Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My brother did this?
my brother marked me 7 times with a PERMENT black marker
now i feel weak and i fanited 2 times wats wrong with ...

Quiting smoking pot???? 2?
i just asked a ? about my lungs itching... i smoked pot everyday for 5 years and never had no lung pains but i quit like 3 weeks ago and now my lung itch and i was just taking a shawer and i hacked ...

PLEASE READ THIS........i need help!!!!?
about a week ago, i went to my cabin i inhaled "dust off" and now i think i'm delvoping asthma.
CAN THAT HAPPEN???
me and my friend shared a whole can, neither of us died or ...

Why do cigarettes make me feel sooo good?
I love
the taste
the feeling of the smoke going into my lungs
the nicotine buzz

I've been smoking for 15 years and would feel totally lost without my cigarettes.
<...

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

If I only smoke for a few weeks, will the bad effects be reversed?
I'm 14, have never smoked in my life until this morning. If I only smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day for only about 2 or 3 weeks, will there be any lasting bad effects? I got used to it almost ...

Is smoking good for my health? Also will it make me look big hard cool or clever?

How do i start smoking?

Is smoking bad for you?
a lot of peploe think that smoking is bad for you but my grandad stared smoking when he was ten and lived till he was 98 so it cant be that bad for you can ...

Ive been smoking for 15 years, is it to late to quit?
Are my lungs at the piont of no return?...

My husband snores badly really badly!?
Can anyone help me, my husband of only six months has a terrible habit of snoring, when I say snoring he sounds like Darth Vader with a severe cold...he doesn`t like me not sleeping in the same bed ...

Is smoking cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Do I annoy people with my smoking (cigarettes) habit?

No one answered my question :[[[[[?
i've had it for more than a year now. and it's driving me nuts!
and it's getting worst. i haven't slept the whole night. i had chest congestion and it wouldn't stop. ...

What do you think are some PROS of smoking cigerettes,?
i have researched a lot on the internet and i keep getting the same link, so i was wondering, for all you smokers out there, or just for whoever wants to answer....
Why do u smoke?
what are ...

Child with asthma??
Has anyone out there got a child with asthma? My son has just turned 4 and is currently on prednisolone tablets and ventolin nebs. He is coughing constantly all day and night. Any tips on how to help ...

Does this sound like a chest infection...?
Would appreciate some serious medical opinions on this please! Since last Sunday, I have had pains in my chest (only on the left hand side directly in behind the breast) when I breathe in or out ...

For how long should I take antibiotics?
I took erythromycin for 10 days because I had a throat infection, I finished the treatment 3 days ago, now the doctor prescribed another antibiotic for five days... someone told me they will not work,...

How can i stop smoking? i smoke 80 a day and i no its not good for me?

What should i so? I really feel like I'm loosing my mind! PLEASE HELP!?
Hey, I recently have have been having shortness of breath, well I think its shortness of breath but not to sure, the problem is that this isent the first time iv had it, it seems to go away for a ...

Cthulhu The Dreamer
What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke...would i get an asthma attack even thou i havnt had symptoms for yrs?!

Tina L
I don't think that you would. My friends had asthma as kids and they started smoking ten years ago and as far as i know that haven't had any symptoms. But really its not worth even starting.

Shirl
Well why don't you just try it to find out? I am not promoting it but I really don't know the answer other than to give it a go

Crystal Marie
my aunt has asthma and smokes weed and cigs and is fine..however, smoking is a bad habbit...it can do worse than cause an asthma attack...it can cause cancer and other resperatory diseases...at least an asthma attack is fixable...why risk getting something that may not be?

good luck, make the right choice, and have a wonderful day :D

GER C
yes....Stay away from them.

Mr-K-
Rating
prob kill them. If they have it bad.

Casey
The effects of smoking are real bad news whether you have had asthma or not and the diseases you get from smoking are worse and more life threatening. If you require more info on the effects of smoking click on the link below.

That all depends on the person. Mayby you would cause the asthma to return, maybe not. As a Respiratory Therapist, I have seen many people smoke that had active asthma. They just rely on neb treatments and MDIs. Do yourself a favor. Don't smoke. It's extremely costly, makes you stink, burns up your clothes and bedding when you drop fire on them, offends other people. I know this, because I am a smoker that can not stop. It is going to kill me.

amywood87
Why on earth would you want to start smoking? Who cares about the asthma, you'll just die anyway if you start smoking.

wezy53154
Please take the advice of an old asthmatic. I thought that I had 'out grown' my asthma and at the ripe old age of 17 started smoking because all of my friends where doing it and it was cool. It was the dumbest thing that I ever did. I ended up on a respirator for over a week with ARDS (adult respiratory distress syndrome). I have had difficulty ever since. Smoking just isn't smart, it costs a bunch of money, it smells, causes a multitude of health problems and quite frankly not many people like to kiss someone who tastes like an ashtray.

dawnawren
Rating
I have asthma and I tried to smoke a few years ago. I had an asthma attack. Now I'm glad that I didn't start smoking. I have read that if your respiratory system is already compromised by asthma or other respiratory problems that it makes you more likely to develop emphysema, pneumonia, COPD, colds, bronchitis even Cancer.

good luck

Diego R
Rating
yes, if you have a serious condition, like asthma, its going to follow you, and hit you when your not expecting it. The best thing to do is NOT smoke, smoking is bad for your lungs, and is you have asthma, then wow, you have a serious problem. So just stay away from them, or you might regret it

crusinana1
Rating
i have what they call copd which is asthma, emphysema,bronchitis,and i still smoke ,but im quiting as of today, for im not doing anything but killing myself.drs have told me to stop so i guess im going to

devilish1965
Rating
I know Persons who are on the Oxygen-machine and smoke. Smoking is bad for your health even if you do not have Asthma.
I smoke, so I can't tell you not to.

hip lady wants YA fixed
Rating
it will make it worse.

My Addiction
Rating
Chances are, you asthma will come back strong. I certainly wouldn't advise you to do anything that would not only be a serious health issue for a healthy person, but even more so for someone who is predisposed to having serious issues with their breathing.

kwarlette
smoking can give you all sorts of diseases and conditions, but yes your asthma will definitely worsen.

hmark
If you outgrew your asthma, why would you want it to come back? It would mean going on maintenance medication (you'd have to take it everyday); have to carry an inhaler, not to mention that your mom would worry more about you. The people who smoke when they are young may think it's great and very cool, but when they grow up and are in their 30's and 40's and want to stop, they can't. It is an addiction, and like all addictions, it's very hard, not impossible, but very hard to stop. It's better to not start in the first place, not to mention how much it will cost.

Top Alpha Wolf
Rating
Eventually you would and you'd be at risk big time for some serious breathing diseases. Don't start. There isn't any good to it and it's not worth it.

anjana
Rating
You need to check annually on any new, open or hidden development to know your real health status! Whatever that could be, why the hell you want to smoke, which is also risky and will make you cough heavily which may likely to trigger the associative lung trouble which may most likely to bring the dormant 'asthma' back to front stage!

silverearth1
Rating
yeah that would make your asthma really bad !!!
I would rather prefer to be able to breath clearly then to compromise my airways in that way!

<3Aja*Marissa*Ashley<3
Rating
I've noticed that when I go into a home where someone is smoking my asthma gets worse. I don't have any symptom when I'm in my own smoke free home.
You will definanty gain your asthma back if you smoke. Smoking is bad for you anyhow. So don't smoke. It's NOT cool. Asmtha is one of the leading killers in the world. Should mess around with Asthma.

=42
Depends on what triggers your asthma. Smoking will make you less capable of coping with an attack.

chktrk
why would you take up smoking. asthma and cancer that would be nice

Mindy g
i don't know if you would but smoking is really bad thousands dye from it each year so i would not do it and i don't know about an asthma attack

Ayo A
Rating
you can induce the asthma.I'd say don't push your luck. it never completely goes away. Try smoking and you'll set off a whole bunch of COPDs.

Watch your steps. you really don't wanna start messing around with inhalers and stuff.

I'd say smoking ain't the way to go.

Gemma
Rating
Dont smoke, why are you considering starting? believe me, i have asthma and i smoke, i thought i outgrew it too. You dont, you end up not being able to walk upstairs properly because your lungs are basically dead. You do have asthma attacks and i cannot tell you how many times i have woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air. i thought i was going to die. Dont be an idiot like so many of us. It is the worst thing you can do, i have been trying to quit smoking for 3 years now and i cannot do it. Please dont consider this!

Good Luck to Crusinana1 - i hope you succeed!

Shade Slayer
It will be better if you avoid smoking as it is dangerous even without asthma.

Ozath182
Rating
if a person with athsma were to smoke...they'de be screwed

cprucka
Rating
Why would you want to smoke? They are very expensive and makes your house and yourself smell like a dirty ash tray. You can't smoke anymore in most states in eating places, stores, and etc. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look stupid! Smoking cuts at least 10 years off your life. Sometimes they have to take your voice box and you wind up sounding like Darth Vader,
I lost my Uncle due to asthma. He smoked when he was young, but hadn't smoked in years. I lost him anyway. If you want to kill yourself, there are quicker ways.

Zenkai
My friend has Asthma and smokes, he goes through Asthma in hailers just to live

I am like you, I out grew mine, why would you smoke? As an Asthma suferer you of anyone should know how valuable your lungs are. It *****es me off that my two brothers without Asthma smokes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy