Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can you get drunk taking alcohol anally and would there be any calorie intake ?

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please ...

Can You Lose Weight WITHOUT Exercise.?
I am 250 lbs and have a broken ankle so no form of exercise would be good right now or even in the future because of all the pressure on it. Can I lose weight if I watch and eat only healthy things???...

Is it ok to drink eggs?

james
Am i fat..you tell me!?
hey here are my stats..

age 15
weight 74kg or 163 pounds
height about 5 8"
waist 34-35 inches

so am i fat???

thanks guys!

HOUSE
Rating
What is no.

Jeremy
No & you sure are lucky to be tall. For me..im vertically challenged,lol.

...XXxxXX...
i'm going to guess not. if you really are having problems thinking about it, maybe you should ask a doctor. they'll tell you point blank if you need to lose weight. you certainly don't sound fat to me though...

fishgirl
Rating
how should i know? it depends on way to many variables. just chill, it doesn't really matter.

jamie
Rating
your weight is ideal compareing to your bmi

call the owls
Rating
Im 15, 5'7" and 150 pounds. The doctor says I'm a tad overweight but for you I'd say lose 5-6 pounds if you can but it's up to you.

fxdwgiotis
Probably not. How you look depends alot on body fat percentage, which you didn't mention. For your height, you are probably still within your ideal body weight range.

phatballa
Rating
5 months ago, 1 month before I turned 15 I weighed 170 pounds and I was a little under 5' 8''. And my waist was 35.
I went on a excercise and diet regime and now i am

age 15
weight:129
height: 5' 7'' and 3/4's
waist-27

I dont know if you are fat or not. YOu might be according to your body fat index but it might be muscle. It is always good to lose fat first so you muscle will be more toned

hollabacgurl136
nope i would say a little bit chubby
only a little

xzone fan..
Rating
no your not but if you eat pepers you can stay heathy and feel great.

idance!
nope ure perfect :-)

Also remember that a lot of pounds come from muscles so having more pounds than a friend doesn't indicate fatness either...

cmockica
can u give the hight in cm? I think ur not. My boyfriend is 180cm high and has 73kg and he looks sooo hot, he plays waterpolo. just work out.

Mabe
You sound pretty average to me.

*Jenny from the block*
Rating
your not fat just fluffy

Tee Tee
Rating
No, you're not fat. You are only 15 and right now weight shouldn't really be a concern right now unless you can barely tie your shoe and from your stats it sounds like most of your weight is coming from your height. Now here are my stats. I am 30 years old 5'5 173 1/2 lbs. Now that is what you call fat. You are beautiful.

mevlana
Rating
Here is a link to a ideal weight calculator for children(scroll down the page to see it)
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcharts2/l/bl_ibw_calc.htm

Nalani
umm...i think not!!!!! you're tall so gravity makes you weigh more so no i think you're not fat

Wisdom Troll
Rating
Yes, you are about 30 pounds over for a 30 year old male. For an adolescent you really packed on the pounds. I weighed 122 after my growth spurt when I was 14....I was 6' tall. That might seem skinny but everyone is skinny and fills out after their growth spurt.

Suzilicious
Rating
sounds good to me

TP
No huni, you seem fine!!
Dont worry so much?!

Sar616
Rating
nope fatness is a BMI in kg/cm^2 is 25 and over

bmac
Rating
Are you muscular? Because you are only a few pounds over the recommended weight for your height:

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

Natalia B
Rating
You are really fat!!!!
Ha Ha!!

iridezerodecks66@sbcglobal.net
Obese Muther ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Dralix
Whether you're fat or not depends on body composition, not just weight. If you're very muscular, then great. If not ... you could probably stand to lose a few pounds and a couple inches around your waist.

Thrash Till Death
WTF? Hell no your not fat! Thats pretty average homeboy. Sounds good to me.

Pinkie
u have the same size as barney

Janine
For your age, you are a bit over weight. Sorry to say, but I'm being honest. But you are still young, most people I know ALWAYS lose their baby fat.

evening_dewpoint
Rating
yes you are

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy