Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Which is better: A salad or a can of peas?
for lunch?
Additional Details
whats so bad about peas? i love them ...

Why don't fat people just stop eating?
You may say it's 'not that simple' but it is. 95% of fatties have no glandular defficency. How can these people be worth anything if they haven't even the willpower to put down ...

Why am i gaining weigth?
i've been slowing gaining weight over the last 6 months. For the last 3 weeks i have cut down on all fatty foods no more take aways etc. I have just found out i'm 5 weeks pregnant....

If someone eats only 160 calories a day for a month or more would they lose weight? and how much?
if they start off at 5'4 and weigh 130...

What's motivating you to lose weight?
I need some motivation. Thanks! =)...

I need to lose alot of weight please help?
i am severly obese and very depressed about it. i went from 110 to 230 when i was pregnat with my daughter that was four years ago i have eat healty exercised even tried diet pills but im a person ...

How can i loose a couple of pounds....?
ok first off, i'm 13, i weight 118, and i'm 5'1....well i don't wanna loose like 20 ponds or watever just like 5 maybe. or if u knoe how 2 loose weight in ur thighs and lower part ...

5'4...114 pounds?
&& Im 13 years old...

Why do I feel so big compared to other girls sometimes?
Is it just me?

Im not big right? Medium? Small?
Additional Details
I ...

What is the easiet and fastest way to get fat?
I am a really boney person, I need to gain fat especially on my arms and shoulders. Please help?...

I am fat...what can i do?
can i have effective ways of loosing weight?
this boy is sat beside me saying i am fat, and i have come to realise that i need good effective ways of loosing ...

The main food that is making Americans fat?
What is the main food that is making Americans fat,
check this link as well
http://www.tips4diet.com R...

When i lose 3 lbs while at the gym. where does the weight go?
or when fighters lose weight by sweating and lose more than 5 lbs. where does the weight go? there is about 8 lbs of water in a gallon of water. im sure i dont spill a gallon of water on the ...

How much do you weigh?
and how tall are you? just ...

What music/ songs do you like to listen to when your workingout, exercising, or jogging?

Should I lose weight????????????
my bf tells me i am a "fatty"and says i need to lose weight.Im 105 lbs and 5'3.do you think i should lose weight?????i am not bulemic or anorexic.i did just recently lose 20 lbs by ...

I am seldom hungry. How can I increase my appetite?I am already exercise for 1hour everday?

How much do you weigh?

I cant stop eating junk food what should do????
I am gaining weight and getting bigger because I cant lay off the junk food. What should I do??!!...

The doctor has just told me I am now Morbidly obese, before I was just obese, what does this mean?
I have started a diet today, I have bought a smoothie maker, Ice cream, maple syrup and a banana was my first smoothie, I think this diet will be ok.
I hope i can count on your support, on my ...

Which the best way to chose a good wife?

Candy
If i increase my water intake will this help to lose weight?

huggz
Rating
Yes, but dont go overboard with it because you can cause problems by drinking too much!

Lisa
Rating
No but it will help you fill up though so you dont eat as much, drink a pint before a meal. And good luck :-)

Cutie
Rating
i've heard it can, but not always.

jojo
Definatly! It helps as we dont have enuf water ne way.

MILF
Rating
Yes but keep water weight in mind if you gain at first. Also increase your calcium intake.

lady_luck
Rating
drinking water dont make you lose weight but it does help get all the toxins flushed out of your system your body weight can be lowered by eating 3 good meals a day it dont have to be salad all the time try slimming world it worked for my friend she lost 7 stone and she ate very well

edshult
yes because you will not eat as much if you drink a big glass of h2o a half hour before you eat

E R
increase water intake if you excersize. A lot of weight you have is fluid. However, decrease your sodium intake, sodium causes you to hold onto excess water and make you look puffier than you are.

wattie
Rating
Yes, because most people mistake thirst for hunger so if you drink more water you will feel less thirsty. Water is also good for getting rid of toxins and fats which can get clogged around the body ( especially the bum and thighs !) so your skin will look better you will have more energy because dehydration is one of the major causes of tiredness.

T - C - B
Rating
No not as such, but will help you to feel full and if you drink it 15 mins or so before your meal will help, i have done it.
And it's also good for you , you haven't got anything to lose exept weight. sometimes we think we are hungury when really we are thirsty, trust me. Good luck.
Hope you do well i am about to start again.

tricia1971
Yes and it's good for you!

damari_8
Rating
Yes.

T-wad
The water doesn't help you lose weight. Its what you take water instead of.

Eyedoc
Rating
Not necessarily

It will help hydration of your body

ALF
Rating
yeah

Steve M
Yes. Water is an important part of weight loss.

Drinking more water can flush water from your system and help you retain less water. Drinking water before you eat can help you feel full and eat less. Being probably hydrated can also help you have more energy and inprove the results of exercise..

Star
Rating
Definitely!

I'm on weight watchers and in 4 months I lost 2 stone. I finally drank the recommended water amount this week and lost 2 and a half pound when (apparently) I should be plateauing out by now. Its a pain waking up to go to the toilet at 3am but it pays in the end!

melanieinmi2000
water cuts water and oil takes away oil,,,what i mean is that if your face is oily , you will want to use a oily product to get rid of this problem so just like that ,,,,water takes away water ,,,,but i sell health and wellness products all natural ,,,,,phase 1 and phase 2 and that is it ,,,,,money back guarantee,,, i lost 30 lbs and 10 inches in just 3 1/2 weeks , i look better and feel better ....my website if you want to check it out is

www.firstfitness.com/allthat
suddenly slim by first fitness

George M
Hi,
I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).

I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

boppinmad
Rating
yes, drink a pint before your meal and you will fill up quicker. it also helps drain your toxins from your body, it helps to keep a good complexion, and rehydrates your skin. good luck!

ezz
Rating
probably not but it will keep you hydrated for those killer workouts your about to put in eh

Corporate
Yes, it will help, but don't forget to exercise and watch your calorie intake

SM L
Rating
It will help you to stop feeling so hungry if you drink a full glass of water before a meal therefore you should not eat so much

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy