Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

Madi
What color Braces bands should I get?
I am Getting my braces on tomorrow and I was wondering If anyone had any suggestions I was kinda thinkin Blue N Pink!
Any Suggestions I will greatly appreciate! ttyl

Baby
green

adore me
smokey gray..........i get it everytime....

Nicky
no not blue nore pink i think that green would look quite nice or a very bright yellow..yes there ya go

hannah faye
pink and lime green! sooooooooooo cute! hope i helped! :]

Jessica C
I think clear looks best but if you are into colors do what makes you happy.

YO MIKA!
Rating
don't get really light colored ones becasue if you eat something that stains ( like beets) they turn a really disgusting yellow color so get a somewhat dark color. I like the purple and red and dark blue and turquoise but thats just me

jayne62224
black sounds gross but it made my teeth look super white!
i normally had red or purple... or i had the teal blue

SWATgirl
Rating
Brown.

BrynaBoo
Rating
Whatever your favorite color is I had blue and then i switched up everytime afterward my last ones were clear it's w/e you feel suits you the most.

AnythinButYourAverageGirl<3
My friend has multicolor! Its pretty cool but blue n pink looks really nice too. Make sure you get the brighter colors cos otherwise you wont notice them

baddreamsthorn
Rating
My two favorite colors Blue and Black. If they don't have black then get gray.

Shelly x
white

Ŧʘʘɳ ɭɪϞĸ
You should pick the colour you want :)

Meg C
Rating
pink and orange looks hot and like summer. very tropical.
pink and blue like you want would look super sweet too.
well i guess my opinion here is: do anything with pink!! :)

Laura
Rating
light blue and light pink are relli cute

Carolyn V
It depends what your favorite color is. Or you should get a color that matches everything.

MiSSxCANDiCE
pink and white, or pink and green.

:)

CH@OS
Rating
mine are black cuz they wont change color.
just what ever you do dont get white because they will change color if you eat certain foods.
ps. blue and pink make me think of cotton candy.

Lauren
My brother got a choice of multi-colors. I think that would be great for any outfit!!!

---Lauren!

Chococat
Clear. Colors don't make braces any more appealing/attractive. But if you're willing to have fun with em', I suggest all of your favorite colors :D.

I ♥ Parking Garages!
Rating
It dosent really matter go blue and pink, you will get them changed enough to do every color combo imaginable. I usually get my colors according to the next holiday that is comming up.

mRS.eFRON!!!
http://www.bracesforallfaces.com/colorplanner.asp

THIS WILL HELP YOU ALOT!

Summer M
Rating
purple and lime green but pink and blue look good too and well there going on u so i would deff. pick something i like f i was u

A-Rod
Rating
u should totaly get TURQUOISE and HOT PINK duh!!!

Dj B
Rating
Baby poop green

Smarties!
Rating
get light blue and pink... it looks really cute. it sort of reminds me of bubble gum. or get like turquoise and pink for a bolder look. good luck!

Kate
oh! totally neon green!

gongshow* ☮
Blue and pink would be really cute. :)

If I had braces, Id get orange and yellow, but that's weird. :)
But Im excited for SUMMER. :)

Blue and Pink sounds good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy