Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What drugs have you taken tonight?

Cure needed please?
dying with hangover please ...

Is There a Home Remedy For Nausea?

If i drink 1 litre of vodka a week am i an alcoholic?
if i drink 1 litre of vodka a week.. usually most of it on friday and saturday nights and maybe 1 drink each night am i an alcoholoic ???...

Im 16 and i think i am pregnant...my breasts are swollen and the bottom of my back aches i dont know what 2do?

How do i stop taking pot?
its ...

Horrible Headache, Please Help!?
I have been getting a REALLY bad headache for the last few hours, and it finnaly hit. It feels like a bad sinus headache, so i took some excedrin sinus, but it's not doing ANYTHING. I have no ...

Which two girl names do you like best?
I am just wondering, I am not naming any person or animal this I am just wondering!

Lacey (or Lacee) Elle
Avery Kaylene

Antibiotics, is it for virus, or bacteria, or both? teacher doesn't really sure abt it?

How do you cure the hickups?

Any home remidies for dry cough?

I get migraines almost every day. How can I get rid of them?
I went to multiple doctors and tried everything out there. And they all say they dont know what else to do for me. So I need to try something else I guess that doesnt involve doctors. Any help?...

Should marijuana be legalized?

Is smoking cig worse then smoking weed?
Is smoking cig worse then smoking ...

Does anyone know what supplement is good for lowering colesterol instead of taking prescription meds?

What is st john's wort used for?

Is cocaine good fo you?

Does cranberry juice take a bladder infection away?
I heard if you feel signs of a bladder infection you should drink cranberry juice. Is it true? Will it make a bladder infection go away/...

Quit Smoking?
What is the best way to quit smoking permanantly?...

Is there pills that make you smarter and read 100 times faster?
i heard it on the car radio when i was driving but couldnt hear what it was because my kids are so loud. but do you know somthing that can make you read 100x faster and be smarter in general pleeease ...

Lucsan
I'm thinking of drinking my own pee (for medical reasons)?
I've heard that drinking your own wee can be good for you, but should it be fresh or stale? and what should i drink to give it a good flavor? Does wee drinking have any benefits or should it be done purely for fun?

Mitch Connor
Rating

Don't do it!
Please, don't do it.
(have a **** instaed)

Lightning
Rating
I agree with Dr Billybear.
However, it is unlikely you would catch me drinking it......

MATTHEW
It's entirely up to you - enjoy yourself.

cadenza
don't forget - ice and a slice lol

second only to trollalalala
Do it, not for medical reasons or all that hoo-har, but to be able to say you've done it. If a topic along those lines comes up during a conversation people will pay much more attention to you. Is it fun? Sort of...it's like losing your virginity or getting on a rollercoaster, the first time you're unsure but then it's, well...a piece of piss.

---
To all the people saying it makes you ill: wrong. Don't group the two that you're thinking of in the same category, do your research. Just to make something clear...I don't drink it recreationally, I just did it once a couple of years ago to see how it went.

Salford's Finest
Rating
Have some of mine it tastes like Mangoes

SAOIRSE
i love the smell of pi55 in the morning.

DR Billybear
Urine is not a dirty and toxic substance rejected by the body. Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration. Medically it is referred to as "plasma ultrafiltrate". It is a purified derivative of the blood itself, made by the kidneys--whose principal function is not excretion but regulation of all the elements and their concentrations in the blood. Urine can be compared to leftovers from a meal, and this metaphor may help us understand why our bodies excrete elements that are valuable to our health and well-being.

Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver where toxins are removed to be excreted as solid waste. Eventually, this purified "clean" blood undergoes a filtering process in the kidneys, where excess water, salts, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antibodies, urea, uric acid and other elements not usable at that time by the body are collected in the form of a purified, sterile, watery solution that is urine. The function of the kidneys is to keep the various elements in the blood balanced. The important elements in the blood are not filtered out because they are toxic and harmful to the body, but simply because the body does not need a particular concentration of an element at that specific point in time. It is this very regulating process of the kidneys that allows us to eat and drink more than our bodies need at any one time.

Urine is considered to be an invaluable source of nourishment and healing that perhaps has been too controversial or not financially rewarding enough for it to be talked about and encouraged as a potent medicine. One's own urine, a living food, contains elements that are specific to one's body alone. The body is constantly producing a huge variety of antibodies, hormones, enzymes and other natural chemicals to regulate and control its functions and combat imbalances that one may not be aware of. --

Clinical studies have proved that the thousands of critical body chemicals and nutrients that end up in urine reflect the individual body's functions. When re-utilised, these chemicals and nutrients act as natural vaccines, antibacterial, antiviral and anticarcinogenic agents as well as hormone balancers and allergy relievers. The information that urine contains therefore cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. Just as nature produces no two people who are exactly the same, there are no two urine samples in the world that contain exactly the same components.

sparkysabandit
is you taking the pi55

Dr Simon
Rating
Do not drink urine - it will make you ill.

The body excretes urine to get rid of toxic waste products so there is no logic to puting it back into your body is there?

G
Who the hell told you to do this? Who ever they are they have no idea what they are talking about. Your body gets rid of pee because it has takn out all of the neutrients it can use and then gets rid of it . Do not drink it, not only is it nasty to even think about, but it will probably make you very sick. There are lots of acids and other harmful products in urine. EWE Gross!!!!

curt stuttgart
never drink urine thru a straw you lose all the nose.

micky
Rating
Drink it fresh.It will not harm you!!!!!!

?
Rating
Just don't eat any asparagus.

Blueblaze
Rating
Ever heard the saying :
Dont eat yellow snow !!!!

Moooo!
Rating
what eva floats your boat :)

Jon P
Well it's unlikely to do you much harm so long as it's your own pee and it's not all you drink, but it will taste foul and I really can't see where the word "fun" comes into the equation, and there's no medicinal reason I've ever heard of that advocates this.. Surely the tap water in your area doesn't taste so bad??

?
You have nothing to gain from this, despite what some whackos might tell you.

☺✌☀Mia☀✌☺
It's like a drug, only take when prescribed.
I know it sounds funny,
BUT ITS TRUE!!!
Please trust me,
most of my family is in the medical field.

Scaramouche
Rating
Fun? Good flavour? Rather you than me mate - i hear you should avoid drinking the first and last bits and recommend you drink lots of water to keep it as pale as possible - some people swear by it, even some doctors -but euww!

Teable
Rating
Sarah Miles used to swear by it ..

Try it after eating beetroot, it;ll be pink, just like rose

prncesbuttrkup
Rating
It's body waste. Don't drink it.

Can't stand this
Rating
I saw an episode on CSI once that had this. They drank it fresh, personally I don't see anything good on drinking things your body says it doesn't need. It's kind of like crap, once your body gets all it can it makes the "trash" come out. Not to mention the little bugs that are in your body are in there..

I wouldn't do it, but if you do I guess Hot would be better than cold...

harry
Rating
IT WILL DO YOU NO HARM LOTS OF PEOPLE HAD TO DO IT WHEN LOST OR STRANDED FOR WEEKS AND HAD NO WATER

BUT PLEASE DO'NT DO IT

Polo
It's probably better than some of Tesco's wine.....

chitownlifer
Rating
Dude get real. Put the crack pipe away.

in love and its great
i wouldnt drink my own pee but if thats what u want 2 do go 4 it each 2 there own i say

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy