Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What is good to eat???
I just got braces on and these other things on two to line my jaw up right and it hurts so i can't chow anything right now i can't even put my teeth together cause of it so does anyone know ...

I have braces.... should i get my lip pierced, or wait?
could anything go wrong?
Additional Details
thank u to every1...

My dentist is robbing me!!!!?
My insurance (United Health Care) is supposed to pay 80% of some procedures and 100% of others. I received a "deep cleaning" the other day and they tried to say I owed out of pocket $400!!! ...

What colored braces should i get?
Okayy, i have this really rude orthodontist and my mom let me switch to an ALOT nicer one who have many diffrent colored, and SHADES of colors, What colors should i get?
Additional Details<...

Is washing your teeth the only solution to get rid of bad breath?
I do wash my teeth and scrub my tongue, but a few minutes later, people start complaining about my bad breath. My parents say it's probably because I haven't eaten anything. I have tried ...

Does a cavity filling hurt, im getting 1 in 50 minutes!!!! im nervous!!?
how bad is the pain on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, i am getting novocaine how bad is the needle?...

I have a couple of questions about Crest whitening strips.?
well im thinking about buying crest whitening strips this weekend because me teeth are kida yellowish so here they are.
1. what are the affects of wearing crest whitening strips. does it cause ...

The skin around my back molar is swollen and it kills-before I go to the dr.-anyone know what might be wrong?

Additional Details
I'm 18 years old ...

Absessed Wisdom tooth--- soo hungry?
I have a absessed wisdom tooth and I am getting sick of soup any ideas? I can only open my mouth about 1/2 inch and cant wait to get it removed but for now I have to deal. Any help would be great!!! T...

Parents Only. Would you please share your ideas on how to stop a child from biting?
I understand that biting is a normal part of development for some children. My 19 month old is having difficulty with biting and it is SO frustrating!...

I frequently have mouth ulcers.and i take folic acid tablets.i have not askes my doc about it.is it allright?

Additional Details
when i take tablets,ulcers get cured in few days.
i dont know if the tablets cure them or they heal by themselves....

Tooth abcsess problem?
I have had around 4 abcesess in the past 4 months. I was going to have my tooth out but they had to give me more antibiotics, 4 days later i had my tooth out this was on the 29th sep.
My mouth ...

Wisdom teeth diet...?
I'm getting bored with the foods I have. Any suggestions other than Jell-O, applesauce, and squash soup? I'm sure I could think of some, but I'm still a little brain dead from the ...

Why is it important to brush your teeth?

I am having a root canal tomorrow. What might I expect? And is it done in one trip?
It is in a front tooth....

What's the best way to get rid of bad breath?

Wearing braces?
does many people over 17 have braces, i am 17 and have been waiting for nearly two years to get ...

Five year old has cavity in baby tooth, should we fill it?
My son has a small cavity in a baby tooth.It bothers him sometimes.He is scared of going to get it filled at the Dentist.
Should it be filled and advice against his fear???...

If I keep my mouth closed will my breath smell better?

Additional Details
Also is it true that if you breath through your mouth your breath will smell bad....

Nausea after extracted wisdom tooth?
I just had my bottom right wisdom tooth extracted this morning and I am not experiencing nausea. I have had yogurt and oatmeal to eat since then. Is this enough to keep the pain medication from ...

Khelben
Wisdom teeth removed and I'm still bleeding?
It's been like 2 hours since I got out of surgery, 4 wisdom teeth removed and I'm still bleeding in my mouth. Is this normal or should I call up the oral facility for help?

Mz.Swag
Rating
I dont think so. get up and go get yourself some help

problem-no-more
What you do not know about dental problems such as simple sore lumps, mouth ulcers, bad cavity, BLEEDING or strange pain on one of your teeth or the gum line could threaten your health and worst could kill you. Before it's too late, get effective dental health care advices and solutions at http://www.themouthdoctor.com/dentalhealthcare/dentalhealthcare.htm and free yourself from the dangers of dental problems.

unicornbucky
Rating
Call them. Ask them if it's ok to use salt. I got mine removed two years ago. I used three tablespoons of salt. Just pour the salt straight on the extraction area. put some sotton balls on it and bite hard. Good luck

Chris
Rating
thats not good

Nur Afra_Nur Afza J
maybe you should call for help...to clinic? ask the doctor whether if it is normal or abnormal...if it is abnormal,maybe the doctor can help....if it is normal,dont think u are wasting your money on nothing...at least u have checked. after knowing the result,you are relief....not like now....worry on something u dont know whether if it is positive or negative sign...

j b
Blood is a normal thing that will happen after and during oral surgery. Apply more packing " Gauze " Do not take Tylenol "Acetaminophen" It will thin your blood so that you will not clot. Buck up and grit through the pain. You will be OK

AUSSIE GIRL
Rating
when i got my wisdom teeth out, they bled for a few hours then settled down. Do you smoke? If so, this thins the blood.
If its still going on in say 4 hours then call the dentist

Baby Girl
Call the office if you are really worried they should be able to tell you if its normal or not.

mete
Rating
they heal slow, rinse your mouth with cold salt water(cold is better but regular salt water will do) to stop the bleeding and consuming cold things will also shrivel the veins

triplestack
Rating
It's normal. Just put some gauze pads at the site of the bleeding and hold it there with your jaw. Change the gauze pads every couple of hours until the bleeding stops, probably sometime tonight.

Miss Steph
Rating
No, this is perfectly normal. when the tooth gets removed it leaves a hole in the gum where the root was. This is a wound that takes a couple of days to heal completely, so it will still bleed for that time.

♪ Pamela ♫
Rating
No, it is normal. Put cool damp paper towels on the extraction areas in your mouth and relax. Do not drink or eat anything of extrame hot or cold temperatures for the next several hours. The bleeding will stop.

Dee
Rating
This depends on the amount of blood. They really should have given you instructions afterward. You will probably have a small amount of bleeding for about 24 hours. If they didn't even tell you that, call them and ask what to expect.

Read the post-op instructions in the link below.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy