Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

For smokers how long did it take you to develop health problems?
For any smokers out there, how long have you been smoking cigarettes, how many cigarettes have you smoked a week, and do you have any health problems right now? I'm just curious to see how long ...

How long does crystal meth stay in urinary track system?
I did about two lines 10 days ago and I'm taking a drug test tomorrow. Does anyone think its still in my system?...

BCG vaccination? Is it really worth it?
I'm 17 and I never got my BCG vaccination at school (the school I went to alternated the years it gave BCG's out to)

I'm a bit worried thats all, all my other vaccinations ...

I'm having bloody stools, and a burning sensation in my rectum--what's wrong here?
Need I elaborate? I think not....

Big toe swelling, then nail is rotting off and toe is starting to turn black.?
About a month ago my boyfriends big toe started to hurt, now it is so bad that the nail seems to be rotting off and his toe is so swollen and is beggining to turn black (from the tip to about 1/2 ...

I gave up smoking 2 days ago. HELP!!?
I have been smoking for 17 years since teenager. This is the first time ive tried this. Although I'm happy Im doing something positive, I'm struggling. Its now 6.00pm on Wednesday in London....

What is a good alternative to Ritlin?
I heard that black coffee, no cream, no sugar helps children that are hyper. True or Not? Anyone know a natural remedy?...

Has anyone had this happen???
My finger tips are a lil tender, and blue colored, and my fingers are swollen, it feels like it gets lil worse every day...................any one know??????...

I ask this gingerly.?
people with ginger hair burn quick when exposed to sunlight. Is this gods way of telling them to stay in the house?
Additional Details
i was only av'n a cheap laf,god isnt real....

Anyone with fibromyalgia or cfids??
have both for years & nothing seems to help.can't take lyrica the newest med as allergic to most meds..Any suggestions will be appreciated! Hurting bad & oh so tired...

Thank ...

What are the symptoms of Mono?
I'm really tired ALL the time, and I have the symptoms of a cold---runny nose, sore throat... I physically ache when I'm tired lately... Do I have mono?...

What is the best country/place for eyes medical?

I'm 18,How do I tell this guy that i want to date that i have hpv?
I found out i had hpv when i was 18 and now i dont know what to do because my ex-boyfriend of four years and i just broke up. we also have a daughter together..I just dont know what to do I need help ...

1 out of 150 born in the US develope autism. This scares me. This is a recent disease. is it the food we eat?
these are scary statistics. In the 80's you hardly heard of it. Now its growing and growing rapid. What do you think causes this disease. My 10 yr old nephew has it and it feel so bad for him ...

Somebody please help me!!!?
i am 13 years old and my throat is closing every time i swallo i feel it close up please i am very ...

Cocaine???
i'm 16 and i have smoked pot many o times but some of my friends recently asked me if i wanted to try cocaine, should i? i dont want to get really messed up and i really dont want to get ...

What are 'growing pains'?
I had them from age 10 onwards. Shooting pains up my legs, mainly around my knees. They called them growing pains. They said i would grow out of them. i sort of did ... now i have sciatica. What ...

Could I possibly be long-sighted or short-sighted?
OK, I have two friends who are both short-sighted and wear reading glasses to help them see the blackboards at school. I recently noticed that I can't see things that are further away - I need ...

Serious answers only. What can I take to bring down the acidity or regulate the ph in my body?
Any professionals out there know about using Calcio Coral or a similar product for this purpose, please ...

Can anybody suggest any good questions for the optician I should ask?
Today I am going to have an appointment for laser eyes surgery, which I would like to have in near future. I would like to ask the optician as many question as possible, so I can be sure I am doing ...

shay
What causes your urine to smell really bad?

Gijo V
drink more water(3 ltr )/ day

amelia_0405
impurities and protein

hotdogsarefree
Rating
infection/not enough fluids

amembal4444
Rating
Urine smells bad for many reasons. As we grow we tend to eat different types of foods. Use of spices, chillies, and other ingredients cause urine to smell a lot. Use of antibiotics and Vit B complex give another smell to urine. Smokers urine smell very bad. UTI gives a very bad smell to urine. Infected bladder or kidneys with suppuration will give a rotten smell to urine.

Try to find out the cause, and drink lots of water it dilutes the urine with increased frequency. The clearer the urine, the lesser it will smell.

Drink barley water to reduce infection.

Cranberry juice disallows bacteria to cling to the cell, which line the urinary tract. It is a great remedy to fight this infection. If you cannot have the cranberry juice directly you can mix it with apple juice to add some taste.

You can consume at least two capsules three times a day of Echinacea and Oregon grape root or goldenseal to fight the infection.

Increase the intake of vitamins C
Vitamin C prevents the bacterial growth due to the acidic environment created in the bladder and the urinary tract. It is very important to have a healthy diet which is rich in minerals and other supplements for your daily quota. You can maintain the alkaline content in urine by a rich diet of milk, fruits, and fresh vegetables.

Fresh berry juice
Women consuming fresh berry juice as part of the daily diet, turns out to be very useful in the long run.

Avoid irritant foods
A diet which consists of processed food like cheese, chocolate, dairy products should be avoided. You should also avoid spicy food, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes which otherwise is also harmful. Avoid carbonated drinks like beer, soda or any other drink with fizz.

Stay away from artificial sweetener
Aspartame is one of a kind of artificial sweetener. You will find many artificial sweeteners in the market which should be avoided. It is mainly consumed by diabetic patients and is used in many beverages and other foods.

jonnyraven
It's very likely an infection unless you are way under hydrated

shobha g
it means less water in your body so take more n more water and fruit juices. and take food which have more water then less smell in urine. take salad, sprouted and fruits much.

mpm955
It could be due to a lot of things. If you are taking vitimins or certain kinds of medication, these will make your urine smell. Changes in you diet also will effect the smell.

labelfree
Dear Shay,

It could be an infection or as simple as something you ate...spicy or otherwise/ Maybe you havent drank enough water. Go to the pharmacy and you can self diagnisis with over the counter urine tests. They range from Vag infection to bladder!

I didnt even know these tests exsist but they do sell them over the counter for about 8 bucks! Good Luck dear! I pray you are alright! xox

Nurse Annie
Rating
One cause of foul smelling urine is an infection.

Most of the time, that's not the case. However, there are times, when urine is really concentrated, like when we've not had enough water, that it has a really strong odor.

One of these times is when we first get up in the morning; it can 'smell' really strong.

Medications can cause a change in the smell of your urine and eating different foods can do the same thing, Yeast infections can cause it to a degree.

If foul-smelling urine persists or the color changes, consult your MD.

Joshua G
Rating
All the stuff that you drunk got mixed up together and been sitting there like something sour, and you let it out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy