Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

Skyy L
Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing nice. They tend to spill over into your personal space.

For some reason, fat people think it's all about them. How 'they' have the problem. How 'they' have struggled throughout life. How 'they' have tried constantly to be healthy. Never once has one ever appologized for making someone ELSES life unpleasant. And yet they expect equal treatment. Some walk slow and are too big for others to walk around so they end up inconveniencing the people around them just because they can't step up the pace.

When I say fat, I don't mean overweight. I mean fat as in 200 pounds at 14 years old. or 350 pounds at 20. They demand to be accomidated for. But they couldn't give a damn about that poor woman beside them struggling for air. Why don't they care about us the way they want us to care about them?

StateofMind
Rating
Well you usually have to have some kind of issues mentally to let yourself get like that. However, it's very unfair to group all obese people into your description.

happygirl
Rating
I was 98 lbs when I got pregnant with my first child and I gained a lot of weight say around the 130 mark and after 2 more children I was up to 198. I then lost that weight and back down to 115 lbs. I DON'T ONCE REMEMBER ACTING THE WAY THAT YOU SAY. I do admit that some people act that way but I've seen alot of skinny people act the same way. YOU TO NAME ONE. So here is from the the fat people out there.
@#$% YOU!!!!!!!!

Giggle Angel
Rating
whilst you are obviously entitled to your opinion i do not think that attacking fat people and calling them disgusting will encourage them to do anything about their weight problem. most people are fat because they have self esteem issues or medical issues so it is not always about eating! Maybe if your so thin and perfect you can slip down a drain and no one will have to experience your bigoted views

sunny
Rating
Why are you so judgemental? I have met quite a few skinny people who were not nice. It's all about them as well. Skinny people can make people's lives miserable, too. They expect to be treated like they own the world or at least part of it. What about those that are anorexic? They tend to lay guilt trips on others,too . "I wouldn't be like this if John had loved me more" or "Diane always won every cheerleading routine. It's not fair!" Boo-Hoo! So it goes with some fat people, too. Look around you. Are all fat people demanding? NO! Are all skinny people nice? NO!
Take a chill pill and look at the inner beauty of people - caring, warm, funny, good listener!

~Monica~
you're being rude and inconsiderate. and let me guess, you're skinny? Well I'm not "fat" as you describe them, but I am a bit overweight. You don't know what health issues a person may have that they gain weight or maybe its genetics? Personally, I have a condition that causes me to gain weight, even though I try controlling it by exercising and eating healthy. or at least I try.

but i think you're just rude! like they decided to be fat one day when they got up in the morning and they thought "I will intentionally make this ignorant person's life miserable today"........ how rude! get over yourself, and maybe try researching obesity and its causes

spn300mike
If fat people should need to apologize to the people they offend for being fat, shouldn't you be apologizing to all of us for being such an *sshole?

ck
Rating
and WHO'S the selfish one? That question seems to be all about you.

Bad Girl
Rating
You must have been stuck on a plane next to an obese person recently, how do you feel about handicapped people or the elderly? Ugly people are disgusting and selfish...beauty is not only your outward appearance, your insides count also and personally I find your comments ugly....and by the way I am not what you would classify as fat - good luck with your life and I hope you find someone who loves you for you not just your firm body or cute face which will eventually turn into wrinkles and fat.

svjavajunkie
that's very rude, you may now die under a rock

ladiB812
Rating
too bad there's no cure for ignorance cuz u would need a double dose sweetie.

Saiph
Rating
Be veeeeery careful with your criticism of others. It has a way of turning around and biting you in the bum.
When I was a little kid, I started overeating to fill the enormous void left by my parents' divorce. I became a sad, little round thing who was constantly tormented by my classmates.
As a teenager, I took up sports and lost all the weight. I have kept that weight off through the years with a healthy diet and working out.
I have seen the kids who used to tease me because I was fat. They are ALL overweight adults now, some of them over 300 lbs.
So be careful. You might end up in the shoes of those you criticize if you don't watch it.

the dawg
well they are still people

molly
you sound delicious GET IN MY BELLY!!!

red_fire_halo
not all fat people are fat because they overeat and don't exercise. some people have legitimate medical conditions that cause them to gain weight. try being a little more sensitive next time.

Big Blue Boy
when I say pathetic and stupid I mean the idiot asking this question!!!!!!!!!! We all feel sorry for you!

The GIT!
Rating
Is this a self hate, are you FAT?

bond_goldbond
Rating
lol you are_____________

URSULA J
OH PLEASE!!! NOT ALL FAT PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT! I HAVE FAT FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT EVERYONES FEELINGS! THEY ARE THE SWEETEST PEOPLE YOU COULD MEET! I THINK YOU JUST CAUGHT YOURSELF A BAD CASE OF THE FATS!

gtfoammas!
Rating
That is so not true! You're skinny, right? WELL SINCE I READ THIS I CONCLUDE THAT ALL SKINNY PEOPLE ARE MEAN! That's what you sound like! You should think before you speak.

Himiko
wow....there are people who has a medical condition and they cannot help it. Studies have shown that certain virus can cause obesity.

You need to watch what you say, it can come back and kick you in the behind.

Your question and rants are mean and I think you need to have compassion for those who maybe ill.

There are people who are just lazy or their parents feed them fast food, etc...but you don't know who is what just by looking.

What goes around comes around. Karma is a mean force .

thenewone23@yahoo.com
Rating
ya well see wats it like when ur pregnant

meow.
Rating
chill dude

lee
maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental and mean...you never know what the future holds for you!

( Narutoâ„¢)
Rating
EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GET bEATEN BY ONE

dances with unicorns
You sound like a person with some real issues if you are envious of the "attention" paid to an overweight person. How many times did your mother drop you on your head as an infant, anyway?

toff
Rating
I personally feel that the most disgusting and selfish people are those that make ridiculous generalizations. They make a judgement based on their limited experience and apply it to every human being sharing the trait they do not like.

Matt J
be careful or a fat person will read this and sit on you.

texasjewboy12
Rating
Your BF threw you over for a fat chick, didn't he?

L-L-L-Lucy
Rating
Fair enough obese people are costing us lots of money in taxes.. but i dont think its fair to say theyre selifish.. i mean its not like they purposly put on weight to p!ss everyone off. Also i think its hard for anyone to loose weight, i mean im 112lb and i cant seem to drop a pound, imagine how hard that must be for someone who cant exercise. I know its unpleasant but somtimes we have to do the mature thing and put up with it because lets face it there are bigger problems in life. Just be glad youre not one of those people.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy