Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Ψ LITTLE HORN Ψ
How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details
I'm a female, by the way.
and doing a weigh in, possibly on Friday or Saturday.

DjGABE
Put and cork in yer butt and shovel potato's down your throat

Ashley Y
Rating
Eats lots of protein.

Why do you have to gain 8 pounds?

SpLp
get a combo at in n out

iREP BULGARIA
Rating
dont listen to the people dat said eat fatty nd greasy foods...all that does for u iz makes ur body veryyy unhealthy....just eat breakfast,lunch and dinner nd try eating more than u usually do

ANGELINA C
Rating
Meat, Beans and Rice... and lift weights to increase your muscle mass

Like I Care
Rating
Eat fat seven times per day trust me it really works
My brother gained 8 pounds in two days
It's not healthy though

Brandenă€?ăƒ„ă€‘
Rating
2 days to gain 8 lbs?

Impossible, unless you want to eat about 30,000 calories a day.

Knowing that you're 90 lbs, I know you eat about 1,530 calories a day to just keep your weight constant.

To gain 1 lb., it takes 3,000 calories. So if you want to gain weight fast and healthily, then consume about 2,030 calories a day.

At that rate, you'll be gaining 1 lb. per week.

Don't forget to lift weights if you want to get buff instead of fat.

http://fitness.scoobysworkshop.com/

wickes69
Salt...lots of salt. I'm assuming you only want to have this weight for a day, so pour it on and dig in.

andrewforlife
Rating
Okay. Every meal go to a buffet. Drink a ton of water.

CHECK THIS OUT: (it has a lot of info on the matter) http://ezinearticles.com/?Tips-on-How-To-Gain-Weight-Quickly&id=407186

Silent
Rating
eat alot more...don't skip breakfast or nothing and do physical stuff to gain muscle and thats more weight

edgarrv624
HOLY **** YOU ARE FCKING SKINNY MAN ,
GO RIGHT NOW AND BUY SOME FRIES WHIT PIZZA AND HAMBURGER AND EAT IT , Then do Exercise.! NOW!

EXERCISE ALL THE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GEt yourseft MOTIVATED

disco.
One of my moms friends dips her hot dogs in maynaise. (sp?) She eats like 6 of them in 1 meal. That seems to do it for her.
Also, your metabolism slows down if you don't eat breakfast. Skip that meal and then gorge yourself on dinners, lunches, and snacks. Enjoy the gluttony, I wish I had your problem.

Sall M
first of all are you a guy or a girl. second are you petite? if not you are quite underwieght. and theres almost no way to gain 8pounds in just 2 days. youll just make your self sick and throw up. the best bet would be to go to the doctor and ask them about what types of foods you can eat and mabye they will give you some pills or something. The best solution is to just visit the doctor asap.

kmluft
Rating
peanuts have 110 calories for every eight
don't eat fatty food just eat stuff with lots and lots of protein

build muscle the more muscle you have the more you will weigh

michelleăƒ„
Eat McDonald's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Have you ever seen Super Size Me?
That guy eat 3 meals a day their and gained about ten pounds.
But i would suggest to get a Big-Mac.

babygirl
eat a lot of protine and sugars and lift weights.. it will bulk you up.
bananas

Dani G
Rating
Eat salty things and drink water you will gain water weight. NOT HHEALTHY, but neither is gaining eigth pound in 2 days

MRS. R
Rating
bread! lots of bread! even do toast with lots of butter lol
drink soda! working out puts weight on you but that takes longer than you have! so you need top just eat eat eat!!!
anything you can find with lots of fat in it!
Like hamburgers form a fast food place like mcd"s their big mac meals are like 1500 Cal's!

good luck!

lisa b
Go and purchase a weight gainer protein at your local health food store. These products will say weight gainer on the package and are easy shakes to make. Adding them to your diet will increase weight within a short time frame. Good luck!

bert9576
Rating
I'm not sure why you'd need to do that but it is impossible to do (in that short of a time frame) by gaining fat or muscle. The only option (that I know of) is to add water weight. A gallon of water weighs approximately 8lbs. Starting drinking about an hour before your weigh-in. Be careful...it is possible to hurt yourself by ingesting too much water...

When The Sky Clears
Rating
eat lots of carbs...just go buy a few packs of Ramon and down them all.
seriously, my one friend lived on that stuff for two months and he gained 50 pounds!

iLoVeKiNcAiD
eat donuts and candy or eat like meat but you don't want to rot your teeth...

I.C.
Rating
If this is for a weigh in, eat as much simple carbs as you can, this will help you retain water weight. Of course drink more liquids than normal just don't over due it since extreme amounts can be dangerous.

moonbird
Rating
You sound like you are at a healthy weight
But if you have just two days:

Don't exercise/walk/ect at all

Sleep a lot

Eat a lot of caloric food such as:
peanut butter
nuts of any sort
ice cream
general junk (chocolate, candy, chips...)
Eat a little fruit so you're not totally unhealthy
red meat
fast food (mcdonalds, burger king...)
junk food, like stuff you just throw in the microwave or oven e.g. pizza pops, fish sticks, french fries, ect
cookies and other baked goods

again, peanut butter -100 calories a tbsp!

Well......good luck?

The End is Near!
Rating
ALL U GOTAAA DOOO. IS EAT....FAT FOOD. LIKE macdonalds dont eat so much ull become grease man ;) lol. ok just eat for realz...

Beijo
eat a lot of hamburgrs, cakes and cokes. and try to sleep a lot

sejla789
Rating
This is impossible! You cannot gain 8lbs in 2 days. You might be able to gain some water weight which will go away quickly. Now dont be stupid and drink a bunch of water to gain weight. There is such a thing as water toxicity. The question is why are you only 90lbs at 5'2? And why do you need to gain 8lbs in 2 days? im 5'2 and im 24yrs old and i weigh 107lbs. I cannot imagine weighing only 90, Eating healthy and eating protein and working out will help you gain weight. No cardio just lifting weights. Drink protein shakes.

Mike S
Rating
io dont think thats possible in two days,

potatoes and rice,

tons of those. and before u have to weigh in or what ever, eat a ton 15 min before and drink a lot,

water weight will help

newlife27
eat alot of protein. like peanut butter, steak, assorted nuts. or even carbs. pasta, bread,

joey m
am i do boxing and i always b havin ta put on weight and drop weight
i usually eat alot of foods like bread and potatoes and dairy and dnt exercise lol
dat does da trick

Hamze
try these foods

anything with peanut butter
burgers
hotdogs
ice cream
choklate(i know i spelled it worng)
mcdonalds/buger king
o and try PROTIEN :P protien is good for u and its in meat and stuff hope that helps XD o and if u think mines good please give me 10 points and yes thats the first time i asked that

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy