Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the term for shedding of the skin?
function of the ...

Which is worse? Mouth ulcers or tongue ulcers?

My cat had a walnut sized bump on her right side. when i investigated it oozed greenish stuff. help pls?
she's a russian blue outdoor cat. 3 years old. has all her recent shots. lives in florida....

Is they any reason my head hair itch's quite alot?(if i don't have lice.)?
is they any reason my head can suddenly start itching alot?(most often it's when i get warm but sometimes i can be cool or even freezeing and start itching.)

it happens on other ...

I have a really bad Itching problem?
For the past couple months i've had this itching problem whenever i become active. The itch spreads all throughout my body and usually lasts 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes longer. Sometimes i get it ...

Wierd or not weird?
I get zits on my legs i personelly think this is weird but thiers a positve side to this i rather get them on my legs then face but still it is kinda weird what do you think?...

My scalp has had these little greasy maggots lately, what should I do?
My scalp is almost dripping with grease and its itchy, dry, and irritated. No one comes near me because of the foul odor. What do I do?...

Should you itch mosquito bites? how do you make them go away?

What age did you notice you started to look a little older/ aging?

Red bumps?
okay so i have a group of red bumps on the back of my left thigh.
They hurt when i scratch and there not realed to shaving in any way.
They look kind of like pinples but they are really har ...

Does anyone know any other cures for Posion Ivy or Posion Oak besides Calamine lotion? Please help I'm dying.

Guess 7 things that i am allergic to?
if u are the first to get 7 correct i'll give u the 10 points. FYI i am allergic to about 40 things so this should a cinch. my allergies are due to my exima (which i think i spelled wrong). Y ...

My daughter has a very hairy mole on her arm i think shes turning into a monkey what should i feed her?

Does salmon oil cause body odour?
I take 2 salmon oil soft gels a day. I haven't really noticed any odour except the burps tastes awkward... I started taking the softgels 2 days ago. Nothing... Does salmon oil cause body odour?...

What is better to heal cuts .. hydrogen peroxide or polysproin ?
i am sorry if i spell anything wrong.I have sensitive skin, it can become oily fast and dry fast. Which of the two choice - hydrogen peroxide or polysporin - is better for me. I would like it to be ...

Does anyone have a good remedy for athletes feet.. got it from husband.. Any home remedies, that work??

What can i use as a body wash for my skin..? i have acne on my arms and legs..?
but i wanted to try something over the countr before i go to see a doctor for a prescription. is there anything out there for this?...

What is the best way to treat chapped lipps without using chap stick?
Just wondering if there is another way....

I am so sick of cold sores...!?
I use Zovirax when I feel the 'tingle', but it dose not work, they still break out. I have tried the new 'Invisible 'patches, that are not invisible ('Comspeed'), it ...

I got dark spots on ma face.how can i deal with it?

katie
Why is it with lotion tissues that...?
how are they so great, wont they irriate the nasal skins because of fragances,perfume, etc etc? Just wondering. thank you.

Amanda
Rating
They're not really for people with sensitive skin in my opinion. Personally, I don't like them because they make me feel slimey.

sissy
Rating
If you are allergy prone it might bother you but I'm using them now because I have a cold and they really make a difference. They won't tear up my nose.

Church Lady
Oh I LOVE them when I have a cold. They really do help keep your nose from getting sore. Haven't you ever had a cold where you keep blowing your nose and your nose gets all red and sore and chafed? The lotion tissues really help with that. Whenever I'm sick Puff Plus are a absolute MUST for survival.

♡♥ριηк*ℓємσηα∂ε♥♡
Some of them hav perfume and fragancse, but there are some without.
Even the ones w. out are smelly though.
because the lotion has a smell.
my mom is actually alergic to the tissues like that.
it's kind afunny that her tissues make her sneeze!!
but anyways i say just buy the regular tissues....

hope i helped =]

Hendra L
Because the tissue is more soft so it helps your nose not be so red and irrtated.

Meg
I find that although they don't irritate your skin, they clog your pores and cause pimples.

TFields
Rating
I think they are great cause they stop the redness under your nose when you have a bad cold. They really cant hurt you theres not a lot of lotion in them and no perfume. So unless you are alergic to Aloe there should be no problem!
:)

CHAR L
I am a CCMA

It is because they do not irritate the nose that is why

Nicole B
it depends on your skin, cuz some really do irritate you and can make your allergies or sickness worse. it also depends on the brand, some brands have so much lotion in them they get greasy and make your face all oily, but some have very little. most people like them because its softer and wont make your nose raw.

LAWKMW
No fragance just lotion to help soothe

cmc08
Rating
They use a hypo-allergenic lotion that does not have fragrances. The lotion prevents irritation.

a-mac
Rating
Um... your grammar is really bad. I think you are asking why lotion tissues are awesome? Because of all the lotiony-goodness, of course.

Patrick
Rating
I have kleenex tissues with aloe lotion on them, and the lotion is supposed to sooth the nasals rather than irritate them. But that's a good question if you didn't read the box! lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy