Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Beau
How do u lose 5 pounds a day?

09/15/2007
Wrap yourself in saran wrap go running. You can do any excercise that is going to make you sweat, the saran wrap will make you sweat even more! I had to loose some weight in a day to fit into my prom dress. My friends came over and wrapped me up and i went running for an hour! Then did different excercises and the next day i was 6 pounds lighter! But remember that its just "water weight" that you will be loosing! Don't let your self get dehydrated!!!

mhchicetawn
Rating
Keep a journal of what you eat on a daily basis and stop eating whatever is high in fat/carbs.calories. Instead of eating 3 meals a day try 5 small ones. Start exercising (brisk walks should be fine to start) daily. Drink lots of water. I think 5 lbs a day is a little unrealistic...you could probably lose it by starving yourself, but you could mess up your metabolism and maybe even end up in the hospital. Eat healthier and excercise...perhaps a pound a day is more realistic.

Fabulous Person
Rating
Do nothing but run REALLY fast on the treadmill all day.
Oh, and don't eat.
You might die but hey, at least you'll look five pounds thinner.

Riven Liether
Rating
Get really REALLY sick.

No, really, that's what it would take.

Dude, 5 pounds a day is NOT a healthy goal. 5 pounds a week is more reasonable.

G/H/O/S/T
freak u can't. retard duh.

Topher
The only way your going to lose that much weight in one day is if it is water weight. You would have to sweat it out, however, it is going to come back.

alixx!
Rating
why would you want to do that? it's nowhere near healthy. my mom's a professional fitness trainer and she said that losing 2-4 pounds a WEEK with the proper diet AND excercise [not too much but a healthy amount a week] is completely healthy and the normal weight.

5 pounds a WEEK is pushing it!

Leen
Rating
instead of looking for fast and unhealthy results, try going for a more realistic goal, losing 5 lbs in a week or 2 weeks or something like that. I'm only 14, I don't know and I haven't let myself go yet Dx....;

Horselover4ever
Rating
u shouldnt. you should go on a HEALTHY diet and exercize every day

turntablesihs008
thats impossible and who ever told you is lying

Wasabi
You could wrap plastic wrap around yourself and lie in the sun... but you would only have lost water and you'd be pretty dehydrated, obviously. Liposuction might work, but that's expensive unless you go Mexico and risk getting some nasty infection or something being messed up. So well, there really is no good way to do it. Sorry. Better to stick with exercise and a healthy diet, that's really the best way to go.

smart82gurl
Rating
Impossible! 2 lbs a week is a safe limit, if you do any more than that its unsafe and you'll actually gain more weight in the long run.

TeeHee
lyposuction... cutting off parts of your body.... surgery......

O.o
Rating
Um, you have really high metabolism. (Or however you spell that.)
I gain and lose about 5 or 6 pounds a day, lol. It's possible.

Matthew A
If you are in top shape pro fighter type shape and a can lose maybe 1 or 2 pounds of fluid this is not pernament its ment more for making weight. Heavy clothes and sauna sweat it out make sure you have a trainer/medical supervision.
this is not something that is recommened but it does happen and yoou have to rehydrate immediatly after weigh in

Madfro
EXERCISE!! oh, and a good diet

sweet_lil_cannibal
Live in Europe and have a hole in your pocket...

CCRIDER69
Rating
BY CHOPPING OFF LIMBS,WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?

Stephen K
Rating
Cut off body parts.

That is far too dramatic of a weight loss and will traumatize your body. Most places talk about losing 5 -10 pounds a MONTH

Icarus
Rating
Don't eat and sweat alot.

nicole
take it out ur wallet and chuck it

skipper
Rating
One pound of body fat is equal to about 3500 Calories. To lose one pound, you need to consume 3500 Calories less than you use. In one day you will burn 14 to 18 Calories per pound of body weigh, depending on your activity level. When you do the math you will see it is impossible to lose 5 pounds of body fat in 1 day.

Since your body is 80% water, it is definitely possible to lose 5 pounds a day, almost all of which will be water (lost through perspiration, urine, respiration, etc.)

Dnick ~313~
Rating

Chris
Rating
amputation is pretty much the only way to lose that quickly

I wanna talk to Samson
Rating
With a hatchet and a tourniquet.

DaViDb
Rating
Cut off a limb or two.

edit: Damn. Three of you beat me to it. Curses.

`BoyAmerica
wtf? you gotta be joking right?

Fairy Dust :*:*:
Rating
Chop off an arm maybe??

.ana.
Rating
diarrhea

eolson2003
By not eating... it's very unhealthy!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.424
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy