Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

☮hippie chic☮
Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :'-[ plz tell me wat i can do to gain a little more wait to be average
Additional Details
all these things r really helpful! but i just dont eat i dont puke up my food or anything sick like that i just am never hungry for food but i do eat like 15 choco chip coockies a day already and i still never gain weight

Miss Dee
Rating
eat fatty foods, if you cant... build muscle by excerising or jogging every morning. this will allow you to increase your eating habits and allow you to gain muscle

Pinny T
Rating
how are you that skinny cuz im 11 and im 99 lbs i am wicked skinny but i want to weigh less but for you i would eat more.

ogle_girl:)
well first dont go eating a whole bunch of junk food cuz you will gain fat! if you want to gain weight, first thing you want to know is 3500 cals = 1lb. so if you want to gain 5 lbs in 5 days eat 3500 cals everyday. (but youll feel horriable cus you ate so much, trust me i know) second gain muscle not fat and you can get muscle by working out. so just do push ups sit ups and run around for a liitle bit. dont go over the top cus youll end up losing weight. and eat like 2000-2500 cals a day and treat urself to something sweet every day. ur still growing and things can change. good luck!!! :)

Jade V
Rating
You dont really want to eat super fatty foods its not good for you.Just maybe have a few extra bites. But really youre very young and probably havent even hit puberty. So give it time and youll grow into yourself and probably be one of those girls everyone wants to be:]

kandee_rox
Rating
okay.
1st of all. chill =D
2nd of all
i am 14
all my friends weigh anywhere from 115-145 pounds.
I weigh 98.
you're not too skinny. do not try to gain weight.
it's perfectly normal. you just have high metabolism like millions of other girls!!

Dee
The last thing you want to do it put weight on by eating unhealthy foods especially since you will gain weight once you hit puberty. Try to increase your protein intake (meat, fish, and nuts), maybe start adding a protein supplement to your meals, there are a lot of nutritional protein addiditves out there. Check out Herbalife's products.

I am a brat so deal with that
eat oreos and other foods that are high in calories

lookitsjenn
You are to young to be worried about this!!! You will fill out in time, first off...if you think you are really that skinny and concerned about your health...go to the doctor and speak with him/her. Second, if you are worried about it because you think you don't look good?? Stop it! Talk to your parents, if you think they wouldn't understand, talk to a teacher or something. The internet is an ugly place, ask someone you respect! Good Luck!

sparkle39399314
ur fine....my sisters the same way i mean youll probably gain weight when you hit puberty and all those hormones and crap and if your friends are 100 at 12 years theyre above average where your below average but youll catch up to them eventually when you start growing and everything...dont worry about it

Emily G
Rating
Thats alright if u r a little skinny atleast ur not FAT. If u dont like the way u look just eat a little more at night like @ 8:45 (dont eat early, you can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but get bigger portions ) because there are alot of people that say "u gain weight when you eat late"

SamIAm
Rating
Get your snack-age on. Lol. Eat fatty types of food, but still balance it with your healthy ones. :) & you can still work out.

Quiet
awww.
well i used to have the same problem.
i was a stick.
lol.
Now im 15 and average.
As you get a little older...you will start gaining some.
trust me.
And if you are really concerned about it right now.. i would suggest seeing a doctor. They can simply provide you with certian types of vitamins and things that will help you natually gain weight.
good luck.

julieisbest
I am very skinny, too, always have been. Have you talked to your doctor about this? If you doctor says your weight is acceptable you don't have anything to worry about. If your doctor agrees that you should gain some weight he can refer you to a nutritionist who can help you make appropriate adjustments to your diet.

If you want to gain weight because your friends are teasing you for being skinny, that is a different story. If that is the case you should tell them to shut up.

Loma101
eat a sheet cake

Lisdeleau
Rating
Eat some pies.

Kigeni
Your body's just different, not better or worse. Since I don't know how tall you are, I don't know how you actually compare to your friends, but you're not horrifically thin. Just chill and stop worrying about it, don't try to gain or lose weight until your body matures.

lyssak913
First of all, you will gain a lot of weight during puberty. If you haven't hit puberty, then I would just give it a year or two and see if you gain weight once you do. Otherwise, lots of red meats help add body mass. Don't worry about looking anorexic. As long as you are eating plenty, then you should be perfectly healthy. Besides, once you go to high school all the guys will like you for it.

Jen N
Just increase your calorie in-take. But don't eat sooo much junk food. Of course you'd gain weight from that, but you'd also gain a high risk of health problems, and you'd definitely don't want that.

brook
stuff your clothes with cotton

kristie
eat!

kfjmke@sbcglobal.net
It will come with age so be carful what ever you do......

As for myself I have a hard time gaining weight as well. My Dr. told me to drink a can of ensure with every meal.

rockandsoc'em
i'm 14 and i weigh 76 pounds and my waist is 21 inches ... its not bad cause i know i eat like no tommorrow

tramssinosaj
Rating
Don't worry. I weighed 75 lbs too when I was 12, and I'm a guy. I'm now up to 165. Don't worry about it.

Rachel
Rating
If you are eating plenty of food, then you could have an underlying medical condition - ask your mom to take you to the doctor to have your thryoid checked out. If it is overactive, then you wouldn't be able to gain weight.
If you aren't eating much, then there is a simpler solution - eat more.

Ethan
Rating
As long as you're eating right, don't even worry about it.

(: D.O.T :)
Eat alot....

Perish P
eat more

kbug
EAT MEAT!!!

Sean G
Rating
Eat more

CatLovesCrayons (:
Rating
i wish i was like you, hun your weight is bound to vary. dont worry and eat chocolate (;
xoxo

ver_jen
You are fortunate that you have a fast metabolism. You need to eat 5 meals a day. This does not mean to sit down and consume huge portions, but just make sure you eat at least 5 times a day. Starches will put on the weight. Things like pasta and breads. Avoid caffeine as that will only speed up your metabolism more. No Caffeine soda like pepsi or Coke, No chocolate, NO COFFEE like drinks and NO energy drinks. Be sure to eat right before bed because this also will help you gain weight. If you have problems with acid reflux, you might have to skip this but it really is a good way to put on weight.

I know this seems like a curse right now, but when you get older your metabolism will slow down and it will become easier to maintain a regular weight. Until then, try what I mentioned above and this should help some.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy