Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

baby girl
Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/caseygenzlinger/016.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/caseygenzlinger/250.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/caseygenzlinger/251.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/caseygenzlinger/413.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/caseygenzlinger/449.jpg

acid_trip_alice
Rating
no you're not fat, you look pretty average, if you're worried, go to the gym, it will help you feel better from the physical aspects but it also really lifts your mood

Louis
Not at all. It's just your build. Some people are just bulkier than others. You're very pretty also.

Jordan Lee
you look fine.
your not fat but your just not super skinny.
i wouldnt worry about it cause you look fin but if you are worried about the way you look then just eat healthy and exercise a couple days of the week.

Miali
You could lose a few pounds...
Same like me.

~Guitar Chick~
when you are 13, like myself, it is natural to gain weight. some people just widen before they get taller.

acctually, without body fat, your body doesnt function right. you ussually dont have regular periods either when your tooo skinny.

your fine the way you are and you look healthy.

Little Miss England
You're not thin but not fat. Just average. It's good though.

Andrew †
You are not fat, you are just overweight

Joey G
your not fat your average a

Dubya
Rating
I would definitely not say you're fat, it looks like that's just your bodies build..maybe just out of shape..try to do a bit more exercise or watching what you eat but yea not fat : D

Alexis M
Rating
no im weight more and im the same age. i know how you feel. i hate it. i weight 188 and 13 years old

<3
Rating
ur bmi says u are, but honestly u dont look it :) ur really pretty!
if ur worried about it just go play more sports, join a school team, give new stuff a go :) ur way too young to be freaking out bout stuff like this! :)

{{M33H.M33H}}
NO NOT AT ALL

Hannah M
No, you're just fine.
And are you sure you're 165 pounds?! You don't look like it...you look smaller.

rcarolyn28
You don't look fat at all. You look healthy. But you should always watch your diet and exercise enough.

shirae780
No, you are not fat, but you should wear something other than that tube top. Its not flattering.

Mrs. Edward Cullen
Aren't those pics from 2 years ago? cause at the bottom is says 06..
anyway to answer your question, you don't look real fat, but according to your BMI you are overweight. If you don't feel good about your weight, just try to walk your dog or do situps and pushups a few times a week and try to eat less and eat healthy. Good luck and i hope this helped!

xooxnay
Rating
NO WAY!
How ru over weight? You r tall for you age!
You can loose weight if you want to. But u may just want to gain muscles.

TrustMe
Rating
You should lose a bit of weight

♥✏Emily❈✿ loves the joker!
Rating
u aint fat

I'm In Like With you♥
Rating
youre fine!

=]

True1480
Rating
Nope

Harvard Hopeful
no,
you have a pretty face though =).

Grace D
why would i think you r fat i mean your not anarecsik like the play boy bunnies. you r perfect

Memphis Brittany
nope.

Creative Design Unlimited
Rating
The sad part about listening to your questions, is that there are so many young girls out there that actually think this way....NO...you are NOT FAT!
You look great!
Don't use the number on the scale to get you down. It's just a number. It's all about how you carry your weight and you carry it really well.
If you are active and you pay some sort of attention to health and diet you should be fine.
Good eating habits start when you are young, so start now if you haven't already.
Otherwise, keep up whatever you are doing...it's working.
And one other thing...whatever you do...don't compare yourself to your friends. Every body is built differently. Some of us are cursed with more around the tummy and others of us are cursed with more around the butt and thighs. Whatever it is...you always want what you don't have. Just try to learn how to work out your body, with whats right for you, and stay positive.
You really look awesome!!!

joth
Rating
no

why would you think that

bob123
Rating
you are definitely not fat

lil mafia
na your not fat ur just thick... which is good

weezyf.baby
Rating
sorry but yea, maybe just a little... ur upper body is bigger than your lower body, and thats not cute.....

i dont think its ur weight , just ur shape, theres nuthin wrong with havin a lil meat on your bones. but urs isnt propotioned evenly. try wearing ur jeans a little higher. instead of buying low waist.rise. try sum that go up higher and you'll have a nicer shape in no time...

niki
You're not fat.
You may be considered overweight but it doesn't matter as long as you're comfortable with yourself.

Your BMI is around 26.6. Overweight = 25-29.9
26 isn't bad at all! Plus, these things aren't 100% accurate.

If you're happy and healthy, then that's all that matters

BTW, you shouldn't worry about the number on the scale so much. The scale can be very discouraging, but don't worry about it. You look fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy