Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I think i messed up big time....need a little advice here!?
I was at a friend's house when his mother caught me popping zits on my face and wiping the puss and blood on her sofa. She refuses to let me come back to visit my new friend from school because ...

How do you get rid of black heads?
i want to know how to get rid of them on my nose?...

Can u get rid off cellulite fully?

Best way to get rid of zits? besides poping them?
what is the best stuff to get rid of zits, and black heads?...

ACNE!! PLEASE HELP!! I have Acne on my face and wanted to know WHAT PRODUCT helped clear it up?????????
Please, i recommend people who had expierence or any type of determonologist...this is important, everyday i try to wash my face and it doesnt seem to be clearing up..imk just getiing a lot of ance ...

I have a 11 month old baby with very severe excema. I have tried lots of creams nothing works for her.?
She has excema so severe that she has scratched so much that she has made her feet infected. She wakes up in the middle of the night crying because she itches so bad. I don't know what to do. A...

I have this HUGE zit Can you help with some home Remedies?
I seriously need help with some home remedies. 30 year old women aren't supposed to get zits Right? I would like help with some home remedies. Some tried & true preferably home remedies ...

Is it a cold sore or just a hair bump?
heh no one really answered my question so heres a picture of it I never had a cold sore sooooo I have no idea what they look like or feel like its hard to take a picture of because its so ...

How do you know a moles cancerous?
as just found it to day under my ...

Can love fade away?

How do you deal with cracked heels? The hard skin on my feet is worse than ever. At 50 years old, it is causin

My hands have become very dry and skin is peeling off them. They are also very itchy any ideas please.?
I have recentley had treatment of antibiotic losengers for thrush in the mouth, could this have caused this reaction....

What helps sooth itching when you have the chicken pox?
im doing a report 4 school & i need to know this!!
Additional Details
does oatmeal or something like that work?...

How to take the heat out of sunburn?

Bledding anus?
I'm 22yrs old and for the past years everytime i do #2 I clean myself and when finishing cleaning I always spot some blood, not much but like a small spot.... wat can it be
Additional D...

How do you soothe sunburns?
I was lying in a hammock and feel asleep for 2.5 hours and I'm as red as a lobster....

How do you cure sweaty smelly feet?

What are the symptoms of shingles?

I've been getting really bad rashes under my arms....?
my arm pit to be exact... it started with a deodorant that i use all the time.. but i switched any way and its still happening.. some times they will be huge pimples almost like a boil.. i sweat a ...

Acne??????
Ok,
so I kinda have a lot of acne.......
I've tried a lot of stuff to get rid of it....
but none of it really works.....
does anyone know of anything that can get rid of ALL ...

thunder blade
Why don't animals get acne?
Seriously i want to know >_>

jimi
OMG.

Peter
Rating
I'm not an animal and I find your question offensive.

I always had perfect skin and I have been told several times that I'm stunningly good looking by peers. So if you're implying that I'm an animal for it, screw you. You're just jealous...

Deana A
Rating
BECAUSE NOBODY WANTR TO KONW

morgandy731
they clean themselves more then humans lol

kaylababy639
thats a good question...

John C
Rating
They do but most have fur covering it up

Abby
Uhm,
1. they have fur.
2. they dont because that is just how they were born.
3. some can get acne, not sure.
And thats all i know.
:P

Mulatic
they do

mike l
they use miracle acne rem
over

jeny5
thats a good question

thor
Rating
The chinese crested or the mexican hairless dog gets 'comedones', which is black heads/acne. look on google

Cнeяyl x
Because they have fur covering their skin to keep it from getting as dirty as ours, and they don't have as much oil as we do.
Plus, if they did get acne how would you know they don't?

April P
Rating
lol. i think its in our hormones. but they might, if they are really dirty. i think i heard of the ugliest dog in the world has blackheads or something.

◢ Emo ◣
maybe they do, you just cant see it because it might be under there fur
!

totallyconfused27
Rating
Lol that is a good question. . .

☼Pleasant☼
Rating
They sneak off and apply Clearasil when you're not looking. I'm not sure how they've pulled it off for so long without anyone noticing ... they're good.

krumenager
Good question, gave you a star. I think is because, basically we are what we eat. Animals have a very simple diet, with the exception of some mistreated pets.

Humans eat crap, therefore we get acne.

The sad thing is, why do we get acne as teenagers? Exactly at the age that we care about how we look? If we would get acne as young kids or as adults, nobody would care about it.

Heather K
Felines can get acne. I am uncertain about other animals, though.

Sam B
Rating
maybe cuz they arent as ugly as u

cajun kitty
I know cats get acne Usually it is from an allergy.

Vä£h䣣å
They don't sweat. They let out heat mainly by panting. There is no sweat on their face to clog up their pores. I hope this helps!

daltonlicause
they do not have pores and they do not have same chemical balance

ranthon007
My guess would be that because animals have fur, they do not have as many "open" pores that can become clogged. Moreover, because they have fur the oils on their skin is probably different and not conducive to clogging.

stickit4277
Maybe they do and you can't see it?

skitty54
Because. Animals don't give of as much body oil as humans do. A person gets acne when dirt covers the pores. The body can't release the oil, so the oil pushes up on the skin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy