Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

 Can Color Contact Lenses Last A Year ?
If i take good care of them will they really last a year ?...

 when did the smoking ban in scotland start?

 why does setting the table make me thirsty?
no joke whenever i set a table i need a glass of water afterwards. why?...

 are there any natural ways to enhance you breast size?
im a size A-36 and i should be developing larger breasts. all the other teenagers my age are in their bs and cs and im still an ...

 what can i do about a thing that won't come out of my nether region?
i didnt put it there on ...

 does anyone have a pain in the top of their foot?
i know it sounds wierd but when i am at work and on my feet alot the top of my foot gets pain. it's right below my little toe but i cannot pinpoint the exact spot. i don't think it's ...

 I have thick eyebrows, but I forgot to get them shaped and I have school tomorrow. What should I do?

 what portion of red blood cells carries oxygen?

 Does drinking alcohol make a person get sunburn quicker?

 fell and hurt ribs, should i go to the hospital?

 Is there a way for a caregiver from the Philippines to work in the US?

 Why does perspiration stains clothes yellow?

 When was the last time you imagined a possibility?

 which part of the brain control habits such as nail biting?

 I am looking for heaving cotton work t-shirts with pocket, label says Puritan, made in Pakistan?

 what is the effects of keloids?

 If you get your ins clipped on your hair will it gow faster.?

 where the cheapest place to buy a decent kilt in scotland,?

 Why does hair on our head keep growing while hair on other parts of our body (arms, etc) stops?

 After a AAS degree in nursing, is it possible for me to go directly to a medical school?
what are the steps i should take to go to medical school after an AAS degree in nursing {RN}...

How do you correct walking on the outside of my feet? What kind of foot support do I need?
I was looking at the shoes I normally where to work, black loafers, and I noticed I had completely worn out the outsides (the side opposite of the arch) of the soles. What kind of foot support do I need to balance my weight across all of my feet.

Get your parents to have it checked out by a doctor. and apply for social security.and medicaid.you may even get a back payment for all the years you've suffered from this.then they will direct you in the right directions to gettin it corrected and you wo'nt pay for it.

moral support

you need to ask a medical professional or a chiropodist this one

You can go to an podiatrist, and they can take a mold of your feet and prescribe you insoles that are made specifically for you to correct this. If I'm not mistaken, there is a company that does this in a kit, and you wouldn't require an appointment, only a few minutes of your time. They send the material for you to stand on to prepare the molds for your insoles. Sorry I don't have the name for ya. Good luck.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.124
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, February 13, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy