Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Whats wrong with my jaw?
i had my braces taken off abot a year ago now. About two months ago i was eating when i noticed my jaw clicking on my left side. i thought nothing of it but did stop eating. Since then my jaw tends ...

Help I need to fake an injury!?
Right I've got uni tomorrow and I dont want to do this speech, and I'm thinking of going in with an injury so I cant do ti because if I have an arm one I cant hold the cars anyway, can ...

Why do some scars heal faster?
i'm talking about physical scars. not emotional. i cut myself really bad a week ago washing the dishes. now it's barely even noticeable. it's 98% healed. but, i have another cut which ...

Stiff sore shoulder and neck, help!?
Sometimes I wake up with a really sore neck and shoulder. also my movement is limited and it really hurts! It generally goes away and loosens up after a few days, but i'm just wondering what is ...

Why do misquito bumps swell when you are bitten?

Broken Leg (Fracture)?
My dad fell off the ladder while working and now i'm afraid his leg won't be able to heal properly or completely. I'm really concern for his health and he is getting old soon. He is ...

Please help! Great grandma hit head?
Today my great grandmap came over and had to use the bathroom, next thing you now, she fell over and smashed her head. There is a nasty bump on her head and it had a bit of blood. She does not ...

My groin only hurts when I stretch it. What could be tha cause?

Omg i just ate a piece of my deodorant!!!!?
i was applying deodorant and i lifted the stick and a piece got chipped off and i swallowed it. i know this sounds weird but im serious here. what do i do?...

What the best cure for lower backpains?

My son has a head to toe rash. What could it be?
Starting Saturday my son, who is 7 yrs. old, was feeling tired and complained of a headache, Sunday the same thing. Monday thinking he was feeling better I sent him to school only to pick him up mid-...

Broken Toe What Should I do?
My boyfriend dropped me on the pavment i whaked my toe and screamed in pain. I Limped Home and after 2 days it still really hurting and i am still limping. Its very swollen and bruised i dont know ...

Which one is better,being without legs or without eyes?

I'm about to have knee surgary.?
i tore my acl and muniscas. i have to have the hamstring from behind my knee cut in half and rerouted up under my knee cap for a new acl. i was woundering how bad does it hurt after surgary.
if ...

How can i ask my mom to allow me to?
i have a sprained ankle, and the doctor said to use a splint and if that doesnt work, get crutches. so i was gonna get crutches cuz it hurts really badly to walk on it, but my mom all of a sudden ...

Stomach hurts when i run?
i'm relatively fit but lately when i run i get this tight feeling all over my stomach. mostly just stitches on my left side. i don't feel sick and i get all pumped up but can't run cos ...

Does it effect the baby if you are taking pain medications for serious injury?
a pregnant mother that would be....

Can you really get athritis from popping your knuckles?
just wondering....

Are doctors able to make people live an extra 500 years?
Like can a doctor give you a new heart?Or when you get old and your bones hurt will they be able to replace the bad bones and give you new bones?...

What's the best way to stop swelling of black eye?

STARLITE
HAS anyone EVER BEEN BITTEN BY A BROWN WIDOW SPIDER?
STUPID ME EVEN THOUGH I HATE SPIDERS I WATCHED A PROGRAM ON THEM TWO DAY PRIOR TO THIS INCIDENT. I SAW A SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM AND THOUGHT I WOULDNT KILL IT - IT MUST BE GOOD FOR SOMETHING - YET IT LOOKED ODD...DANG TWO DAYS LATER BITEN BY A WIDOW SPIDER 4 WEEKS HOSPITAL STILL HEALING AT HOME 6 WEEKS NOW.........ONE STEP UNDER BROWN RECLUSE

[♥]Fabulous[♥]
omg!
i feel so bad for you
i hope you get better, and thanks for warning me about it.
i hope you get better ASAP!

good luck

Manda:)
Rating
ow! I am sorry that happend to you.I hope you feel better!

~Rose's*R*Red~
Rating
ya when mybrother was three he got bit by a brown recluse and some docter flew in from out of the country and gave him some spray that wasnt even fda approved yet and he healed judt fine so dont worry about anything

LizzieP
Rating
OMG, I'm so sorry and I hope you get better! I've heard of people that have been bitten by the brown recluse and the brown widow spider. their poison is a neurotoxin and causes some major tissue damage. those things are so scary!

goinbonkers2
Rating
oooohhhhh. you should have killed the damn thing.

Mika
Rating
I was bit by a brown recluse about 6 years ago. It was one of the most painful experiences I ever had. It took a few days for the bite to get bad. It grew the size of a softball under my skin and my whole arm swelled. I had to get it lanced repeatedly to remove the poison and I have a sunken in scar where the bite was. I also knew someone who was exploring some caves and walked into a brown recluse nest and got bit 6 times on his face! He had to have major plastic surgery to repair the damage.

cutiepatutie3271
holy moley! Poor you!

berlie
Yes, I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider several years past. The site was very painful, oozed constantly and my flesh in the center seemed to turn black and slough off. The doctor gave me a strong anti-biotic and some kind of a anti-toxin shot. I eventually healed but it seemed to take forever. I have never heard of a "Brown Widow Spider' but definitely know there is a "Black Widow Spider" which is also poisonous. Good luck to you and I hope you get well soon.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy