Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Why am i feeling like this??
Am 21, been single now for the past 5 mnthz,work full time as a waitress (isnt the best job in the world but its ok), I have loadza friends and family that love me and my life isnt all that bad. So ...

Do you get emotional?
Do you get more emotional as you get older?

Either you do, or I'm heading for a breakdown!!
Additional Details
It seems the younger ones say it's less emotional, the ...

Can anybody read this Med. Prescription?
My doctor gave me this today, and I wont be able to go to the pharmacy till Friday. But before getting the meds, I wanted to read up on it (its medicine for depression ) but I cant make out the words....

Why shouldn't I just go ahead and put a bullet in my brain?
I've suffered from depression for 7 years now. I've had plenty of therapy, I've been on every combination of drugs possible (on what works best now), and I understand depression more ...

I have absolutely NO self confidence at all. Please help?
I guess I am average looking. I've heard that all girls want a guy with self confidence. I currently have a girlfriend and I like her ALOT, but I don't want to lose her because I have no ...

Does anyone else self-harm?
I currently self-harm by cutting my arms/legs with razor blades. I really want to stop but don't know how. I don't deal with stress well which is why I do it. I get a release when I'...

How you deal with depression????
just dont put to go to a Special place to be treated because i dont want ...

CRAZYTHANG
Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room.

trick or treat.
Rating
Nah, it's not healthy. Not good for anyone else in the room either. What if someone else needs the attention. What if we don't feel like hearing it? :D Seriously, it's not good.

Like this one girl I know who wouldn't let me keep reading my book. She hates me, never spoke to me before that day, but all of the people she usually eats with had left the room and the others were like me, quiet and reading books. So she threw something at me after a while of saying obnoxious stuff about hating people who read when they could be talking. And how they think they're smart, and her iq is high, blah blah blah. It was ANNOYING. Do you want to be like that? Getting attention, not coz we want to give it, but coz you manipulated it from someone.

Emyli M
Rating
You probably are the craziest, loudest person in the room- which makes you the most obnoxious person in the room, and therefore the least likable person in the room. Is it worth the attention?

hooyutoo2
Rating
That's perfectly normal and fine...if you're 5 years old. Otherwise, it sounds like a little work is in order.

Wanda S
Rating
no it's really not, for people tends to get sick of you, if you are at a gathering, other people like to have fun too.

Aly
Rating
Well, it's kind of okay to want to be the center of attention always. For example, if you have to go to extremes (like fighting or things like that) then it's not okay.

Sweettie
Rating
It is what makes you unique. There is nothing wrong with it just make sure you also give some attention back to others and keep some type of balance so others don't get jealous or any other negative feelings toward you.

Flower under the Sun
Rating
Hm, well everyone probably talks crap about how annoying you are..but you are entertaining for the moment. If you are okay with that?

CCC
A psychiatrist would say you have been abused or neglected in your life. If you have not sought professional help for it, I would. Not sure of your age but the older you get the more people will not pay attention to you for being the crazy one.

Hunter_Killua
It's ok but sometimes you can't have privacy and some times people talk about bad things about you at your back.

Chrissyy
Rating
No.
Because if someone is hurt or something and you're sitting there wanting to be idled, I dont think that's right.
If someone wants to pay attention to you, Trust me they will.
If they don't, They might find you a bit annoying if you're trying to grab their attention all the time especially in a bad situation.

Matt M
If you don't want a boyfriend, because some won't put up with that.

shiespoetic
How old are you and what is your zodiac sign? sounds like a Sagittarius trait. Be who you are that is just your personality. as long as your not criticizing and putting one down to feel this sense of happiness, then continue to make the party

Mystery
Rating
its really annoying and a lot of people dont like it when the same person is always trying to be the center of attention. its ok to be the center once in a while tho

audubonnj
If you're like the other people I know who want to be the center of attention, you are a bore.

sarah5
Rating
its not good at all,, i actually find people who want all the attention really selfish and annoying. its not a good thing and people dont really like loud crazy people all the time,, 24/7

Colton
no bad manners

?
You will grow out of it, don't worry. When you grow up and have kids of your own, you will no longer be the center of attention nor will you want to be. Your whole center will be those babies.

shay
Rating
Some people may not like you because of it but if thats what you like then what the heck...

peruchito15
no...treat others like if they up way high in a different level..put yourself down..nd be humble

Candice H
Rating
find a new hobby

Dance & Jonas Bros =LIFE!
Sometimes the people who are the center of attention can be annoying. It really annoys me when people try too hard. Honestly, you don't have to be loud or obnoxious to get attention. Personally, I pay less attention to the crazy loud people. It's okay to want to be noticed but if you're not then it shouldn't make you feel out of place.

meaganrox24
Rating
you're probably extremely annoying to the other people in your life. As to whether this is okay or not: that's your call.

gabriel bell
Rating
sure attention ninja!

cute girl
it's okay,people have different personalities and maybe your personality is to be in the center of attention.

Emily.
Rating
People like that seriously get annoying...But that doesn't mean its not okay.

`Wawtur`
Rating
If you are people will probably want to leave that room.

Jedidiah C
Rating
That is a good way to attract the wrong people.

Krissi M
Rating
No it's not ok! lol. There is this girl I know who is like that and no one likes her cause she's loud and abnoxious!!!

ajlees2
Rating
you sound a little manic

ghost
Rating
No, make sure you know the world doesn't revolve around you or anyone else.

My intelligence > yours
Rating
No, you're one of those annoying people that makes me want to run my nuts through a cheese grater.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy