Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the bandage wrapped around this guys arm?
Hi in this music vid from foo-fighters what is the bandage wrapped around his arm in the like first 20 seconds? and where do you buy it
Additional Details
http://www.youtube.com/w...

I have a lot of acne & red spots on my face does, can someone help me please?
ok, so i have had acne since i was 14 and now i'm 18 i still have them. i have used proactiv it didn't work for me, i wen't to doctors nothing helped, now i'm using acne complex ...

I have a wart come up on my face can anyone give me an idea on how to shift it ?

How do i get rid of lice?

I need a cure for my smelly feet, any suggestions?

Is it okay to buy a house with termite damage?
Is it possible to eliminate the termites through certain treatments, or is this a permanent cause that will end up affecting the house as the years grow?...

GRRr ACNE!!!?
it wont go away:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!!!!!! also, i want a makeup to hide the redness. EVERY foundation i have had, is like cake on my face, all you see is the flakes and clumps and stuff:(:(:...

Acne... Getting worse, not better!?
Hello, I have tried a wide assortment of acne products, from Proactive, to Arbonne (about 6 total, currently on Arbonne) and cant find one that truly helps put my acne to rest... Now I know when I ...

Omg ew! serious problem! worms in my body!?
ok this is going to sound crazy..but i have this huge disgusting worm inside me!! sometimes it peeps out of my nose..and looks around and then goes back in! its too fast for me to catch!! it rarely ...

I have really dry skin on my face but hate lotion, any ideas?
After I shower, specially in dry times like winter, my face get so dry and I hate using lotion. What can I eat or drink if anything to keep my face from being so dry....

Help me please!!! What can I do for these HIVES???
Okay, so I have had hives for 11 days and they just won't go away! I have never had them in my life, so it is a really new thing for me. I don't know what to do!

Here is what I ...

Help! getting married nextmonth and my acne is so bad! a home remedy please to treat it?

What is harelip?

Please help us. I desperately want to know what is causing my daughters rash.?
My 2 year old daughter has had a rash for 17 days now. It looks similar to scabies but the doctors tell me it is not. The first doctor said it was viral. The second doctor said it was most ...

The lotions are too strong for my sensitive, dry skin.?
Please reccomend other options than lotions that help dry skin. Please answer!...

Theirs a bump on my eye? was is it?
i have a bump on the crease of my eye and it hurts when i touch it..has anyone ever had this experience before and what should i do about it?...

How can my I stop my lips from being so dry?
I've been battling with this for years, & chapstick doesn't work. I don't see anyone else running around here with dry lips....

Can the sun give you cold sores?

What should be done if I get a little windex on my lips or in my mouth?

What cream can i use for eczma on a 1 year old on his face?

bbfan1295
Will rubbing alcohol really help oily skin?
I've heard that rubbing alcohol can help people with oily skin, but I want a second opinion from someone before I go off and do something like that. Is it true?

KillerX
yeah it can help

Cc
Rating
Yes, it dries it up really bad.

Evieve
ugh no it can make the problem worse - if your skin thinks it is being stripped of oils, it will only produce more. Make sure you have a good cleanser, a mild toner and a good oil free moisturiser

tomorjerry
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

happy
Rating
It will definatly take care of the oily skin but it is so strong that it could actuallly leave burn like marks expecially if you use it on your face. You can try it though the worse that will happen is it will make your skin hurt.

Mandy
yeah it will soak up the oil but it will probably make your skin to dry it you use it alot.

Cubs rule
Rating
you shouldnt do that, it will take all the oils off your skin and that is just as bad as too oily.

pinkyjones32
Rating
NO. It will dry out your skin and not solve the oily skin at all. Use the Clean and Clear oil blotting tissues. They work really well and don't have harsh chemicals.

girl_on_the_couch_inak
Rating
straight rubbing alcohol is too strong and might make your skin worse.......

kn
Rating
no u should probably use Proactive or Neutrogena.

Diane B
Like others said, it's way too harsh. It will strip all decent oils from your skin and just dry it out, thus causing more bumps and stuff.
Alcohol for oily skin is an old-fashioned remedy that has been proven to not help at all!

If you have an acne problem because of it, Proactiv cleansing program works wonders! If you don't want to buy that, use an oil-free cleanser, oil-free toner and oil-free moisture, at least sometimes use the moisture (depending on how old you are).

If you are just shiny during the day but not suffering from acne, keep toner (the non-moisturizing kind) and put it on with a cotton pad a few times a day. Or get those little papers that pick up oil..they come in a little pack like kleenex.

carobygirl
Alcohol-free toners are more appropriate for oily skin.

Sustagurl2
2nd Opinion: No it will not.

Alcohol will dry your skin completely out & it will rob your skin of its natural oils.

Comedian James Uloth
I don't know about oily skin, but It will work as an after the fact condom. Ok it won't work for either.

caroline
Rating
I would NOT recommend it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.224
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy