Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I took a blood test and my ast score was 51 and my alt score was 68 what does this mean?

Additional Details
also my glucose was121 please explain....

Does anyone know if I can fill a USA prescription in China (legallly)??
A family member is being treated for a serious heart condition, and is awaiting a heart transplant. The insurance company will not honor the doctor's diagnosis, the proven treatment, even with ...

I have chest pain on left from last five years.ecg report are clear. iam 58. what will be reason?
my BP reaport renge 130/82. no problem of breathing....

Why do drugs creat diseases that doctors make a profession?
out of which cost most people their lives and hard earned retirement money, house, car, food and sanity. Thank You.
Additional Details
Their work environment carries the diseases that ...

Taking blood pressure medicine and very low heart rate?
I am taking high blood pressure medicine and the kind i'm taking does slow your heart rate down, but I feel tired all the time and feel nervous alot. My heart rate was 46 a minute ago.
I...

Arteries that supply blood to the tissue of the heart are the what?

Pacemaker surgery. How many deaths?
How many people die from pacemaker surgery?...

What does a heart attack feel like?
Experiences only please.
Additional Details
"In my case I had a sensation of an elephant standing on my chest..."

In the center of the chest?...

I have anxiety which is causing me to have hypertension. My doctor doesn't believe me.?
I have lived a life full of stress for over 30 yrs. Problems with parents, husband who was unfaithful and raising teenagers. I can't seem to relax nor stop worrying about everything. Now I can�...

State assistance for someone ill ?
Suppose a 50 year old man was very ill (had congestive heart failure and major heart surgery recently) and could not return to work, was out of sick days and vacation days,and has no money in the ...

Strange feelings in my chest . . . Help me!?
Sometimes I have this feeling in my heart (or my chest) that is just like when you're little and someone hits you in the stomach and takes your breath away - only it is in my chest. It doesn...

If you are a doctor what is the procedure for treating someone whos had a suspected heart attack?
im writing a short story and my charecter is a doctor who has to treat a patient who has had a heart attack so i need information on this....

Should i wear a particlular color shirt when doing nuclear testing or does it matter? (stupid question)?

How do you look after a heart murmur? Is the operation dangerous?

Last wednesday i had a cardiac cath test done?
Now i have a large knot about the size of a golf ball about 2 inches from incision,it hurts like heck especially when i go to sit down . What could this possibly be ?...

Can a woman receive a man's heart in a transplant?

If you smoke the ink on a cigarette will you heart bleed?
One person once told me that if you smoke the ink on a cigarette you heart bleeds for 3 seconds,and somebody else told me that your heart bleeed for 8...

Taking a deep breath - ECG?
If you take a deep breath during an ECG test, will it affect the results?...

If a blood clot in the femoral vein of the lower left limb breaks loose where is it most likely to go?

Help Me Health Problem?
whenever i get excited or i hace some kind of fear it feels like my heart has exerted pressure, however i have done my ecg X-ray and blood test the results show that i am fine but i also feel as if ...

Michael V
What is the relationship between pulse and blood pressure?

Ashley81
Rating
Pulse is your heartbeat and blood pressure is the rebounding of the blood returning from heart.

AMAZON
Pulse is defined as total number of heart beats per minute. Blood pressure is defined as the pressure exerted by the blood against the arteries of the body.

ceachelles
Rating
One relationship would be that if your blood pressure falls to compensate the pulse will increase and vise versa. This is to help keep your tissue oxygenated

DocMarqui
Rating
keep in mind the following equation:

blood pressure=(stroke volume x heart rate) x total peripheral resistance

with this in mind....
1) keeping all things the same, if you increase heart rate, BP increases and vice versa
2) a decrease in BP due to either reduction in peripheral resistance or stroke volume would lead to an increase HR to maintain BP
3) sometimes an increase in HR leads to a decrease in BP because stroke volume is compromised much more due to less blood entering the heart with each heart beat

mr.answerman
Rating
The pulse you feel is really blood forcing its way through an artery. The feel of a pulse can be attributed to blood pressures. Think of the blood pressure as the force behind what it takes to move that blood. Blood pressure is actually controlled by many factors like: The elasticity of the blood vessels, the amount of blood volume, the diameter of the blood vessels, the force and volume that the heart is pumping, the amount of blood vessels in the body. The latter will increase if you gain weight. In general the greater the blood pressure the more work the heart do to supply that blood.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy