Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Pancreatic Cancer - whats the prognosis??

Wwhat doess skin cancer look like?
I have had a small whitish colored spott on my forearm for a couple of years. Now that I have been out in the sun and it was 103 two dayss in a row, it resembles a raised pimple. It won't pop or ...

When Prostate surgery fails and the Cancer has spread how long will I live?
The Doctor used a Scan that was done in August and operated in December. The Cancer had spread beyond the glands and is now terminal. Just wondering about a time frame to live....

Non smokers ,what are your principles on buying cigerettes for someone?
non smokers,would you get someone cigerettes if they asked you?
Additional Details
I am glad people are as adverse to smoking as I am....

10 points BEST ANSWER!?
im doing an article on smoking and lung cancer and i need help coming up with a title for the article?...

Why did doctors not find the cure for cancer?

I've heard its cancer causing to sleep with a regular bra at night.
but is it okay to sleep with a sports bra without the same effect?...

Does inhaling cigarette smoke causes problrm?

Are menthol cigarettes healthier than normal ones?
I know smoking is unhealthy full stop so dont give me all the risks of smoking, but i was just wondering which ones are the best the have?
x
Additional Details

Hi I am 15 years old and I have smoked 120.5 smokes, 78 being cigarettes, 18 being cigarillos and 22.5 cigars
I quit now and I was wondering if I have done irreversible damage. And dont answer why did you start. SMOKING IS BAD I KNOW JUST ANSWER MY Q...

Is Nicotine addictive?

Have i left it too late to give up smoking?
I,m 48 ...and been a smoker most of my life. Now beginning to feel the effects of 30 years puffing. The odd twinge and the dull ache......

What organ in your body produces bile?
plzzz answer =]...

I want to have some advice as to what message to write to someone on a dying bed?
I have a friend who is very sick of cancer and the doctors said that she does not have any hope of recovering. I want to buy her flowers and write a message for her....

Why is cancer so common these days. Did you know it was very rare 100 years ago.?
Please tell me why Cancer rates are so high in 2007. And appart from the obvious one NOT SMOKING how can one reduce ones chances of becoming a cancer statistic. Thank you ...

If the doctor said there was a 50/50 percent chance of a person living?
nd they were intensive care
nd the doctor said that if their heart stops they will not bring them back

do u think this person has a good chance of living?...

What do I do to be smoke free?
I've been smoking since I was very young and now that i'm in the army I think now would be a better time than any....

I have finally decided to quit smoking ,Since 01/01/2008Please Help me stay strong?

Help i have a question?
i've just found out that a girl i HATE has a tumor in her breast. i had mixed feeling about how i should feel about that. some of my friends who dont like her were laughing, i was a little bit ...

Do i have cancer??!!!!?
yesterday morning i woke up aand when i accidentaly felt my right nipple i felt this slight pain. i have this little lump thats next to the middle of my nipple and it painful when i touch it.btw im ...

StuddBag
Help! my son is addicted to cigarettes!!!?
i get my 5 year old son every weekend. he kept asking me to give him a cigarette whenever i took a smoke break. i gave him a drag, thinking it would teach him a lesson and be an awful experience that he would never want to repeat. boy was i wrong. he still begs me for cigs and is showing addictive personality traits. how can i remedy this situation?

trymeloveme1992
just don't give me a smoke, can't believe you gave a 5yr old a cig haha. well if you stop smoking then he won't ask and you'll both live longer

LadeeEmpress
WOW...
Lead by example..QUIT!

NucBunnies
Rating
you should quit together.

cold turkey is usually the best method

BECCA94
you shouldnt of gave him one, but if you want to help him stop smoking around him and act like the cigareets are really hurting you. likw cough and clear your throat loud and act like the cigareets r doing them to you, or you can get some help from your doctor or get him into something he likes like maybe candy, sports, or somethin else

David
Why would you give your 5 year Old son a Cigarette.

Uhhh try giving him a patch or gum.

Or try to keep his mind off smoking and play with him some more.

Joe
Rating
u gave ur 5 year old son a drag? omg no wonder hes addicted

Beefoid Los Angeles
just don't smoke around him,
he will eventually forget about it if you don't do it around him.

The Ladies Man
Rating
I did this with weed one time and now my son is an angry little pothead.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy