Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone have any weird phobias?? - mine's balloons!!!?
Party Balloons, Hot Air Balloons, Helium Balloons, any sort even balloons made of condoms!!!!

I don't know what it's called - it's bound to have a medical term for it.......

I am insane, what are the chances of me going back to sane?

Additional Details
It's not a trick question it's not in the Games & Recreation section....

Have you ever considered suicide?
I was told by someone that pretty much everyone considers suicide at least once in a life time.. I was wondering, have you?...

What scares you the most?
im scared of spiders and antique ...

WHAT are you afraid of?

Am i weird?
I videoed myself sneezing with my camera phone beacuse i hadnt seen it before, is that strange?
Additional Details
No, my eyes didnt ...

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Do you have any phobias?
im afraid of semi-...

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

samlvsmike
What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

GG
Nothing, I used to think handwriting (neat) was important. As long a you can read the words it really doesn't matter. You get the point across. Don't sweat it. Peace.

akskeeter
Rating
I do it sometimes, no one have ever even to ask me why
or what.

I think it is -- your Special ' because we can do things & we understand them

VOTE =)

eve is it
mm it doesnt mean much... im sure ur not a complete psycho or anything just cos you do that.

brittanyknewman
bipolar

J. K
It means that your creative.

missy m
Rating
I do the same thing. It is annoying too!!!! hellllppppppp!!

pip
Rating
You probably like adventure. Maybe you tire easily and find printing easier. Does it really bother you? Many famous artist did the same. Ask a doctor if you think you have some kind of brain damage, I doubt it.

Grandma

Sheryl R
Rating
I don't think it means anything or has little or nothing to do w/ur personality. Don't sweat the small stuff.

L.S.
I dont know but I do it all the time.....Everyday.... Glad I am not the only one.......Hope we find the answer....I never thought about it....I thought I was just being lazy by changing or had a memory block on which I was doing.......

Emmi
Rating
it means your unike and your own person in your own way

T. W
Rating
IT MEANS NOTHING! You are not crazy, you are just more comfortable with printing. You're in the thought process of what you are stating in the letter, before you know it, your not noticing that you are no longer writing in cursive.

Kimberly H
your creative, and like variety, I do that too! perhaps it's a little impulsive, but I prefer the the creative answer.

Pamela V
Rating
I do this as well. I think that if I want to make a point of something I'll draw attention to what I am writing about by printing instead of writing.This way it stands out from the rest of the sentence.I don't do this on purpose it's a subconscious thing.

GMH :)
you just have a beautiful handwriting, that's all

Truth_101
It means you're indecisive, and you have a hard time making what you consider "important" decisions. often you make quick decisions but it's not because you thought it through. it's because you don't want to spend any real time thinking about. thats probably why you tend to notice the switch beween print and cursive; either when you're done with the sentence or what ever it is your were writing

Kara
I do it too! It's a faster and cooler style of writing. I think it shows a sign of creativity.

Gypsy Gal
Rating
You will excell as a government employee....They print every thing,,,,I can read hand writing and they say if you want to change a habbit you must change your hand writing THAT is the reason people are now caught if they sign another person"s name as they have not the pressure points It is quite an art in reading and understanding hand writing,,,,When you write it is from the stem of the brain,.,,Interesting,?

Ashley
That you can't remember how tomake a cursive K.
it doesn't mean anything. At all. Handwriting is a result of refining, or nonrefining. Or sometimes dysgraphia.

heavenlli_61
It mean that you are pretty much normal because a lot of people do the same thing,so don't beat yourself up you are not alone

Perplexed Princess
I think it means that you have difficulty in making decisions or going with your first instinct. Second guessing a lot. Always changing your mind.

You need to realize that something like the type of handwriting isn't so important that you have to rethink it.

black_maiden_of_shadows
Rating
I do the same thing. Its just become habit and it looks neat! It says nothing about your personality except that maybe you are creative. Because I write, sing, paint and draw very well! ^_^ So don't worry about it buckaroo!!

greatmangentletrue
Rating
PERSONALITY IS THE IMAGE OF PERSON ...FROM HIS INSIDE CONSCIENCE TO HIS VEIW OF MIND...LITRARY

BUT AS NON MEDICAL WORD IT REPRESENT HIS BEHVIOUR

anita b
Rating
not sure but if its readable your not a doctor.

tamilynn
Rating
I do it too, I think it means we are each our own individual

rebbeca
Rating
nothing

Dying To Live
It means nothing at all...let it go

Samslou
Rating
From a graphologist's perspective, it means you are still deciding what you want to embrace as your life's purpose. You are thoughtful and deliberate but sitting on the fence about something. There is a part of you that does not want to grow up.

Beyond that, I'd have to actually see your writing. But that's the basics.

EllisFan
i think you are referring to hand-writing analysis, how some people think you can tell about a person's personality from how they write.

I have a psych degree and i can tell you that there is no basis for this. you write like that just because that's how you write, it has nothing to do with who you are as a person.

Enigma®
I really wish you had included your IQ rating, since this is actually pretty common among individuals with extremely high intelligence. Doesn't really say much about your personality except than perhaps that the message may be more important to you than the delivery. Nothing wrong with that!

mickjam
Rating
Don't take what anyone else says too seriously. It doesn't reveal anything profoundly hidden, or that you don't know already.
It just shows that you aren't as constant in your stream of conscious thought as you could be. You could try keeping your writing style constant, not that it's a big deal, but little tiny things can add up to things that are much bigger. Developing constancy in your writing can turn into constancy in your career, your daily habits, leading to your success, relationships, and so on. Like I told you, it's tiny, but if it matters to you, changing it can build up to something significant and you strive for constancy in everything.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy