Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Do you know any cures besides cranberry juice for a bladder infection?
I have had a bladder infection for about a week. I have drank three big bottles of cranberry juice and it is not working. Do you know any other home remedies that may ...

Anyone know of some foods that can make your system "move"?
my husband has a weight test tomorrow (he's in the army) and needs some type of food that will help things "move along faster" sort of like a natural exlax? Anyone have any idea?

How to come out of loneliness or emptiness?
I'm feeling this frm. last 1week n donno wat to do or wat not.Plzzzzzzzzzzzz. ...

Can you smoke certain "kitchen herbs" as drug alternatives?
i know there is a legal herb sage-- sage (sage divinorum... or something like that) is able to give marijuana-like affects. common sage doesn't work (does it?). it costs a lot though for like a ...

Medical marijuana...good or bad?
personally, if your eating, smiling, napping, not fighting, friendly, creative and more open minded, then it cant be all that bad!...

After the New Years celebration, anyone have a good remedy for the next day's hangover.?

How can I tell my boyfriend his breath stinks?

What can I do/take to improve my blood circulation?

Which is less harmful to you...Alcohol or Weed?

Whats the Best Remedy for a Cough [Bad] ? UK?
Well. Im at home Because I Got sent home as a cause of My Cough, And i Was just wondering, Because ive had this all weekend, Whats the best Remedy for it?
Thanks, Pat....

What is the best way to stop hickups?

Anyone have any quick remedies for closed up sore throat other than ibuprofen....?
feeling sorry for myself!!...

If you make a cyanide solution, and dilute it so there is no cyanide left, will taking it daily cure death?

Additional Details
Kay G: well no, but if you keep diluting something, and only keep 10% of the new solution, then eventually you ...

How do i pass a drug test free?
saliva, and piss... fast free?...

Best hangover cure?

I'm quitting smoking!!!?
im quitting using the gum, but i was wondering how other people quit smoking. Has anyone used hypnotherapy or accupunture to help them, and how useful was it?? Also has anyone used an unsual method ...

I need a realy good natural herb for menstral cramps. PLEASE! i will snort, smoke, I dont care! just stop this
dad gum pain! I think I am gonna die! It has gotten progressively worse. I have been to dr's they say nothing is wrong. I have had 4 kids, and this is worse than labor! HELP!...

Would you let a muslim dr. be your dr.???
how many idiots would rather die than to have the help from a muslim doctor?...

How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your BLOOD STREAM?
Okay I've quite smoking for 2 months and 2 weeks ago I started smoking again, I smoked about an Ounce of Marijuana in that 2 weeks time. How long does it take to be flushed out my blood stream? I...

What do you think about alternative methods of healing of incurable diseases?
I mean healing with the help of R...

drama6queen
Will pot that I smoked 2 weeks ago show up on a drug test?
I have a drug test for work on Tuesday, 5-30. The last time I smoked (2 or 3 hits) was on 5-13. Do you think that I will pass my (probably urine) drug test?

Cheyanne M
yes

dave w
Rating
yes, it will show up, thc (pot) will show up like 7 months after you have used it. it can be tested from urine and hair samples.

phunnypurplepills23m
Rating
In most people pot can be found in a urin sample up to 3 weeks after it was used. Of course every single body is different. I've known people who have passed a test 5 days later and others who have failed a month later. If it doesnt work out lay off next time or at least till you pass the next one.

jyd9999
Rating
yup

Babygurl
Rating
it could. Drink a lot of propel water, and try to sweat...It'll come out of your fat cells

MetalheadChick
Everyone bodies are different. It depends on a lot of things, especially your weight and your age. If you have a lot of fat cells (which is where THC is stored) than it will take longer for it to leave your body. Age also has something to do with it, as you get older your metabolism slows down making it slower to rid your body of those chemicals.

JoBu
Rating
It stays in your system for a month or so. I would drink a ton of water and it may sound funny, but load up on creatine. I have done this before and it's worked. The excess creatine will show up on the test and not the THC.

Panacea
I'd say you are about to be fired. That's fantastic news. It's very important to get rid of problem employees before they do something that generates expensive liabilities, or cause someone to be injured.

Here's a clue. Stop being a drug addict.

jamiejay303
nope it will show for 30 days and if they do a hair line test thats when they take some of your hair they can tell when you last smoked

bnabrat_1984
yes it is detectable up to four to five weeks it depends on your body

CajunVoodoo
Rating
yes it will show up.

links305
IF THEY ARE TESTING FOR THAT DRUG THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY FAIL

full_tilt_boogie
you betcha! the [delta-9]THC free-radical has an Eight day Half-Life. {see defination of half-life}

klausier
it depends on how much body fat you have (the more the worse) and how much you smoked before that, like everyday or once in a while. just drink a ton of water, especially that day so your urine will be almost clear and not that concentrated. good luck!

angieasee64
Rating
Better you tell them cos it will show up in a test!

HeAtHeN
Rating
Hehehe, read this:
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=6821

Tallboy
Yes. It stays in your system for 28 days.

Pitchow!
Rating
It depends on how many fat cells you have and how much water you drink per day.

CliffClaven
Should be okay, I think it's only a few days to a week that it stays in your system.

jc102797
Rating
yes, because smoking is a kind of drug.

danzahn
Go to a headshop and get a flush drink or masking agent. That should ease your mind a bit. Until your piss test, drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and don't smoke.

davidmi711
Update your resume, you are about to get fired. Urine test will show pot for about 30 days. Blood and hair can go 6 - 12 months.

afsaenz9
probably, its detectable in your system for over a month

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy