Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How can I quite biting my nails? I've tried everything.?
Just believe me... going on year 24 for biting the nails... any suggestions?...

What Type of Water You Prefer/Usually Drink Everyday? and Why?
*e.g. mineral water, distilled water etc. and please explain.
*benefits of it......

Ear.........?
what would happend to your ear if you put peroxide in it?...

How do I get the sting of onion out of my eyes?
O...

If I add some 91% isopropyl alcohol to a bottle of hand sanitizer, will the sanitizer become more effective?

I have an ingrowning toenail, and it's turning yellow. what's wrong?
help please! it kills like a mother!!...

How to stop from crying?
My life has been so stressful. sometimes i just cant control myself and just bust out crying. well im living with my mother-in-law (which is realy cool) but on the other hand my husband to be has a ...

What can I eat or drink to raise my low blood pressure?
Need a medical advice , or some suggestions from anyone who has the same problem and successfully treats it (no pills or other medicine).
Additional Details
Please, those who are giving ...

How do you get an 11-year-old to swallow a soft capsule pill?

Additional Details
the pill doesn't break down in a glass of water nor does it break down into smaller pieces since it is a SOFT GEL capsule.
ice cream hasn't worked

What is the best way to remove a tick ?

Honestly would you know?
my question is if there was a member of the family or member of the public near you etheir choking, drowning, unconcious or bleeding heavily,

WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO?

so ...

How often is a human SUPPOSED to have a bowel movement?
FYI, I have one once a day, but I read somewhere that it should be more often. Please follow your answer with your number!...

What's another choice for medication besides paxil which would be good for gen. anxiety disorder?

Is 6hrs sleep per night enough, excluding weekends..?

Cuts on wrists/legs... hydrogen peroxide?
Does hydrogen peroxide keep wounds clean.
The wounds are from a razor blade I have a few on my wrist and some on my legs.

Please no lectures about how I'm killing myself. I'...

What does it mean when your lips are blue?

What is the one food humans could live on if they had to chose only one plus water?

Can i sue a doctor for making me sick after they did a challenge test on me to check if I have asthma?

Is it possible to bite all the way through your tongue?
is ...

What is the first aid to know whether Q &A u get here is guinine?

nothing
What can blood in feces mean?

sweety026
Rating
it depends is it bright red or dark? if its bright red it means its new blood and probably a hemorrhoid or a cut in side your rectum. If its dark it means that its been there for a while and probably in your stomach or intestine. meaning a ulcer or something else. bright red not so serious dark red serious!

a13
seeee a doctor immmmmmmmeeeeeedddddddiiiiiiaaaaaaattttt...

Ahdunno
Rating
you got MASSIVE faeces

Nick Oberoi
Rating
It could mean u have piles my frnd
These are ur anel tissues which grow due to improper diet
thus when the faeces are passed they rub against it and cause bleeding
It could alternatively also mean u have been adding too much of chilly to ur food lately
I would suggest to leave it for a few days if it has happened for the 1st time
If it occurs again consult ur doc immediately
Lotza Love
Get well soon
Nick

dynabody
Rating
It could be a stomach disorder like ulcers or a fissure in the rectum (that is a tear in the rectum). I would seek a health professional to have this checked out because sometimes these problems can be serious and sometimes even life-threatening. I hope you get better soon and good luck.

Ally
Rating
You could have a tear or something down in that area, or it could be more serious. You really need to get a medical opinion ASAP.

prcoley
Rating
eat more fibre (you could have strained yourself). Colon cancer is the common diagnosis - you should get it checked out.

♥ miss_colombiana ♥
Rating
it means to go and see your doctor a.s.a.p!!! GO RUN!!!

ride2cowboy
Rating
It means one of three things, either you have hemorrhoids, a small tear, or the worst thing possible, colon cancer. Don't wait around.

38C
If it is bright blood it could mean hemorrhoids. I would eat more fiber. If it is old dark blood you could be loosing blood through your bowels and you should see a doctor. They will do a stool sample. Some medicines cause this. Do you take aspirin or any arthritis meds? This can be serious. You can loose enough blood to lower your RBC's (red blood count) Get checked it could be serious or just minor like hemorrhoids

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy