Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What causes lice?

A way to cover up a bruise or get rid of it faster?
Also, what are the causes of bruising easliy? I have been bruising a lot wasier lately. Could it be me not eating right?...

Ringworm????
I think I have ringworm. What should i do? What kind of treatments are there that wouldn't require a doctors appt?...

Does anyone know if dead sea salt really helps skin conditions like eczema?
I have Keratosis pilaris (a form of eczema) and I've been trying to find something to treat it. I've seen a lot of sites that sell dead sea products,they say it helps by cleaning out the ...

How long does it take for Shingles to clear up?

What's Preparation H?
What is it? I heard it helps with baggy eyes, but i never heard or saw it. Anyone know what it looks like and where i can get this?...

About ance during puberty?
i know that when u enter puberty its not uncommon to get acne , im 14 and have had acne for the past 2 years but resently its dissapearing so does this mean that im slowing does in puberty terms or ...

Can i take a shower if i have a stye?
i have a stye on the inside of my bottom eyelid, can i take a shower?? Is there any precautions i have to take?...

How do you get rid of red bugs if they are in your hair? wouldent clorox or bleach fry your hair?
i know its not lice because ive seen the bugs and i wash my hair everyday but they wont go away!
Additional Details
i know its not lice! ive had lice before and then are a white color. ...

Almost done with acne but scars remain?
Hi I am 19 and only have a periodic flare up due to my horrible diet. Although I rarely get acne now I am left with scars due to my picking when I did get them bad and they won't go away. What ...

Should i go to school?
i think i have "breakthrough" chicken pox, like i've had the vaccine, but i have some itchy bumps on my legs, neck & a few on my stomach.

i don't want to miss ...

Do u have any solutions for Acne?

Additional Details
thanks for who answered but is there any more soulations
u can edit more if u want ...

My hobo carl wont stop dancing do u have a solution to this problem?????
my hobO.....CARL!!!!HE IZ AWESOME BUT HE STINKS HORRIBLY AND HAS TOE FUNGUS!!!!!(ITS SCARY AND SMELLY!!!!!)...

Is really white skin hot on a girl or is tan skin better. my roomate and i are arguing!:)?

What's the best solution or medecine for acne in the chin area?

Can we use toothpaste to wash our face?? If can, can it make our face looks fairer??

Ever get a bad rash from wearing a belt?
Whenever I wear certain belts, I get this bad rash on my abdomen, anyone ever hear of this or have any advice?...

Chapped lips!?
my lips are ALWAYS chapped.
I tired just about every different kind of chap stick i can find at drug stores. I even tried this expensive nutregena kind that you put on over night.
why are ...

Why do I keep feeling itchy?
I feel uncomfortably itchy all over, and I don't know why... It's not a rash, because there is no redness or swelling, I just feel itchy for no reason all the time....

Major acne issues?
If someone has acne and even proactive doesnt work how can u get rid of it. like major ...

Monica
Why do bugs bite me so much?? Also, is there anything i can do to help the itching?
Oftentimes when i go on weekend trips i get several bug bites and the people who are with me get none. Family members have told me that it's because Diabetes runs in my family, could this be a contributor? Also if you have anysuggestions to help the itching or preventative measures, I would be glad to hear them. I do use mug sprays but they don't seem to work, even ones with deet.

peperlove
ITS CALLED BUGSPRAY USE IT

Courtney
Rating
you can start out with bugspray and once you do have bites theres gels you can get at like target or walmart that stop itching. try aloe vera gel also.

Xeraelus X
Uhm to tell you the truth, the sprays don't always guarantee your safety. If you have sensitive skin, or maybe softer skin, it's a bit more likely to get these things. Uhm, what I do is wear long sleeve clothing and pants. Try not to let any skin show.

Stacey s
Mosquitos feast on nector and fruit but the female mosquito will feed on blood to gain protien for egg laying. Female mosquitoes locate their next blood donor through scent. They are extremely sensitive to the carbon dioxide in exhaled breath, as well as several substances found in sweat and other body odors. Some people attract more mosquitoes than others based on how they smell. Mosquitos dont fly very well so setting up a fan may deter them. I would suggest using rubbing alcohol on bites it takes the itch away.

tripleateam
Use Benadryl spray for the itching and it should help ease the itching/pain. This is what I use on myself and my children anytime were camping.

Louie
Rating
Im with you to the minute i step outside i get a million bites get a bug spray that contains deet and well i live in south texas close to the border so i got to mexico and buy a cream called gelmicin it stops the itch in seconds but i dont know why they bite me so much my grandma says its because im light complected oh well who knows???

RAB in Venus TX
Rating
I'm right there with you, everything bites me while other's go unscathed! I've tried every kind of bug spray and it's like spraying sugar on my skin. I have found that if I put hydrocortisone cream on them immediately and every few hours, it helps. It sort of makes them capsulize, then you can pinch the capsule to break it up and it stops itching then goes away.

Springsteen
Rating
I would just say keep looking for one that works-- i know how annoying it is I live in a swampy area and there are always misquitoes my most hated bug everywhere--to help the itching don't itch it*take a bath--if you have the means--* put cream on it*try to find something else to occupy your time instead of thinking about the itching*

Good Luck Dear

kay_flood
To prevent bites I use fabric softener sheets. rub them all over and stuff one or two in your pockets and socks. for bites, a good cure for itch is to rub the bite with raw onion. And no, diabetes has nothing to do with it.

mel
Rating
don't wear scents, and get a good anti itch lotion along with some repellant.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy