Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

 Want to Dress as a women and live as a submissive to outhers.?
I am a normal man in every way But somtimes I would love to just change roles and live as a submissive Maid to women. I would give up my Manhood and do as told....

 I have not slept properly for months.sleepy daytime but can't sleep.age 73Doctor testing sleep apnea. urgent?

 I Am slightly pedistic and it is ruining my life. How can i become optimistic?
I became pedistic after watching these 3 movies. I can barely sleep. i Have nightmares all the time. Movies i watched: Magma on sci fi channel Doom on my birthday Steven king "it" on ...

 What does it mean to suffer from depression?
I don't mean to sound ignorant in any way by asking this question, I mean I know that this condition/feeling of depression affects alot of us. I just wondered that, what, to you, defines ...

 Any1 know of a online counselling website in UK?
Mainly someone that deals with Rape ...

 what is the little spots beside my eys?

 what are the flash cards that phycologistuse-the one that look like blobs?

 give me some inspiration...?
give me inspiration,, go on...... please!!! i need help!!! i can't say anymore,,...

 Did your teacher ever involve in any inappropriate activities in which you were forced or chose not to tell?
Did they force you to do something morally corrupt, and asked you not to tell of it? If you simply chose not to tell anybody about the incident, why was that? Quotes are needed for starting a program....

 whiat is the chesterton mental health unit?

 what is the best meds for an anxiety/depression/pstd diagnosis...I need help, can't tolerate seritonins??

 Does anyone feel they were cured from depression permanantly?
I am looking to see if anyone has found a long term treatment for depression, most seem to only put one in remission rather than cure the problem....

 i need your help on this my son has ADHD.?
But the reason is that he has this is this forever for him will he be right.And plus i give him two diferent medicine for him to take like he take all of one and then take the other will this hurt ...

 how do I find a marriage therapist who specializes in solution-oriented brief therapy in columbus, ohio?

 What effects can a lack of positive attention to someone cause?

 What is short-term therapy like?

 anxiety and blood pressure....?
if youre blood pressure goes up to 210/120 while you are having an anxiety attack...can that kill you?........will it stroke you out?.......if this person was only 24 years old, not over weight, ...

 Has anyone experienced muscle twitching from anxiety?
I have been having much anxiety lately and have experienced alot of twitching, mostly in my legs but sometimes in my arms too. I was wondering if anyone with anxiety has ever experienced this and ...

 Please help with the following message of Ticket to Work Program from Social Security.........................
"SSA does not review the medical condition of a person receiving disability benefits if that person is using a Ticket to Work. Starting January 1, 2002, Social Security disability beneficiaries ...

 sometimes when i talking to someone i think about hitting them??
i can be standing around just talking to someone . and for no reason at all . i think about punching them?? somtimes i have to cut the talking to a minuim so i can walk away before i actually do it?? ...

How do you commit yourself into a mental institution?
I need information on finding a place i can go because i dont think i am mentally stable

Well a "mental institution" is a little much if u don't think your mentally stable. first you should start off with a physc ward in your local hospital. they may help you get the meds and therapy u need and if after they evaluate you and think u need long term care they could refer u to a "mental institution" most mentally ill people who become unstable benefit from time in the physc ward and able to get back to life.

you have to be a danger to yourself or other people, or you could ask your doctor, and tell him how you feel. if you aren't actually stable then there could be other treatments available.

A couple of thoughts: -If you think you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else, call 911 immediately or go to the ER of your local hospital. Doctors in the emergency room can evaluate you there. -If it's not an emergency, you can look up the phone number for your local community referral or crisis counseling hotline (nearly all communities have one). The volunteers can assist you in finding referrals. Alternately, you may want to make an appointment with your GP or a psychiatrist for evaluation.

If you feel a need to go to a mental institution now, because your afraid you will hurt yourself or others, go to the ER and explain that you feel like hurting yourself or somebody and that you don't want to do that, and they will make arrangements for you.

Go to your local hospital - say that you are in crises - you will get immediate help and then you will get a referral - I am amazed by your self awareness - don't be frightened you can get great help feel good

Just find the nearest mentall hospital and say i'm a mental case and let me in

look in the phone book under mental hospitals, you can self commit for 48 hours, for observation. You need to be a threat to yourself or others to be committed. Contact you regular doctor he will help you, maybe with some meds or a recommendation to a counselor

oh my god looks like u r inn a serious situation hey even i think i m getting mentally unstable after reading ur question lets do one thing contact me and we both together will go to a mental asylum

Puppy Zwolle
Contact your family-doctor. He can actually get you in asap.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, February 6, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy