Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
 
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

 i need to get rid of mucus w/o throwing up?
okay.. so yesterday i woke up sickk.. and i have this mucus in my throat. i want it to go away with out throwing up because i usaually go to the hospital when i throw up cuz i cant breath.. can you ...


 Is there a place that I can get raw goats milk?
...


 is it possible to be allergic to everything ?
that's what the doctor told my parents but i didn't want to believe it cuz it cant be possible can ...


 What is the best and fastest way to get rid of all my sinus problems?
Headaches, stuffy and runny nose, those eye migraines, etc....


 I've just been diagnosed with allergy to Gluten and dairy .What can I eat ?
...


 Can doritos get mold on them the same way bread does?
Everytime I buy a loaf of bread it becomes infested with mold within a few days. I am starting to suspect that my room here at college has a lot of moisture in the air or something. Will the same ...


 is it bad to take 6 benadryl?
no,not for getting high.
Just for allergies....


 Could I be allergic to whiskey? Everytime I buy a bottle & drink it that night, I feel so sick in the morning?
...


 Can you tell me if it's alergies?
My stomach is killing me, my sides hurt really bad, my head is pounding in the front really hard, and i can barely walk cause i start shaking. and i cant do anything without getting dizzy. what is it?...


 I have a question about colds.?
my friend was wondering how to stop coughing, he said he took lots of cough drops and they didnt help.

he was also wondering when he cough's snot stuff comes up, and he was wondering ...


 i've been allergic to metal--not just nickel--for years. anyone have a suggestion for a wedding ring?
...


 what are the signs of being lactosentolerent?
...


 how to get rid of a blocked/runny nose i haved had for ages?
i have had this blocked/runny nose (gross like flem stuff) for ages, it's really gross and annoying, i have tried, cold and flu tablets, vitamin c, and medicines and nothing seems to work!...


 Is it possible to be allergic to water?
My friend says she has a friend who is allergic to water. And I'm like "NO WAI". Can someone really be allergic to...water?!...


 if one has developed an allergy to penicillin is one likely to develop similar allergies to other things?
eg the development of a severe itch in eyes, ears, palms of hands and soles of ...


 As a lactose intolerant person can I still drink milk and absorb the calcium or is game over for me?
...


 HELP! Allergic reaction to Cephalexin/Keflex antibiotic??
Has anyone out there ever gotten itchy hives from cephalexin or keflex antibiotics?...


 if i'm allergic to aspirin can i take lisinopril?
if i'm allergic to aspirin can i take ...


 my dog just ate an entire safeway chicken that had almost 3 weeks of well cultivated mold on it.. problem?
...


 For what Dexchlorpheniramine maleate is used? Is there any chances of having tonsils by using it?
My uncle (45y) is using Dexchlorpheniramine maleate - 2mg. TDS. for the treatment of some skin problem since 7 days. Now he is suffering from tonsils of throat. I want to know that is there any link ...



keyta
my nose is stuffy and my eyes are watery and I'm losing my voice but I'm not sick?
I was sick last week but i was just coughing after the coughing stopped, seperately i started sneezing but i had no other symptoms beside a runny nose ..now im better and my noses is runny my eyes are watery and im losing my voice and im so not sick.
                     




Evelyn S
Allergies?


RSB
Rating
It sounds like you have either enviromental allergies (dust mites, ragweed, etc.) or are allergic to something like a cat, dog. Take an antihistamine to see if you feel better and if you do, then it's allergies for sure.


S M F
Rating
Yeah Girl, uh huh.....
and how's that working for ya>?
Still, not sick? :)


Smart Nurse
Rating
Please make the Connection...

Long … but well worth the reading.

I am a nurse with over 25 years experience in this area and I have seen a lot of people with various illnesses caused from chemicals and fragranced products as well as VOC’s in their homes, schools and workplace. This problem is growing as more and more chemicals are being introduced into the market and used on a daily basis.

We are now seeing more and more children and adults with Sinusitis, Migraines, Chronic Coughing, Asthma, Allergies, Hives, Eczema, sinus / respiratory illnesses and Hormone related disorders. I can not emphasize how important it is to educate yourself about MCS (do a web search for MCS) and the harm you may be doing to your health by using chemicals and fragranced products.

If you or a loved one suffers from Asthma, Allergies, Autism, chronic headaches, reproductive problems, Migraines, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus or Fibromyalgia, you need to read further and learn about the signs and symptoms of MCS - Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.

Most doctors will not inform you about this because patients as a whole like to walk out of a doctors office with a prescription for some magical medicine and they do not want to be told that their expensive new perfume or newly installed carpet may be the culprit. So, the doctor will give you medications and many of these meds either do not work or cause other health problems.

Chemicals and fragranced products are often the root of all evil when it comes to your health. Many of the below mentioned items are common triggers to sinus, asthma, itching, headaches, Migraines and allergy problems amongst other health issues. Get rid of them and your lungs will thank you and you will breathe easier.

And, it is not only personal body or cleaning products causing havoc on your health….many people become ill after wearing brand new clothing, dry-cleaned clothes, installing new carpet, painting, buying a new mattress or after home renovations because of the Flame Retardants, Benzenes, Formaldehydes, etc. used in these products. So the answer is NO, you are not imagining that 2 weeks after your home, office or classroom got renovated you started to become ill, get dizzy or have headaches. This is happening more and more these days and adults as well as children are becoming sicker and sicker.

Unfortunately, too many doctors compound the problem by prescribing chemical medications to try to alleviate the symptoms of an already chemical overloaded body and they rarely tell the patient to eliminate the chemical offenders. How many times have I seen people in the grocery store with Bounce, Glade Plug-Ins and Febreeze in their shopping cart along with a bottle of Benadryl , Migraine Excedrin and a box of Allergy Tablets ? Why don’t they make the connection?

Keep in mind that your skin is the largest organ of your body and what you put on your skin gets absorbed into your body. Then ... well... then it has to be filtered by your organs which are already working real hard.

BIG NO-NO’s ---- I would SERIOUSLY recommend removing all of the below from your living / working area.

No Bounce or dryer sheets - these are VERY toxic
No Febreeze - your pets will even thank you for this
No Glade Plug-ins - VERY toxic
No Scented candles
No Scented Dish Detergents
No Fragranced Products on Body, Hair or Clothing
No Smoke
No Newspapers and Magazines - The ink is a huge irritant.
No Dander
No Sprays
No Sharpies (marker pens)
New Cartpeting, mattresses, paint, contain toxins that can trigger severe respiratory disorders as well as headaches and Asthma flare-ups.

And remember, it is NOT the smell it is the Chemicals that make up the smell. So, even if something is "Fragrance Free" these products often mask the smell with another chemical ! There are plenty of safe healthy products out there that work well and do not have added chemical fragrances. Look on MCS sites if you need help finding them.

More and more workplaces & schools are creating “Fragrance Free Zones”… why do you think this is? Make the connection, your lungs , immune system and your general health will thank you.

Here is a Brain Spect Scan Before and after a whiff of perfume: http://www.ourlittleplace


 Enter Your Message or Comment


User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:







Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy