Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

If the doctor said there was a 50/50 percent chance of a person living?
nd they were intensive care
nd the doctor said that if their heart stops they will not bring them back

do u think this person has a good chance of living?...

What do I do to be smoke free?
I've been smoking since I was very young and now that i'm in the army I think now would be a better time than any....

I have finally decided to quit smoking ,Since 01/01/2008Please Help me stay strong?

Help i have a question?
i've just found out that a girl i HATE has a tumor in her breast. i had mixed feeling about how i should feel about that. some of my friends who dont like her were laughing, i was a little bit ...

Do i have cancer??!!!!?
yesterday morning i woke up aand when i accidentaly felt my right nipple i felt this slight pain. i have this little lump thats next to the middle of my nipple and it painful when i touch it.btw im ...

Did you have a parent or spouse die of cancer? How old were they?
My mom died of over a week ago. She died on her 64th birthday. She had breast cancer, but died of sepsis. She was diagnosed 3 years ago and it seems that she suffered for about the last 4 months. ...

Why do we use sunbeds when 100 people die each yr from cancer caused by them?

Lately my left breast has been hurting extremely badly. I turn 16 in 3 months, is it possible I have cancer?
It has been hurting really badly. I have mentioned it to my mother but not in great detail. I turn 16 in about 3 months but is it possible that i may have breast cancer....

How do you get through a loved one suffering badly from cancer?
It's so sad. He has been battling cancer for over 2 years now. No matter what they seem to do it just seems to keep on spreading. It is now in his spine and he is in constant agony even when he ...

Why do we keep on smoking?
when we know it is really bad for ...

My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 6 months ago, he seems to be doing well. It's hard to beleive.
It doesn't seem to me like he's only got six months left. How does cancer progress, is it very quick at the end. His cancer is Unknown primary, which means they don't know where it ...

Will I get cancer?
My mom had cancer many times about two years ago, when I was in fifth grade. And I heard that its something you are born with and you inherit from your parents.
Be flat out honest. Am I really ...

There are two cases and you can only choose one. Here they are:?
In one case, there is one billion dollars. In another, there is a vial with the cure for cancer. Your mother has cancer. Would you take the one billion dollars which you would split with you mother ...

Why are cigarettes legal to buy?
I feel cigerettes are just as harmful to ones health as many other drugs, it is a controlled substance, and it causes cancer to others, if one smokes crack and stops there is no after effects, if you ...

Should smoking be banned in public places?
i have an paper to write and i want some opinions....

Why does california think everything will cause cancer

Additional Details
It seems theres so many things that say WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to teh state of C...

Is smoking the only thing that that gives us cancer?
what about all these new waves that are passing through us at any time. stick a reciever in your head and you can listen to the radio watch tv and access the internet! lets not get started on what ...

I've been smoking for likea year or so think i have lung cancer?

If you were around people in a closed invironment smoking pot, would that show up on a drug test?

Why do doctors tell the family of terminally ill patients,'She has a week to live.'?
I think it is unfair.My neighbor's mom is terminal with cancer,and the doctor keeps saying that...now for a month!...

♥ hey!
10 points BEST ANSWER!?
im doing an article on smoking and lung cancer and i need help coming up with a title for the article?

coloreal13
cancer death you want that

armless_man
Suicide

Becky
Life or Death or Choose Life, that's what it comes down to. Unfortunately no matter what you write or pictures you show to the smokers, they may "Ooooo and Ahhh," but it won't keep them from smoking. I know this because I was a smoker and I really liked it no matter what I saw or was told, I enjoyed my smoke but what got me to quit was finding out that I had Degenerative Disc Disease and that smoking made it worse. I had to quit smoking in order to have surgery and according to my surgeon, anyone who smokes after surgery runs the risk of a failed recovery and that did it for me. Good Luck. Do try talking to a surgeon or better yet email me and I'll put you in touch with others who have had surgeries like mine and they can tell you more about the effects of smoking and surgery. Smokers have to want to quit or all the trying won't work, ask any of them and they'll tell you the same thing.

justcurious
slow and certain death

BOOOOOO
Rating
Death wish, lol.

Kate J
Rating
"Are you sorry now?" It's not kind, but I'm a smoker and can't quit.

just_me
Smoking, how does it affect you?

nattym04
Negative Effects of Smoking

Killer of the Lungs

Smoking: How Bad Is It?

Joanna S
"Cancer Sticks"

agieagieagie22
The world is a smoky machine, and We're not sure if We'll ever stop working...

Friends and People can Come and Go, but Lungs are irreplaceable.

I've run out of steam. Will you Give Me some of yours?

Friends can Help, but only You can bring Yourself out of the Darkness. Stop smoking.

Stop Choking, When You finally put that Cigarette down, and Stop Smoking...

Dungeon Master
Title it Smoking and lung cancer facts:
or The myth on smoking and why it's really cool.
or Everyone does it
or Lung cancer smanser We all die
or Camel Joe is cool
or Why lungs are over rated
or My other habit is illegal
or I smoke because I hate my lungs
or Smoke 'em if you got 'em
or Lungs are for amphibians but cancer is for the masses
or I'd rather smoke and get lung cancer then be a republican/democrat
or Lung cancer the new dark meat

poemmusic
Smoking is dead funny.

kandie w
Anyone in your family somke? Don't watch them die... Help them !!!!!!!!

Josey N
Reducing smoking cuts lung cancer risk

little buddy
"Protect your lungs; they're the only ones you've got."

Butters
Rating
Smoking... a ticking time bomb of death

orang percaya
smoking the voilent lung cancer stick

Omar P
Smoking, the Insidious Killer...

hboy b251
--smoking is known by all,
but what else dont know about it...

snowflake
Smoke gets in your lungs !

mattsara2
Rating
A day in the life of U.S. teens: thousands do drugs
Smoking doesn't keep you slim
Efforts to outlaw smoking shift from public to private spaces
Smoking Gaining Popularity Among Korean Teens
Drivers 'Ignoring Smoking Rules'
Smoking Bans Help People Quit, Research Shows
A Times Square Pedestrian Is Giving No Ground

All of these are article names that have already been used - that focus on smoking. Since I don't know where you are arguing from I help one of these help you.

Missy_
Smoking: Slow suicide

curlycue
Rating
Once Lungs go Black You'll go back (to not smoking) it sounded better in my head.

Kat
life with copd and emphysema and its cost

or

to breathe or not to breathe that is the question

marc s
Rating
Slow death
Each puff kills

OR

Smoking kills.....Take pills

Lol i just love the last one :)

n p
Rating
Breathe in breathe out

Mehul Patel
Rating
how the dragons of the new millenia died

theriel
The legal poison

Mark C
Your Life: Up In Smoke?

christina t
Rating
Up in Smoke... You're life if you Toke....

kibbitzqueen
Rating
Lung Cancer options, Up in Smoke?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy