Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can reflexology or acupuncture help tinnitus?
my son suffers from tinnitus. he always has loud music playing to drown out the ringing. i know it gets him down. would alternative medicine ...

I feel very ill, whats wrong with me?
here are my symphoms
cough a lot
get extremely tired
gettin thristy frequently (evry hour)
coughin a lot
gettin bad headaches
stomach chrums

so what do you ...

Help with Daughters blood test results.?
My daughter is 7 Took her to the dotor the other day to see what was wrong with her b/c she has just been oddly sick and her hair has been falling out. They did a complete workup Here are the ...

What is a meant by hernia ?
I have heard of some men and women operated for hernia ?...

What would you do if you had AIDS?
Not that I have AIDS, just interested. My friend died from it long time ago, so I was just wondering....

I think my daughter is smoking?
I found a round can of Skoal tobacco and some papers that look like the ones I has seen kids making cigarettes out of on tv? Her cloths don't smell like my co-worker who smokes but kin of weird ...

My urine smells like ammonia, what's wrong?
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I just had a baby 4 weeks ago....

Whats wrong with me??
i think i have a problem, like a health problem, but im not sure what. every day for over four months, when i stand up, i start to black out, but never completely, and get dizzy. almost every single ...

Help my boyfriend has the shakes from drinking. Should I give him Advil?
My boyfriend is a recovering alcoholic and relapsed for a few days. He stopped about 12 hrs ago but has to go to work tomorrow and his hands will shake. He's panicked, should I give him Advil, ...

Isomnia is my worst enemy any suggestions?
Sorry if there are any errors first off; I got Bell's Palsy today and I got a patch over my eye so my perception on the keyboard is off a bit. Well I got insomnia bad I used to live in NY and ...

I have been diagnosed with Sinusitis. I am suffering from severe headaches.?
I have been prescribed antibiotics but I complete the course today and I still feel unwell. I tried a steam inhalation of methylated crystals last night to no avail as still got a headache this ...

What is the reason for my kidney pain?
I have been having pain since yesterday in my back and left kidney area, particularly near my spine, I was diagonesed with a kidney stone in the left side a few months back, but have been in hospital ...

I have a tick on my pee hole??
What do I do to get this thing off?, everytime I try, it hurts when I pull it p;lses help....

Someone I recently met has a dark spot on their eye, right on their iris, next to the pupil, what is it?
It looks like the pupil is bleeding in to the iris, so part of the iris is completely black. Can someone please tell me what it might be?
Additional Details
their iris is brown so you ...

I have sooooooooo many problems wot do i tell the doctor?
i mean do i just tell him to check this and this and this or just everything to know if if fine do i need tests for everything like blood test or just one test can find out all the problems located ...

Why do i fil dizzy at time?
i do fil dizzy with ...

Helicobacter pylori? advice and help appreciated.?
My 21 year old niece just been told she has it, nurse only did faeces test. she been given 2 lots of antibiotics and stomach tablet.

My niece is quite poorly....

Can Alcohol Cause Eating Disorders?
Also Can Animals Tell When There Will Be Earthquakes?...

My wrist hurts so bad!! What's this disease called?
It's different from arthritis. It's called something cartiladge syndrome. My mom says it's from "too much computer"....

What is the difference between autism and add?

Truth
Why do blackouts and dizzy spells occur?
i'm not sure if its some psychic thing that occurs. i get dizzy when i stand up and the only thing that helps is if i fall straight to the ground and recompose myself. I feel like i'm fainting but i'm not. i just have to lay there and then the dizziness goes away and i can stand up. it feels really weird. i don't know why that happens. can anyone explain?

spiderheart
Rating
May be diabetes.Check with Doc. Has to do with low sugar levels in the blood.

Claude
the flow of oxygen in your body is not circulating fast enough so when you stan up too fast your legs collapse from the lack of oxygen.

old_woman_84
Rating
Could be a blood pressure problem. Sounds like you need to get it checked out with a doctor.

lordkarl_1
Rating
lack of oxygen to the brain

The bitter wife
Rating
lack of blood flowing to certain places like the legs or head

toon l
see your doc ask him for a blood sugar test you could be hypoglycemic

soundproof
Rating
This happens to me sometimes. I relate it to stress, or perhaps low blood sugar. Sometimes I pass out all the way and it takes me awhile to come to. Are you smoking cannabis? I noticed, when I was in college, that that seemed to exacerbate the problem, that is why I related it to low blood sugar. That being said, I fainted in a hospital, no cannabis in my system, and I had eaten recently, the nurses took blood, ran tests and came up with nothing. I still faint from time to time and I can always tell when it is going to happen. I no longer smoke anything, (ah youth...)
and I have been tested for diabetes with no problems. I call it my not to being a southern belle...

Sophra
Rating
It's called vertigo. When you are lying down and then suddenly get up, your blood rushes down from your head, which can make you dizzy and light-headed. It's also an inner ear thing, as that is where your balance is controlled.

dumplingmuffin
you need to see a doctor asap this could be serious ,could be your blood pressure ,couldbe sugar levels ,could be anything

private
Rating
See your doctor. You are ready to have a stroke. You are not
getting enough "oxygen to the brain." Seriously. <}:-{(

betterlucknexttime
Rating
Not sure but sometimes it's caused by vasovagal syncope. The medical terminology for fainting in general is "syncope." You might be able to find more info. about this online.

Nurse J
What you are describing is called "orthostatic hypotension" which is a fancy word for low blood pressure that occurs when you change your posture, e.g., standing up suddenly. When you stand up suddenly, your blood pressure drops, your heart starts beating fast in order to try to get blood (therefore, oxygen) to your brain as quickly as possible. If your body doesn't do this quickly enough--you may temporarily lose consciousness (faint). The main cause is dehydration. Drink more water!!!

Lisa P
Rating
It could be anything ,low blood pressure, low blood sugar,make an appt with your pcp and have it checked out.
Hope you feel better
Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy