Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

..Allie..
Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I'm only 15 so I can't drive to go anywhere.. I want to lose weight sooo bad but I have gained 10 #s this summer! I fake the confidence I don't have because I want a guy to like me really bad i dont know if guys don't like me because of my weight or if im just too ugly or too shy. please give me tips on how to lose weight and gain confidence and not be intimidated by guys!!

Mixed Kid
Rating
i'm not a big fan of them
but saying as a group i'd say few like chubby girls
but just hope for the best that the guy you like does

Winnie
Rating
Hey, despite what most people think allot of guys like chubby girls, I'm a tomboy and I hang with guy's ALLOT and mostly they COMPLAIN about their girlfriends being to delicate and frail looking. There are even strip clubs that only big girls strip in, no skinny chicks allowed, it just depends. The best way to lose the weight is just plain and simple, cut bread and sugar, exercise. You can feel confident whatever size you are, as long as you learn to love yourself and not fuss over every-little-thing...guy's hate that to by the way....

Hen
no...is that why your avatar looks mad?

Savannah
Hey Don't b too hard on yourself! Everyone deals with weight problems. But wat you can do is fix your diet and exercise as much as you can and eat healthy things like fruits and vegetables. Hope this helps!

David D
Rating
more cushin for the pushing LOL IS WHAT I ALWAYS SAYS

Chris J
Rating
go after shy guys, they are much nicer and tend to be less picky. (i.e. they care just as much about personality as looks) so your personality could win him over. i bet your not ugly. go workout at a gym or just take a walk outside everyday.

wesuda54
Rating
It depends on taste, some guys like chubby and others like less chubby. You are very young and should not rush for guy to like you. Try to loose weight for your health. You may jog at least everyday and eat heathy. It is always recomended to consult your doctor before starting a diet or excersise rutine. good luck!

ā™„Amberā™„
Im exersizing and only eatin 1500 calories a day and ive lost 2lb in a week! But i lose weight really fast

Fear
Rating
Not all guys dislike chubby girls! Some do and some don't, they're people, and their personal preferences are different.

However, you should try to lose weight, simply because it's healthier.

I stay slender by going to the Y every day of the week. I run for a half hour, lift weights for 15 minutes and then stretch for 15 minutes, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I take yoga.

You'll feel alot better once you're healthier! And remember that all guys have different preferences when it comes to looks, so dont' worry about what guys think about your appearance too much. Just try to look healthy and nice in general. :]

Ulty
Gaining a few pounds ain't the end of the world, and shouldn't be that difficult to lose if you put your mind to it.

I'm not an expert on weight loss, but I've gradually lost lost 20 pounds over the course of the year by trying not to think of it as a diet, but a change of lifestyle instead.

Eat 4 or 5 healthy small meals per day, exercise atleast five times a week, and the weight will come off gradually. It's no big secret, aslong as you eat healthy, and exercise, you will lose weight.

Some guys like overweight, some don't, it's a personal choice. I would say that you should lose weight because you want to, and not because of some shallow guy.

Flo D
NOT ALL GUYS HATE GIRLS THAT ARE CHUBBY! just some my husband met me when i was 180 and he thought i was allright looking ... and he's really good looking he's sweet and sensitive.. you don't need to be with anyone who judges you on your weight,... and be confident people can tell when your just faking it.. confidence attracts people there if a line between confidence and egotistical pick your favorite body part and emphasize it if you have nice eyes play them up with nice make up draw other peoples eyes away from the parts of your body that you don't like also dont wear really tight clothes . find clothing that flatters your body type take your measurement(hips waist and chest) and find out what body type you are there are all sorts of websites that offer the best clothing for this and that body type and soo on and soo forth love your self even if you think nobody else does

Drizzt
maybe you could have rode your BICYCLE to see your friends. exercise and you get to see them. you don't need to drive everywhere. just don't fake your confidence, guys will see right through your b.s.

Kristi
your right men are soo caught up in the way a girl looks than how they act or what is important to them. well diets never work, what works is eating but eating with precaution, like don't go to Duncan donuts anymore, it's like poison to your bod. and eat lees calories, make sure you only eat 2,000 calories a day, that's what i did and i lost three pounds. another way to slim down is to eat more fruits & vegitables, i know everyone says that, but it WORKS!!!! hope you have good luck.

Kristi

Echo
Rating
I have the exact same problem, 15, parents work, cant drive, bored to death.I just want to loose about 10 so this is what im doing; Im starting soccer though so if you get into a fall sport that will help. Im also going to try slim fast shakes and lean cuisine microwavable food that I can eat for lunch.
If you want to gain confidense around boys, you can always just start texting them (if you know them). That will build confidence alot.
And, sadly, hot guys dont like fat girls. Im not too fat, just a little flab around the edges which I am going to loose. But my dad also says that right now im getting leaner since im growing, though that may not be the same for you. But my cousin used to be really fat and then once she hit her growthspirt, she lost it all. She also got really tall and skinny. So that might help increase your confidense by learning about your family's weight loss/gain.
And last, just stay away from fatty foods that include lots of oil and sugar. Trade in that piece of cheese cake for an apple when your craving something sweet. Fruit is healthy and has great tastes that will satisfy any suger sweet needs. :) Hope it helped, good luck!

sweetgarnet
Rating
First, you don't need people to validate who you are. If you keep thinking like that, you'll be asking the same question here on yahoo when you're 25. Now, it would be beneficial if you lose weight so that you feel physically better. I think some of the things you could do is to walk, jog, run. Whatever you prefer or like to do. I like dancing so I know that keeps me sweaty. Just work out get your heart moving and breathe a little harder. Get involved in some sports if you'd like. Ride a bike. Jump rope for a good 20-30. Just don't run yourself down to the ground.

I know you're young, but find time to realize who YOU are. Have fun. Like I said, don't wait until you're at that age where you may want to get married and possibly be a mother. Figure yourself soon. Find out the type people you like to chill with, what you like listen to and so on. Sky is the limit. 1

jaysangel040106
no guys dont hate fat girls..just carry yourself with confidence and lots o great guys will be attracted to you..its al in the way u carry yourself hunny...keep ur head up

Emma
Losing weight because you think guys won't like how you look is so stupid. You should only want to lose weight because you want to feel better about yourself.

Only shallow ones hate 'fat' girls, personality should mean a lot too.

If your desperate - healthy diet and exercise - fad diets never work.

Kornlover
Rating
most dudes hate fat chicks but like skinny chicks

bwaaaare
loose weight to be fit and health. but no matter what you have to be conferable in your own skin before you will gain confidence love yourself first and others will love you. but to loose weight just eat right go for walks and do cartio you need to get your heart rate up to burn the calories
good luck and remember love yourself first

Steve A
Rating
i doubt your fat, but just eat right, dont eat junk food and play a sport where you have to run a lot. the weight is probably just from growing. And yes there are guys that will like chubby girls

kristĪµŠø ŠøicolĪµ ā˜®
if a guy judges you solely on your weight, then you dont want to be with him, if he loves you, its for your personality, and he thinks you are beautiful no matter how much you weigh, guys will be guys.

J S
i dont think guys hate fat girls because my mom has this best friend and her doughter is turning nine and she weighs 198 pound witch is really unhealthy for her age but it doesnt see to get in her way that much because she still has those "chrushes" like regular 9 year olds do . but as she gits older she might find it to be a bigger problem . but if you think you a little over wight just being on a simple diet wont help . you have to excersize along with it . every one is built differntly and you might find that the guys dont mind at all .

Matthew Turri
Rating
more often than not, men love chubby chicks... don't listen to skinny, insecure girls that just want you to feel bad about yourself.

Jrockz1
Rating
not really
i much prefer an overweight person to an anorexic person
and to me chubbier girls seem more fun to be with

sassysophisticate14
Rating
Only lose weight if you want to, not for a guy EVER. Some guys like chubby girls. Just work out during the school year. It should be easy to lose since you're not able to sit around and eat out of boredom. Just take it easy. Let a guy come to you. You can try not to be so self conscious. Guys can tell when you're faking it. Just RELAX.

helpishere27
Rating
I love chubby women

Tristin Merta
this is rediculious, guys might say they like skinny chicks and schit like that, they like confidence, plain and simple.
stop caring about what guys think of u, ur 15.
love urself, only YOU can make urself happy, if u think u'll be happy when ur skinny ur off, if u think u'll be happy when i have a bf, then ur really off.
find happiness with urself; love urself and then others just might love u too...but why should u care when u have peace.
the comon problem with people, especally us teenage girls is we want a quick fix to happiness...but that's just too bad, life is not a quick fix to happiness.
no matter what u have or want you'll never be happy until u find contentment with yourself!!!!!
i have to same problem but u just need to come to terms with urself.
look at urself in the mirror and say "what u see is what u get, love it or hate it"
::snaps fingers in z formation::
"bee-otch!"
LOVE YOURSELF!!!!
BEAUTY IS IN THEY EYES OF THE FCUKIN BEHOLDER!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy