Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Ok this is gross, but does your urine really clear up acne?
I remember hearing when I was a teenager that if you peed on a face cloth and washed your face with it in the shower that it would clear up your acne.......Gross I know.....But i it true???...

Is there anything i can use to get rid of cold sore?
Hi, i got a cold sore this weekend and need to get rid of it by Saturday when i'm bridesmaid for my best friend.
Is their anything cheap i can use to get rid of it quicker?

T...

Bump that hurts and appears in my underarm every month around when i get my period?

How do you get rid of underarm wetness?
every single day of my life my under arms are soaked. even when im just sitting in class in a freezing cold room i sweat like crazy. i have tried certain dri. certain dry with arrid total. just arrid ...

How do u care for a burn by an iron?
it is on arm at my ...

I prefer to be barefoot when inside, and lately my heels have cracked painfully. Any creams/remedies for this?
My house is very arid and dry. I work at home so I am here all day, usually without shoes. The soles of my feet and heels have small indented cracks in them and hurt a lot. I can start wearing socks/...

Looking at people with acne - Does this offend you?
would you tend to look away or even have negative thoughts towards them?...

What can I use to keep my hands from drying out so quickly?
I wash my hands so frequently that they are always dry and cracking. I have tried several different lotions from the store and nothing seems to work. What else can I try?...

What is the best way to get a boil to come to a head?
I have a boil in a sensitive area, and has continued to get worse over that past 6 weeks. It's becoming impossible to wear undergarments without inflicting pain. The elastic of my panties rubs ...

Anyone designed a product to get rid of sand from your feet/body when leaving the beach?

What should my mom do?
Okay, my mom got really burnt last Sunday. I mean REALLY burnt. It hurt for her to move around and you couldn't touch her at all. Today, it was like 90 degrees outside (we put sunscreen on this ...

How do you get rid of sunburn? The redness and the pain?
I got a sunburn on saturday and it hurts so bad i can't ware anything with thin tight straps because it hurts! i have put aleo on everyday and lotion everyother day! what next?...

Have you ever had a boil?
If so, how did yuo treat it?...

Canker sore INSIDE MOUTH!! HELP?
me and my dad were playing around lol and then he tripped and his elbow hit a little higher than my chin maybe an inch or 2 higher it started to bleed a litle but i was in no pain. The next day a ...

How to get clear skin without using any products?
I'm tired of having things in my face. Can any1 please help? THANXXX...

Really bad itching. How do I make it stop?
Everytime I get out of the shower I breakout in bumps that itch like crazy on my stomach, back, legs, and sometimes my face. I thought it might be the soap but after showering is not the only time ...

Does Powder(make up) give u acne?
Wen i apply powder(acne), will i get pimples or spots??...

How can i get ris of dandruff for ever!?
its not that much of a problem but would like to know how to get rid of it conpletely!!!!!...

What exactly is "the clap" and can you really get rid of it by spraying it with cologne and hair spray?

I have toe cheese- what can i do?

goteacher33
Why do my bruises take an extremely long time to go away?
I have gotten a few bruises that I thought to be minor that have taken a very long time to fade away. I havent always had this problem. Is there a logical explanation for the extended period of time that my bruises are lasting?

rottymom02
Rating
Thin blood? It may be serious, but you can't knwo for sure unless you are checked by a doctor. Are you taking any medication?
Try Arnica cream- health food store or co-op- this will make them heal A LOT faster- works at our house everytime!!

lynn8953
Rating
sometimes people who take anti inflammatories get bruising easily--do you take motrin/advil/aspirin ???

Heinz M
Rating
You may be part way to being a bleeder. Have it checked soon.
This is a problem for people whose blood does not coagulate properly

Fukmesidwayz69
have no clue.. get so vietmen C [ :

siamesegoth2
Rating
First of all check for diabetes, especially if you also notice cuts dont heal very quickly.

A bruise is the bursting of small capliaries beneath the skin, causing minor bleeding, thats what give a bruise it's colour. Healing depends on the size and the severity of the bruise.

billhantzis
You have been eating some bad junk lately and your blood is thickening. You need to add cayenne pepper from an herb shop to your diet. Also cut down on meats and eat more vegetables and fruits. This will thin your blood so that you get more healing power to the affected areas. Then continue doing this for the rest of your life. Make it a good habit to replace all the bad habits you have picked up over the years. In the meantime, try tea tree oil on the afflicted areas and mix the tea tree oil with the hottest herbal cayenne pepper you can find.

Sawyer
Rating
Vitamin C speeds the healing process. You may not be eating enough for your body to mend quickly.

gatesfam@swbell.net
Rating
Eat more green vegetables. You seem to lack Iron in your blood - which will help with that. I recommend green peppers, cucumbers, broccolli, etc.

pebbles
sounds like you might be anemic.

sharon c
I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM AND DOCTOR TOLD ME I WAS LACKING IRON,

stressedtothemax
Rating
COULD BE A SIGN OF DIABETES

Dustin S
Rating
A bruise is blood under your skin that has been forced out of capillaries. Sometimes the capillaries will flow more than others - which suggests the size of the bruise. Rubbing on them gently should help dissipate the color, but keep in mind you don't want to cause any further damage. Next time you think you think there is a good chance you will bruise - put an ice pack on it asap.

Holly S
Rating
You may have broken a blood vain. That would take longer for them to go away.

Dave
See a doctor. There are several possibilities, including not enough iron in your diet, but some of the possible causes need treating right away.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy