Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket....

Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

izabella
What is a natural alternative to tooth paste?

Kelsey B
heres a good answer for you

who cares

Alex
Rating
This is inadvisable. Trust me, go a few years without flouride in your toothpaste, and you'll begin to notice.

evangelionDude
Rating
i like to scrub my teeth with sand and baking soda

Aussie Storm
Rating
Put together one part peroxide, one part water and mix it with baking soda to make a paste. The baking soda will clean your teeth and the peroxide will kill the germs and whiten your teeth

Lake Lover
Better than baking soda is TheraBreath. I was doing some research on dental crowns and somehow came across the site. I get their toothgel and love it!!!! It's not harsh like regular toothpaste and makes the mouth feel so fresh. I got the rinse too and tongue scraper, so worth it. You can read about the science of dental health there.

mastinox
Baking soda

TAILS
fudge

vaniller2
Rating
baking soda or pumice powder. Forget the vinegar one, vinegar is fermented therefore contains sugar.

Dude
brush with water.

HEY boo boo
Rating
salt water and vinegar

canary
baking soda

Joe M
Rating
I agree with 3ebfan, you should definitely try Tom's of Maine toothpaste. It is the best "alternative" toothpaste that I have tried.

lisa_sonydadc
Rating
baking soda with peroxide it will not only clean your teeth but help get them white and keep them white and keep infections away..

♥angelbabi♥
baking soda

RandomActsOfKindness
Rating
Although my answer is pretty much the same as everyone else's here - BAKING SODA, I have a little story behind my answer I'd like to share.

I used to work as a Resident Assistant at a local CBRF (Community Based Residential Facility). One of my residents who was 80-years-old at the time, had each and every one of her original teeth (and boy, was she proud of this fact!). I asked her what her secret was and she replied, "Growing up in a big family (12 children all together), my mom couldn't afford toothpaste for all us kids, so we always brushed our teeth with Baking Soda and water. And look - I still have all my original teeth!" LOL

If that's not proof that Baking Soda is good for cleaning teeth naturally, I don't know what is! ;-)

P.S. I've tested the "Baking Soda brushing" and although it tastes extremely salty, it does work and leave my mouth feeling clean. Just takes a while to get used to it!

Definitely Maybe
Have you tried Tom's of Maine toothpaste? They sell it at most drugstores. I use it and it is a great, all-natural toothpaste and it is just as effective, if not more than other popular brands. It doesn't have all the unnecessary chemicals added to it like Colgate and Crest. You should try it, you might like it. I've been using it for years and I can't imagine going back.

birdy
Rating
Hi Tanya-I tried to e-mail you this question, but it wouldn't go through-if you read this, please reply:
I almost bought Vicco the other day, but decided not to because it didn't have any neem in it. I was very surprised because neem is used in India for gums. Anyway, have you used Vicco and what has your experience been? Have you ever brushed with neem toothpaste?
Thanks, B
And Tikibumba-an e-mail to you said "opps" too.
Where can I find neem and babool twigs? I was looking for neem products last week and could only find toothpaste and was surprised that the toothpaste from India Vicco, did not even have neem as one of its ingredients. So, where do you get the twigs?
Thanks, B

My Evil Twin
Tooth decay.

tikibumba
There are twigs of two kind or trees, neem and babool, these twigs can be chewed , but they are very bitter

tlindsey3417@verizon.net
Rating
Baking Soda

Worshipful Heart
Rating
baking soda

dspencer3276
Baking soda and water.

Hello
Rating
Salt

ash_g890
Rating
i use a mixture of baking soda and salt. the salt is good for the gums and the baking soda has a bleaching effect on the teeth. continuall use of the two will help streanghtn your teeth. It may taste a little funny to start with but once you get use to it, its not so bad

Brianne
Baking soda

young kim
Baking soda. Also, there's an african wood which is gotten from the bark of a tree. It's very good also.

gr33n_3y3d_grrl
There are herbal toothpastes available on the market. The main ingredient is aniseed and licorice root (licorice tightens the gums and keeps them stable). A good brand of herbal paste is called "Vicco". Its available through health stores here in Australia. It may not be available where u are (seeing it was made in India) but go to your own health food store and ask to find out more alternatives.

kentuckyredhead5353
baking soda, followed by a peroxide rinse. Peroxide has many uses, whitens teeth, prevents plaque build up fast, protects gums as well. :-)

Sue
baking soda

Family Guy
Rating
Cavities and gingivitis.

shinkaide
You should go with the natural toothpaste recommendations you got here on this page. Of interest:

"The earliest known reference to a toothpaste is in a manuscript from Egypt in the 4th century A.D., which prescribes a mixture of powdered salt, pepper, mint leaves, and iris flowers..."

If you have the ingredients, who knows, you could try it. :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy