do when I was your age and I was fine. I tried to eat so much food but I just had a fast metabilism dont worry = ]

XdReAmAhx
burgers doritoes crisp chips mc donalds and coke

applebananaboatcake
Rating
its impossible to be that thin

creaturepeach
Rating
Tell your parents to take you to a doctor. They will help and tell you what you need to do. Don't just try to eat a bunch of crap because you think it will make you gain, that's just not healthy for anyone at all.

You just might have trouble gaining weight.

LemonLimeGirl
wow.
you're tall.
do you even eat?
if so, eat more
if so, you're probably skinny naturally and you NEED to gain weight.
i dont know what you should eat.
if you do eat, it seems like there is not much to eat to gain..

Natalie W
Rating
That's NOT Healthy............. LOTS Of Food!!!!

big boy
Rating
eat lots of protien and lots of pasta. mexican food is great for gaining weight as well.

Casey(keriafu)
Your lying. That is impossible your waist must be like. Freaking 18cm around!

ashevillebabe
Rating
First of all I don't believe you, second of all BREAD BREAD BREAD, meat and always get 2nd helpings

sevastra
well if its really hard for you to gain weight you can drink ensure and other drinks like that designed to help people gain weight.

you can also do some muscle-building workouts. like lifting weights or something.

just dont eat un-healthy stuff. if you gain weight from that you're gaining fat, not muscle.

Sarah Loves The Jonas Brothers!
ohh thats tall...you need to gain some weight!!
Eat lots of pasta adn meat, and in the summer drink milkshakes!! i think meatloaf also helps gain weight!

Carlie S.
Woah! Man, your sooooo under weight!!!! 45? At five foot, your so post to be 100!

Frank K
Rating
that's like concentration camp skinny eat something b4 you die!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating
food! that are greasy and tasty =p

Sadie ♥
Rating
you probally have a high motabolism

sweethoney9079
Rating
OMG your way to skinny my 7 year old sister weights 45 . u need to start gaining pounds is not healthy

David L
Rating
Protein. Anything protein.

FlipFloppinAlong
Steak

TROUBLE
food

Thezzy
Rating
I certainly think you're a bit too skinny. Everyone grows up differently, though. As long as you eat healthy and eat until you're comfortably full I don't really think it matters. Just don't eat a crap load of unhealthy things to fatten you up quickly because I'm sure that's not healthy at all! A dietician, though in some cases they may be expensive, wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially if you want a professional's opinion. Sometimes a doctor may even help but it really depends on how good your doctor is and you can't be afraid to ask them what you want to know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy