Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What's the right sequence for flossing, brushing and mouthwash?
I'm wondering if there's a right or proper sequence for using dental floss, toothbrushing and using the mouthwash to get the most of them? Thanks!...

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

regg
How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?

T.M.Y.
The enamel isn't gone, you just overwhitened. Stop with the whitestrips for a while. Drink coffee. Eventually they'll stop being transparent.

courtney h
Enamel is bone...if it doesnt grow back then you have to get porcelin teeth from the dentist (cosmetic surgery)

shortstoperic7_2000
Rating
eat calcium

S†0®M¹¹
Rating
the dentist will have to put the filling stuff over them enamel never comes back
ps: dont eat lemons

Chrys
Rating
No...enamel cannot be regrown. You can get vineers...
Your teeth aren't transparent, the word is translucent. (you can't see through your teeth. They have roots and pulp) You're only supposed to use the strips twice a day for 14 days and then let 6 mnths go by...If you have gray teeth. Nothing will make them white. It's from antibiotics. If you keep drinking coffee, tea, colas, they will keep your teeth yellow.

jesusfreak01717
You could try the "Enamel Care" tooth paste.

It tastes good too!

Sparkles
Colgate Luminous reinforces enamel layers by rebuilding the weak spots on your teeth.

Suhaeb
Rating
Why dont you try to paint your teeth white.
Try using White Emulsion would give you the same shine on your tooth as on walls. :)

mailjunkie123
you could get venners....

That is why people shouldn't use that stuff......my dentist for decades told me never to use whitening stuff on my teeth because that strips away your enamel...and plus that enamel protects your teeth from decay...

Anyways, if you ever want to bleach your teeth just go buy the ones you get at your dentist's office...it doesn't cost that much...and plus it still makes my teeth look white and I used to smoke

vince
Try Crest transluscentstrips with enamel.Click here to find out where they are sold.Hope I helped.
http://tinyurl.com/y8o5jr

wiseman
Rating
My dentist said it never comes back. Use Sensidine (sp?) for pain. Or a mouthguard to stop it from getting worse.

Orochi
Rating
Enamel is mostly mineral matter, and not organic matter, so there is no way to actually naturally regenerate the enamel you've lost.
Unfortunately, many teeth whitening products actually make teeth whiter by destroying the layer of "stained" enamel through a process of demineralization, and if you've been abusing those products, chances are you might have destroyed all the remaining enamel on your teeth.

P H
Rating
There is no way to restore natural enamel. The teeth after whitening will have a transparency or take on a translucent appearance. Try to stay off the strips for awhile. You should really only use those initially for 2 weeks to obtain maximum results and then touch up as needed...maybe once a month depending on habits and even then just for a day or two if need be.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy