Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What's going on if your hands turn purple? ?
Today I got into a really uncomfortable situation and my hands turned purple/blue. My entire body felt cold and I couldn't talk above a whisper.I felt frozen and really sick. Does anyone know ...

Do you think that surgery would be more of a solution , compared to having physical therapy?
The reason why I ask is because I may need to have surgery on my right knee and they want me to go through therapy for 6 weeks before they decide weather or not to go through the operation. P...

Could I be having a heart attack?
I woke up this morning because I such bad heart burn that it burn my throat, when I went to get up it felt like someone punched me as hard as they could in the chest, but instead of pulling their arm ...

Why does throwing up feel so horrible

Why does your arm hurt when you get blood drawn?
I had blood taken today from my arm and now it hurts heaps!! Apparently it does hurt, so it's normal but I just want to know why it hurts so much....

Help im in so much pain down there!?
iv been to see my gp who has told me i have cystittis, iv drank plenty of cranberry juice and water to try and ease the pain while im passing water, and my docter has given different types of cream ...

What is wrong with my dads lower back? I think he pulled it and cant get up?
My dad was lifting my niece and pulled a muscle on his lower back I guess. He cant get up off the foor. Whats wrong and how can he fix it?
Additional Details
How can he get to the doctor?...

How can I make the pain go away? =[
Well first I had toothache, but then it went into earache. And it really hurts, i've had a cocodamol [Sorry if I spelt it wrong] and i still have the pains. I have to have a tooth taken out but I...

Cortisone Shots?
Help! Ive been told that because of a bulging disc in my lower back that is pinching my sciatic nerve I will require a series of cortisone shots. Has anyone out there had these shots? Let me know ...

"stomach" [pains] ??
what do quick hurting pains that come and go outta no where, around the belly button ....like to the immeadiate left and right and sometimes in it???? Should i be concerned, it worries me but i'...

!!!Shin splints!!!?
lately I have been "uping" my workouts, i have been increasing how far I run and where I run. In the past couple of days i have some serious pain in my shins. I think I may have Shin S...

I feel really bloated everytime I eat the smallest thing...what's wrong with me?
I really don't know if "bloated" is the right term, but everytime I have a meal, I feel REALLY full & sluggish, even if I haven't had that much to eat. I sometimes feel ...

I get pains in my back, hands, feet & joints - pretty much everywhere! any ideas?
First off it is important to point out that I am ONLY 19 years old. I feel sometimes that I have the body of an 80 year old with the pains I get.

It started of a few years back after ...

Why doesn't anyone believe i'm in as much pain as i say?
For the past 5yrs I have dealt with Fibromyalgia and a bad case of it. I'm always in pain but when I talk to my family and friends they all say they think it's a mental thing even though I ...

Thorn in my foot?
i was at the river yesterday and i stepped on this HUGE thorn. i couldn't even get it out myself i had to have my friend pull it out. it was bleeding really badly so i just went and jumped in ...

Travis R
Where can I get Vicodin in Indiana with no questions asked?

Clays mom
you can buy off of the internet websites almost anythign but if it is for an everyday things maybe you need to be asked ???

Dolly
Nowhere. It is regulated and watched very closly more than before. Matter of fact the government now has created a national data base with people that have multipile prescriptions of vicodin, oxycotin, percoet, etc. For those that doctor shop. Remind you it is illegal to doctor shop. There are so many people addicted to this medication, "opiates" and they actually live their lives around their prescriptions. It will overcome and control your whole body and withdrawls are very hard. So if you are not addicted, stay away from them. If you have a medical problem, seek attention and only take them for a short time. No more than a couple weeks.

Star
You can't. Vicodin is a narcotic and needs a special prescription to walk away with it from the pharmacy. The doc has two different prescription pads. General, and Narcotic. The prescription has to be on this special pad for a pharmacy to even look at it and they are all traceable back to specific docs...good luck trying though.

Dib
Um, no place. That's where. If you need it, ask a Dr. and if they consider your need to be valid might oblige. Other than that, you might consider moving to Amsterdam if you want to get drugs "no questions asked".

Bettee62
No place legally

dymond
Rating
How long would you like to spend in jail for buying drugs not prescribed to you?If you need it- go get a rx from your doctor and be safe.

stormwarnfm
Rating
It's a prescription. You can't get it no questions asked unless you do so through an illegal means.

Consider getting help for your addiction (or for whoever you're asking about this for).

versantly
in the US, the DEA regulates meds like vicodin. it is illegal to obtain it without a prescription.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy