Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What scares you the most?
im scared of spiders and antique ...

WHAT are you afraid of?

Am i weird?
I videoed myself sneezing with my camera phone beacuse i hadnt seen it before, is that strange?
Additional Details
No, my eyes didnt ...

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Do you have any phobias?
im afraid of semi-...

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i've had plenty, but i'd like to hear some of yours!...

Do you think this is strange?
EVERYDAY at 9:11 am/pm i look at the clock.......i think this is really weird..........what could be causing me to do this?
Additional Details

Why am i not very smart?
i struggle to keep up with people and people think i look normal because i am goodlooking. Why is it that i am dumb is my brain stuffed or what
Additional Details

Perfectionist
Have you ever been depressed?

Jen
Rating
Yup. About 3 years ago, I was so depressed that every time I saw a knife or a pill, I thought about throwing it all away. But you know, people go through phases.

k n kitten on the way!!
Depressed? everyday since i was 13 years old, I hate feeling down, I have now friends as they never hang around for long, I don't work because I seem to not cope with that , I lost my daughter in a custody battle between me and my parents which has had the last 12 months a huge struggle just to get out of bed, and I'm learning new ways of coping with this issness ~ depression. I want to live life not let the illness live my life!

pullthetrigger
yes. i am currently depressed - i have been diagnosed with quite severe depression.

:(

jesusislive66
yes but im over that now.u must be, cuz u r asking this ? if u need some1 to talk im usually free to chat with any time

jOyCe W
Yes! When my pet died!

Half Price Haircuts Customer
Yes. I've been diagnosed with major depression.
I've been fighting it for over a year. Sometimes I'm winning, sometimes it's winning.
I seem to be winning more than losing so hopefully I'll defeat it.

cordylou
Rating
yeah i think most people have at one point

John Campbell
Rating
Yes, I just try to ignore it and focus on my studies instead. we live in a competitive world where you either sink or swim. there is no room in it for feeling depressed I'm afraid. The time where people were free is long gone, there are too many people on Earth now for just one person to say they feel depressed. it simply does'nt matter whether you, I or anybody is depressed because the harsh truth of it is, nobody cares.

ursala k
Rating
yeh the question is who hasnt really

Amazing Magenta
Rating
Yes, it comes and goes right now it is here and I refuse to go down the medication road because of what happened to me last time.

Hai.. ♪♥
Rating
Yes. I have. usually when I am listening to a depressing song.. :( BUT then I get over it because the song ends! :D Yeah, but somtimes I do when I think about the people I have lost and all the crulety in the world......

To get undepressed I usually try to think of a random a thing like Did you know that when the grinch comes out of his cave he isn't wearing pants?!?! *Giggles* I try not to get into those really bad depressions though..
Libby

Tay<3
Yep. I was very depressed last night.

BodilessBoy
Yes, A LOT.

nic
yes, it's not very nice and you feel so alone

�Summer
Yep.
But I'm being treated.

Love is inevitable
Rating
of course... every one gets depressed. its only normal. but i get depressed over big things and sad over small things

nobby the knob:-()
constantly:-(

Shara
Rating
yes i once got myself into tthat bad a state i treied to take my own life

sweetie
Rating
yes still have chronic depression

Me
You know, its normal to be depressed. Everyone has been depressed at some point in their life.Some people more than others. As you get older, you realize that it comes and goes and you are able to move on more quickly. Life is full of ups and downs and you must learn to take the good with the bad. Afterall, without the bad, you would not be able to appreciate the good!

Rainbowsssss
Yes it is not nice

Sonja B
yes.

иιcolε ♥ Miss Ascend Finance
Rating
I have been many times. You just need to talk to someone and you seem to feel a whole lot better :)

tug
YES.. but it always has gotten better,

erikawesome ♥
Rating
Yes. I even took medication for it for seven years.

It can be just every now and then for some people, or an actual diagnosis. Depression runs in families.

Yes.

princessXD_princess
Rating
Right now I am :(

sk8ersam420
yes.. I think.. everyone atleast been depressed before..

baserunner316
sure but you have to talk about it with someone who will listen then deal with itOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO peace!

~*sakura*~
Yep!

It annoys me when people use the term 'depressed' to mean feeling upset or down for a short period of time rather than it's true meaning.

Elle J Morgan
Rating
Very
The first bad episode was after my daughters death,
I tried to take my own life
The second was last year and I lost custody of my daughters,
I just found out this week after 7 months without them my daughters are coming home, one by one
I have to have cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with my issues, my Mum abandoning me and my daughters death
At my worst I wanted to lay on my daughters grave and not wake up
I've just started college now and everything is on the up

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy