Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

OMG! I totally need your help!!!!?
Okay, i wanna go on a diet.
i have a plan, i dont really care if i have to starve myself, i can control my appetite...but i mean, i wanna lose weight though. Okay please tell me if it will work, ...

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

Marai ツ
How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marai_bby/2711253718/

rocknlizzie
Rating
if you lose anymore weight your going to be considered anorexic. You look fine...im not saying you shouldn't eat healthy and exercise.

weirdo person
you look great. sorry i'm not telling u what you want to hear.

Sb T
You do not need to lose any weight. If your looking to add to your already good looks and good body, try working out to tone your body. You definitely don't need to lose any weight.

It's Just Me.
OMG.

I JUST BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU PEOPLE WHO WEIGHT ABOUT 20 POUNDS LESS THAN ME ASK TO LOSE WEIGHT. YOU NEED TO GAIN BECAUSE YOU BETTER THAN Me TO SAY.

-madddddd. >:|

musical_kunoichi
Rating
No you shouldn't lose any weight you look very pretty just the way you are beside girls would kill just to look like you

Lauren
omg! you are so freakin skinny, i wish i looked half as good as you, i am 13 and i weigh 150 pnds!

Johnny Awesome: I am rad
Rating
Stay the same.... dont gain weight just stay how you are. You look pretty.

enrique7718
Rating
u mean gain weight....
u need to add some muscle tone

Itz-GoiN-DoWn
Rating
none, your bmi is just where is should be so it would be unhealthy for you to lose any weight.

paulred2
i think your good. stay like that. and maybe do some sit ups if your self conscious.

Garrett D
um 5'4" and ONLY 101 lbs?? i wouldn't even consider losing weight in fact you might want to gain like 5 lbs...

D R
Another one of these sad questions....OK I will tell you what you want to hear. Of course you don't need to lose a pound. You look great just as you are. But I think that you already know this.

samstonedredlock
Rating
oh oh folks... another pathetic looking for attention!

LMFAO!

lose the face and you got a good start by the way... plain jane.

funkymonk23
Rating
?????

Evan P
um......... your too skinny

Jeff
Rating
gain about 5 pounds....at least

J P
not a singel pound. You look great. If you lost weight you'd look too skinny

smilesatme03
Rating
NONE! you are in good shape!

stanleys_2001
you - should gain about 5 pound and stay there

YOU... look great.

procogirl545
um from where are you planning on losing it? looks to me like you don't need to lose any.

moddy almondy
NONE!

bootyfats
i think you're asking the wrong question

you should gain about 10 lbs :)

otherwise you're fine the way you are :p take care

Ericka R
NONE! YOU ARE F***ING HOT! :)

Just ME
Rating
If you were really concerned about your weight and losing before school starts in less than a month, you would have done something before now I would have thought.

You are also skinny in my opinion, but I guess that is the whole point of the question, a need for attention.

Mr. Mackey
Rating
You should lose negative 10 pounds. (That means gain 10 pounds)

searching_please
If you're serious, you need to talk to the school counselor about your eating disorder before you kill yourself.

Good luck.

nicole f
Rating
gawd! your only 101 gain like 20 and then you'll be healthier

Molly E
Rating
can I be blaintly honest?
get over yourself.
your weight is fine, and you know it.

[.rockstar status.]
OMG.

Are you freakin nuts?

Do you wanna look like a stick or something?

You don't need to lose ANY weight...you're perfectly fine and very healthy looking!

carrie c
I know it sounds corny but you look beautiful the way you are believe me if you ask 5 guys all 5 would say the same

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy