Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What color Braces bands should I get?
I am Getting my braces on tomorrow and I was wondering If anyone had any suggestions I was kinda thinkin Blue N Pink!
Any Suggestions I will greatly appreciate! ...

Ways to get rid of bad breath (not the obvious ones)?

Is there anyone else out there petrified of the dentist??
i have to admit, i never used to look after my teeth and always refused to go to the dentist! i regret it now coz my teeth are now ******! i am in a waitin list now for a hospital to have my bad ...

I had a weird experience at a dentist office and am not sure what to do regarding this situation.?
the dental assistant was completely unprofessional, but not at all rude to me. she started slamming and banging the mouse button keys on the laptop when it wasn't doing what she wanted. Being ...

About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket....

Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

sazzle
Whats the best thing to eat after having your wisdom teeth out?

Wafflebox
Ow!!

Soup, jelly, rice pudding, ice cream.

Enjoy!

ash 7
porridge or anything soupy

Spirit of the cat
Ask the dentist. Otherwise I would think anything soft.Scrambled egg etc. It's not a good idea to smoke though, for a while at least.

Mrs Redboots
Scrambled eggs with bread and butter. Cut the crusts off. Soup. Mince.

By day 3 you should be eating more-or-less normally, but AVOID CRISPS for at least ten days (guess how I know that!).

spicy girl 1
Rating
Anything soft, soup is really good the salt in them help you heal faster.

lanie1713
Rating
Soup,Jello

soulsearcher
Rating
Vodka jelly

Away With The Fairies
Stay well away from rice! All those little bits get stuck in the hole and it'll drive you mad!

C. T
Rating
soft foods like yogurt and icecream!

Skeeter
http://www.freewebs.com/dentalsurgeryhelp/

Check out this site. You might find something that will help you on this site.

bibikoa
be sure not to use a straw because it can cause dry socket.. you should eat soft foods, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, brocolli, jello, soups, ice cream, I lived on popsicles for days when i had mine out... anything that you don't have to bite down hard on...Make sure what you eat is not real hot, because the heat will hurt you too... good luck..

Olive Green Eyes
Rating
I couldn't find anything really to eat. I starved for a week straight. I lost 8 lbs, so it wasn't too bad.

Lynn
Rating
Jello, pudding, mashed potatoes - anything soft really..

batmantis1999
Soup, mashed potatoes, anything you don't have to chew.

pauley
blood soup, because that is all you'll be tasting

Frankie
Rating
i found yoghurt and soup the only things i could eat after my wisdom teeth were removed..

BASKY
dog bones

Hutch777
I a dental assistant so, you need to eat cold soft foods. Protein shakes with ice cream is the best. Take your meds as prescribed and if you have any serious questions, call you dentist immediately

lorgurus
Rating
with your wisdom now plucked from your head, you should eat a lot of brain food!

Mitch
Rating
Peaches.

They're soft, sweet and good for you.

... and if you're prone to an "upset stomach", they are easily purged. (Sorry, there's no delicate way of saying that).

Caz
soup all i can think of ive not personally had mine out!

Dawn
It depends on if they are all removed at the same time. I had to have the top right one removed just before Christmas. I avoided anything hot or too cold to drink, and just ate 'normal' food, such as sandwiches.

big b
wud recommend liquid diet

ehnriko
Foods for thoughts... - you will definitely get more wisdom out of it and besides... your mouth isn't ready for normal food yet.

?
soft foods like soup, ice cream, don't drink anything fizzy as it hurts, i learnt that the hard way. i went for a meal the evening after having mine removed and was sore for a couple of days

kayla w
ice cream ,soup ,anything not chewy!

Rox
Rating
Well I drank soup but I found the heat of it hurt, so maybe something cool and soft like yoghurt, berries and banana, noodles...

Stephen H
Nothing that's small enough to fall down the hole in your gum! ie NO rice!

susieblake2002
Rating
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out, so I know where you're coming from. For the next few days stick to stuff that requires little or no chewing - soup, mashed potato, yoghurt (chocolate mousse is also good). Avoid bread and fruit with "bits" in it, and anything too hot or too cold.

Keep the sockets where your teeth were as clean as possible, and remember to do the salt water mouth washes - its a pain in the backside but trust me its worth it in the long run.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy